Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I was going to make a similar post about Orion but it didn't seem worth the effort.

Have you noticed his fingernails?
How the dead Syndicate members seem drawn to him like Moths on a flame?
His cold body temp (may be an insignificant 1 off w/ Luna)?
The girl with powers to see death can't see his (may have already occurred)?
His near immortal zenkai boost in Eternum?
That boost itself that makes him look dead?

I think this will be a shoe drop moment with Orion in the future
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
nah man take the credit you’re amazing at these theories.
Nah man, credit where credit is due. I likely would've missed the nails as well, but that's probably because I hadn't played the game from the beginning again, like I usually do every now and then to stave the need for a new update (kinda saving that for the Public Release, when the build is stable and it doesn't crash every time I try to reload a save in the middle of the game).

And the theories are a hit or miss tbh. Sometimes you get it right because of the evidence, sometimes the author throws a monkey wrench and introduces an unknown element that you had no idea existed. But that's the risk of theorycrafting an ongoing story where anything can happen, I suppose.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I feel like every time elsalamandra comes up with all these theories and ideas, Caribdis just takes bits and pieces of it for his next game.
He be like -

View attachment 2335972
Flattering as that may sound...gods, I hope not. Man should stick with his vision as much as possible and write what he likes, regardless if the theories that people come up with sound better or worse than what he has planned in the future.

Besides, the theories wouldn't even exist without his awesome writing and environmental storytelling to entice people into investigating and scouring the minutest of details just to come up with more stuff to ponder or speculate on while they wait for the next update. So yeah, the man should just keep doing what he's doing (lol).

Lilybelle

Jan 22, 2023
Flattering as that may sound...gods, I hope not. Man should stick with his vision as much as possible and write what he likes, regardless if the theories that people come up with sound better or worse than what he has planned in the future.

Besides, the theories wouldn't even exist without his awesome writing and environmental storytelling to entice people into investigating and scouring the minutest of details just to come up with more stuff to ponder or speculate on while they wait for the next update. So yeah, the man should just keep doing what he's doing (lol).
Be positive: It's using your theorycrafting to spawn a brand new idea for a sequel. Don't view it as tampering with the current idea that's already in motion for Eternum.

Lilybelle

Jan 22, 2023
I was discussing the value of implicit versus explicit domination with my friend and wanted to get some feedback from the community. My view is that explicit domination would be MC wants something, tells LI to do it, and then they do it. Implicit would be a LI doing something to MC that MC wants but without him telling her to do it. I’m struggling to think of scenarios where the value I see in implicit could ever be outdone by an explicit situation. There’s a natural bias on my end as I think the concept of a LI wanting to do something desired of their own volition is very appealing, but I was hoping someone could convince me of a narrative where explicit would have an edge. The only two I could come up with is if MC is narcissistic and likes hearing the order given more than the order being completed, and LI likes hearing the order more than obeying an unspoken order.

Any thoughts?

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019

DUUUDE like yeah ur right but give yourself some credit! I sure as hell hope that he sticks to his own plan but your theories just makes it more fun for us. We just think about the million possibilities and you sorta guide my thoughts with these theories, hit or miss. Yeah he created this beautiful game but im pretty sure he would/is proud of seeing his game gettin these theories. Must feel great for the carib that you’re creating theories for his lore, so keep going

Reactions: notBatman747

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
I was discussing the value of implicit versus explicit domination with my friend and wanted to get some feedback from the community. My view is that explicit domination would be MC wants something, tells LI to do it, and then they do it. Implicit would be a LI doing something to MC that MC wants but without him telling her to do it. I’m struggling to think of scenarios where the value I see in implicit could ever be outdone by an explicit situation. There’s a natural bias on my end as I think the concept of a LI wanting to do something desired of their own volition is very appealing, but I was hoping someone could convince me of a narrative where explicit would have an edge. The only two I could come up with is if MC is narcissistic and likes hearing the order given more than the order being completed, and LI likes hearing the order more than obeying an unspoken order.

Any thoughts?
A Luna scene where she dominates would be one hell of a scene.

"Sit down, papi, and let me take care of you."

giphy.gif

4.80 star(s) 907 Votes