Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Couldn't agree more with you, I already saw his ability in OIAL, but with Eternum he really take everything far beyond, I would say that's exactly the attention to details like that that make him standing out as a creator, imho. :)

I will put it on spoiler. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ooh yeah man those are pretty good especially the second one. A man of culture.

Reactions: Dylan741

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
The factions in Eternum are more than I anticipated and this will be interesting to follow as it will unfold: so at least in my opinion we have the Founder, the Syndicate, Idriel, Thanatos, Bardot and his thugs all fighting for control ( or this looks from a very shallow point of view there's so much more at stake ( and we can't forget Calypso in the equation);
I'm starting to think that the founder was part of the Syndicate, that's because of the tattoo on his chest it's the same on the letter the "girl" gave to Orion?
Also, where they the cult that had it's HQ in the church in Warthog and that was [apparently] wiped out? These are just hypothesis and I don't have much to back up them, so just take them for what they are, not something I would bet anything on them;
Idriel must have some interaction with the Syndicate, or maybe she's not against them, the scene during the drug induced vision was interesting, especially paired with the other vision Orion had during the trip with Luna and Mr. Hernandez;
Are they peoples ( the Syndicate) that died playing Eternum and still try to interact with the world or worlds? Or there's something more, Caribdis is playing with different scenery in a masterful way;
Thanatos was exactly like I expected to be, now I'm curious to see what he's his role in the "game" he works fine as an nemesis for now, but his role is way more deep than appear, I don't see him only trying to harness the power from the gems just to become the most powerful of them all, there's so much more about him;
I don't know but the founder as an evil entity just because of the things said during his conversation with Orion leave me perplexed, I mean he's not certainly one of the good guys and yet I'm curious about him ( the offering of that amulet looked dangerously similar to what Astaroth did in OIAL, and reminded me of the Immortals that were quoted often in the game) there's still lots to discover;
Annie's live reaction:

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Anyone have a torrent for the new version or the compressed version? I hit my cap on Mega apparently and the links for the compressed doesn't work for some reason.
It is top of the Most Popular list on right now.

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Man this game reached a whole new level of inmersion in this update. Maybe 'cause my new earphones, maybe 'cause the music and other sounds fit SO good with the game, but the real thing is that this is something else
I'm pretty sure y'all as proud as me of how this game is being developed, but we really should be thankful that between a LOT of trash and mediocre pieces of work, Eternum is a GAME (in caps) with a great team behind, and they are really focused on bring us a huge gaming experience even being a simply VN.
Hope this game receives the support that it deserves, because they already have the love of the fans :love:

Jul 9, 2020
I assume Fiero is not the car's model, but its nickname, a terrible one, but I'm pretty sure Caridbis doesn't speak Spanish.

Regardless, I think 2033 is a bit too far. In the last update someone mentions S2 of Arcane as if it came out recently and +10y to release it is an atrocity I refuse to believe mankind would allow.
He's from Spain.

• Hey there
Reactions: Gladheim

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Man this game reached a whole new level of inmersion in this update. Maybe 'cause my new earphones, maybe 'cause the music and other sounds fit SO good with the game, but the real thing is that this is something else
I'm pretty sure y'all as proud as me of how this game is being developed, but we really should be thankful that between a LOT of trash and mediocre pieces of work, Eternum is a GAME (in caps) with a great team behind, and they are really focused on bring us a huge gaming experience even being a simply VN.
Hope this game receives the support that it deserves, because they already have the love of the fans :love:
Some of the music just hits so right C'::

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Wait, Wut???

Pal... They are "latino", moreover mexicans... In "latinamerica" is perfectly normal to say "pelo" referring to the hair of the head because in the Spanish America it is more common to see and hear informal use of words... In Venezuela for example, the word "sheath" can be use to referring to multiple things like places, situations, objects...

May 20, 2022
Pal... They are "latino", moreover mexicans... In "latinamerica" is perfectly normal to say "pelo" referring to the hair of the head because in the Spanish America it is more common to see and hear informal use of words... In Venezuela for example, the word "sheath" can be use to referring to multiple things like places, situations, objects...
It's the same in spain. Almost nobody says cabello lol

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Dudes... if you want to know about mexican spanish tienes que preguntar a Machete... ... ...

Kidding, i'm italian, i don't know shit about spanish, i just understand most of it when i read it.
Because both are romance languages. I can understand a lot of Spanish, Italian and French, just because I had Latin in school and all of those languages evolved from Latin.

Last edited:

starkj

May 17, 2022
Because both are romanian languages. I can understand a lot of Spanish, Italian and French, just because I had Latin in school and all of those languages evolved from Latin.
You mean romance languages not romanian, even tho it is also part of romance. I'm Portuguese myself and i can understand spanish pretty well, so i understood everything Hernandez and Hugo were saying and it was pretty funny.

Reactions: Cherubin25
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes