Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I used mod ,which is not updated for 0,5 but i tougt i just wont get any guides in0,5precisly only in last updated chapter ?
Using an outdated mod will usually cause problems, especially if there was any clean-up to the prior releases, and will often try to keep working in the new release, but not be able to do so properly, leading to conflicts and errors.

Reactions: Lazerpunk123

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Are you interested in our lovely Church of Nova? Everyone is welcome.
Have you not tried Luna's carrot cake?!

More of a carrot cake guy myself. ;)
The Church Of Our Virgin Lady Not For Long is a true path to light, but rejecting La Luz de Luna is widely known to summon the darkness.

1674515854362.png

Thankfully our Lord Caribdis made this game harem.

TC_Leon45

Jul 21, 2017
I don't want to spoil anyone so I'll warn you here that you will see a lot (I hope) of hidden clues in my post. If you didn't play 0.4 I recommend you to avoid reading my post. Any other please I would love to read all your comments or theories.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe the dark lady is just another version of Idriel? (could be AI, real, or others)
Haven't seen unblindedfold Idriel when I replayed from scratch.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Honestly enjoyed the chapter in it's entirety.

Loony Lunes getting a little awakening in the most sweet of ways, while being truly lovingly teased yet wholesome all around. Entirely happy taking things slow with her, while expecting a lovely threesome with her and Starcraft Nova.
View attachment 2334220

Stacked Dolls liking things rough and put in her place while doing fun things. Girl is a power bottom, emphasis on the bottom. Looking forward to more lewd things.
View attachment 2334226

Starcraft Nova road to lewd awakenings will be fun. Expect knocking up in chapters 7 or 9. While at the same time, showing of the biggest dick energy with Dione was truly majestic as fuck.
View attachment 2334233

Mommy loves love, or in this case, public lewds. Shame we had to pull outs, would prefer knocking her up. Still, playing the long game will do wonders for us, specially since we will be lewding her lovely daughters as well as her and our other waifus.
View attachment 2334237

As for the mystery of things, I am starting to believe that Idriel and others might actually be on the side of good and we may be up against the Founder and Co. Very curious to how things are playing out, while at the same time, I have questions.

Shame Tattoo Waifu, Buff Dolly, and Shortstack Girl weren't around for more company. Ah wells, expect them to get screen time next go round. Overall: 9/10 in my bookings.
I think she's just worried about money. Once MC gets rich, getting pregnant will be ok.
GIven the number of hearts, next episode will be those 3 you mentioned.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
This game is fantastic and Chang is just a fucking legend, keep up the good work, looking forward to the updates.

Reactions: getlow7098

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Is there a way to download just the update, or have to redownload everything?
This game is released as a "whole game", not an "update" game.

I save off my prior game to an external to keep as a back up, then DL and unpack the new. That way you don't run into conflict issues - they are rare, but do happen. Also this is the best way if you use a mod package - everything is fresh with all the prior corrections already in the package.

Swinglow

May 18, 2020
First time one of the virgin girls gets stretched out and it's not by the MC.
Guess that's one way to go. :unsure:

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Hey what's up guys! There's any mod to the new update so we can enjoy the full experience without freaking out about the choices? I love Eternum but i'm feeling weird if i'm not choosing the options right

PeterSBigD

Feb 17, 2021
  • Red Heart
Reactions: KillerBee487
4.80 star(s) 907 Votes