M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Is there anything else on this site anywhere close to Eternum in terms of quality right now? The only games I can think of are Being a DIK and Artemis and while they're both solid neither of them are this good.

It's liable to be a long couple of months.
Depends if by 'Eternum (...) terms of quality' you mean...

...laughing is good, more please:
https://f95zone.to/threads/projekt-passion-v0-5-classy-lemon.119199/

...scratching my head and :poop:ing my pants is fun:
https://f95zone.to/threads/gray-notvil.3514/

...life is all about sci-fi adventures w/ hot girls:
https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-12-grimdark.100207/

GOD421

May 24, 2018
Does anyone know if Caribdis owns the songs he uses, or if he asks permission/pays the original creators instead?

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Wow, this game is marvelous.
The art is beautiful, I like the different characters, and for once when trying to be funny, it really is.
Also, there is so much content!
The only thing is, there is no much sexual content (I didn't finish the game yet though).

Keep up the great work!

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Wow, this game is marvelous.
The art is beautiful, I like the different characters, and for once when trying to be funny, it really is.
Also, there is so much content!
The only thing is, there is no much sexual content (I didn't finish the game yet though).

Keep up the great work!
You'll come across one certain titillating scene soon. And later with another one that'll leave you shaken to the core.

Apr 16, 2020
The update is fire, reallly great scenes especially since most of the time, I can only get off in the teasing part and then it'll just go down hill from there, since the sex scenes are boring, mostly because of it's bad perspectives and the lack of animation, but most importantly when the D goes in, some just have two frames and all that build up goes down the drain and you get something so unfitting, though I'm still grateful but this game has a good built up and good scenes, truly a great game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KillerBee487

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
So I've just subbed to his patreon and the top post pinned is a progress report for 0.5. That post went up in July... Am I missing something or did it take him from July till now to finish V0.5?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So I've just subbed to his patreon and the top post pinned is a progress report for 0.5. That post went up in July... Am I missing something or did it take him from July till now to finish V0.5?
...That can't be right. 0.4 didn't release until August 18 (Demon Lord Tier), and the Public Release after was September 3. Any progress report for 0.5 should've released right after that.

Edit: Yeah, the first progress update for 0.5 got posted about a day after Public Release went live.

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
...That can't be right. 0.4 didn't release until August 18 (Demon Lord Tier), and the Public Release after was September 3. Any progress report for 0.5 should've released right after that.

Edit: Yeah, the first progress update for 0.5 got posted about a day after Public Release went live.
Having checked it again I think he leaves it pinned and changes out the image to show progress for each individual version (old post but new progress report). Not guna lie, I thought I wouldn't be getting any carrot cake for awhile and my soul left my body :eek:

Edit: Does anyone know how long an update typically takes?

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Having checked it again I think he leaves it pinned and changes out the image to show progress for each individual version (old post but new progress report). Not guna lie, I thought I wouldn't be getting any carrot cake for awhile and my soul left my body :eek:

Edit: Does anyone know how long an update typically takes?
There have been 5 updates in the 19 months since the previous game was finished.

Reactions: HanBoston

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
There have been 5 updates in the 19 months since the previous game was finished.
From what I can tell it seems the recent update was larger than normal and if thats to be the norm from now on well then...
I'm on carrot cake strike for 4+ months. Jesus Caribdis got me addicted I need more.

4.80 star(s) 907 Votes