JamesVik

Oct 22, 2018
Make sure to set Besame on loop, repeat, and play it while cooking, working out, taking a shit, studying, playing video games, or hanging out with your gf.

...Unless you're chilling at the pool. Play this -

Guaranteed to improve performance in all activities by at least 200%.
Thanks a lot!! Got it on loop now :LOL:

Reactions: Drakenite

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Did they change this or something? Started a new playthrough and followed that and only ended up with 2 hearts for both Dalia and Alex. The rest have 3. I know 0.3 ends with the door cliffhanger.
If you got to the end of chapter 5 with this few hearts you probably missed a lot of good choices.

htc89234

Jan 27, 2018
The game is so good and updated so regularly even the thread feels like I stepped into an entire different community inside f95zone. The game creates downright miracles. Caribdis makes some good shit.

Reactions: Son of Durin

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Seems there's also coffee for new members too. Wonder which coffee flavor's her favorite.
There's always coffee at church. I would imagine Nova enjoys Cafe' au lait (like another redhead I know).

While I usually drink it strong and black, I had heavy cream left over from a making tomato basil soup (I even like my soup red...), so I've been channelling my inner-Italian and doing "light and sweet" (like Nova) this week. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ArDZer

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly enjoyed the chapter in it's entirety.

Loony Lunes getting a little awakening in the most sweet of ways, while being truly lovingly teased yet wholesome all around. Entirely happy taking things slow with her, while expecting a lovely threesome with her and Starcraft Nova.
screenshot2070.png

Stacked Dolls liking things rough and put in her place while doing fun things. Girl is a power bottom, emphasis on the bottom. Looking forward to more lewd things.
screenshot2156.png

Starcraft Nova road to lewd awakenings will be fun. Expect knocking up in chapters 7 or 9. While at the same time, showing of the biggest dick energy with Dione was truly majestic as fuck.
screenshot2303.png

Mommy loves love, or in this case, public lewds. Shame we had to pull outs, would prefer knocking her up. Still, playing the long game will do wonders for us, specially since we will be lewding her lovely daughters as well as her and our other waifus.
screenshot2530.png

As for the mystery of things, I am starting to believe that Idriel and others might actually be on the side of good and we may be up against the Founder and Co. Very curious to how things are playing out, while at the same time, I have questions.

Shame Tattoo Waifu, Buff Dolly, and Shortstack Girl weren't around for more company. Ah wells, expect them to get screen time next go round. Overall: 9/10 in my bookings.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Just finished 0.5 - and it is really amazing. I dont really know how Caribdis does it, but his game is so good that I am actually sad that I reached the Update. I play games like this to relax, but when I reached the end of 0.4 and especially 0.5, I was genuinly sad that it was over (for now).

Everything fits, from the H-Scenes to the humor. And the story is really interesting and I cannot wait for the continuation!

Lazerpunk123

Mar 19, 2021
Honestly enjoyed the chapter in it's entirety.

Loony Lunes getting a little awakening in the most sweet of ways, while being truly lovingly teased yet wholesome all around. Entirely happy taking things slow with her, while expecting a lovely threesome with her and Starcraft Nova.
View attachment 2334220

Stacked Dolls liking things rough and put in her place while doing fun things. Girl is a power bottom, emphasis on the bottom. Looking forward to more lewd things.
View attachment 2334226

Starcraft Nova road to lewd awakenings will be fun. Expect knocking up in chapters 7 or 9. While at the same time, showing of the biggest dick energy with Dione was truly majestic as fuck.
View attachment 2334233

Mommy loves love, or in this case, public lewds. Shame we had to pull outs, would prefer knocking her up. Still, playing the long game will do wonders for us, specially since we will be lewding her lovely daughters as well as her and our other waifus.
View attachment 2334237

As for the mystery of things, I am starting to believe that Idriel and others might actually be on the side of good and we may be up against the Founder and Co. Very curious to how things are playing out, while at the same time, I have questions.

Shame Tattoo Waifu, Buff Dolly, and Shortstack Girl weren't around for more company. Ah wells, expect them to get screen time next go round. Overall: 9/10 in my bookings.
I just finisd game and i didnt saw any of those pictures,they are not in game right?
I finished version 0,5 last scene is in basement wit MC 2 preatorians and maybe "founder" ,not sure who person is

Lazerpunk123

Mar 19, 2021
Thats the end of version 0.4, check the version of your game, something went wrong if the game end there
I just checked it is 0,5 but at the end i got error credits not found like 10 times and thats it, it was weird cuz last time i was playing its exactly there was the end of the version, it was 0,4

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I used mod ,which is not updated for 0,5 but i tougt i just wont get any guides in0,5precisly only in last updated chapter ?
Yeah, it is the outdated Mod. So you should reinstall 0.5, add an updated Mod (both Mods in the OP are updated) and start from where you left at 0.4 to see the new content.

Reactions: BTungsteno
4.80 star(s) 907 Votes