starkj

May 17, 2022
about Alex, it was sooo freaking cute. Like these moments in the game just makes you fell in love with the character. One thing carib could improve is the numbers of analogs. Like i really love the moments where the LI just talks to herself about the MC, slowly realizing that she's falling for him. We didn't really have that much of analogs except some little ones, so yeah i'm waiting them for Dalia, Alex(AGAIN!!) and Annie for this update. Plus Penny, yeah she didn't have that much as i reckon.
You're saying what Penelope and Orion did wasnt much? It's no blowjob but damn, the boobjob and pussyjob was great.

Lilybelle

Jan 22, 2023
about Alex, it was sooo freaking cute. Like these moments in the game just makes you fell in love with the character. One thing carib could improve is the numbers of analogs. Like i really love the moments where the LI just talks to herself about the MC, slowly realizing that she's falling for him. We didn't really have that much of analogs except some little ones, so yeah i'm waiting them for Dalia, Alex(AGAIN!!) and Annie for this update. Plus Penny, yeah she didn't have that much as i reckon.

I actually feel it's better having less internal monologues at this point. Sure, it's nice to know what they're thinking. However, I think there's more value to be derived from Not being able to know their thoughts. For starters, it allows for more flexibility with the progression of the narrative, whether it be a slower pacing or a more rapid one, by not revealing too much of where they stand yet. Plus, not having their thoughts served to us on a silver platter allows for more thought and discussion on the subject.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Hey all, just heard about this game - just wondering if anyone has heard / seen if this dev is going to eventually release Eternum on Steam? Thx.

Lilybelle

Jan 22, 2023
/Passes by Wikipedia and, on a whim, checks if there's any Greek connection between their myths and the Astral Plane (as additional ammo for the 'Eternum is the Astral Plane' theory)

/Sees none

/Shrugs, checks links regarding the Astral Plane's connection to other cultures on a whim

/Digs deeper
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Me:

View attachment 2331376
So would the next question be how does this image from before tie into everything you stumbled upon?

Reactions: ivanych314

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Hey all, just heard about this game - just wondering if anyone has heard / seen if this dev is going to eventually release Eternum on Steam? Thx.
Won't happen as Honey Select (2) VN are made via a "game" called Honey Select and would be bombed from Steam for copyright infringement. And doing it all again with DAZ3D is definitely not worth the effort, especially since I don't know how well DAZ would do Caribdis' style.

Reactions: Razrback16

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I actually feel it's better having less internal monologues at this point. Sure, it's nice to know what they're thinking. However, I think there's more value to be derived from Not being able to know their thoughts. For starters, it allows for more flexibility with the progression of the narrative, whether it be a slower pacing or a more rapid one, by not revealing too much of where they stand yet. Plus, not having their thoughts served to us on a silver platter allows for more thought and discussion on the subject.
I also prefer not to read the girls' toughts, to have a little bit of mystery. But heh that's how it is.

Reactions: Lilybelle

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Awesome, thanks. Nice sigs.
Glad you liked it, just don't feel obliged to use the sig cuz I made in response to your post.

To be 100% honest, if I didn't have a deadline from work compelling me to look for any 'n' all excuses to postpone I'd probably go right through your post.

Reactions: Aeakos

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I actually do this. Not out loud but every time a girl speaks there's a different voice in my head. Not sure if it's weird but I accept my brain for doing it lol. Which is why, as Son of Durin pointed out, it would be a nightmare having Japanese VA's because it would ruin the immersion for me. I can't stand the screeching.

Also, bringing the right song to a scene is, to me, one of the most important components that makes the scene whole. You have to consider the atmosphere, the ambiance, the mood. Mesh together with the perfect song that fits the vibe to create the perfect sensual scene that imprints the song into your memories which you will never forget. A good song in a scene is so important.

Being able to write as a skilled storyteller with such humor as well as crafting the perfect scenes with such god-tier music places Caribdis on another level. He's not a jack of all trades. He's the master of one.
Any time I read, my mind assigns a voice to the character. Some are more distinctive than others. Sometimes they take on a voice similar to an actress/actor or friend with a similar feel, or similar physical characteristics.

Reactions: Drakenite

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
bro i love and worship this game but AIN'T NO FRIGGIN WAY IT TOOK YOU 4 HOURS TO FINISH IT unless you spell every word
I deliberately read at a medium/conversational speed and I go back and look at alternate paths/choices. An Eternum release usually takes me 3-5 hours, depending upon the amount of content and number of choices. If I read at my normal reading speed when I'm not trying to edit or enjoy (reading a news story, for example), I'd finish the game in an hour-ish. I think the 18 hours person was doing a full run from the beginning.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The Resident Evil reference was sick. God I can't wait to play the new RE4 remake and also each time I hear twinkle little star in Eternum I wanna play Dead Space again, good thing there's another remake coming too!
Will Miz or Mrs jump out from behind the pump?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Luna Annie and Nova are best girls. Now just have to decide which among them ranks supreme.
I've got all three of them in my sig - had to make it myself by pasting six other sigs together. Kind of big and can take a while to load.

Last edited:

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
ineedmorealexineedmorealexineedmorealex
Idk just the thought of a broken princess TURNS. ME. ON. EVERY. TIME. Like she callin orion her prince in that monologue or talking to her grandma about it is just so freaking cute… I always claimed that i couldn’t choose any one of the girls if i wanted to, but now it seems like someone took the lead…

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Won't happen as Honey Select (2) VN are made via a "game" called Honey Select and would be bombed from Steam for copyright infringement. And doing it all again with DAZ3D is definitely not worth the effort, especially since I don't know how well DAZ would do Caribdis' style.
Thanks, appreciate the response.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes