Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
You mean romance languages not romanian, even tho it is also part of romance. I'm Portuguese myself and i can understand spanish pretty well, so i understood everything Hernandez and Hugo were saying and it was pretty funny.
Yeah, you are right, English is not my first language and this was the first time I used this in English.

Reactions: Machete and starkj

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Because both are romance languages. I can understand a lot of Spanish, Italian and French, just because I had Latin in school and all of those languages evolved from Latin.
Fun fact, a big chunk of italian words come actually from the Longbeards' language. I would say something in between 20-30%

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I am replaying the first four chapters right now, and Dalia proudly flexing her noodle arms cracks me up every time.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I don't know if Caribdis is Spanish or speaks spanish, but the conversation between Victor and his brother is perfect, that part is translated for a spanish speaker or a professional translator, nothing like google traductor or some shit like that. Trust me, I'm a spanish duck.
Damn I wish there was a translation of those moments, since I dont know spanish...

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Don't mind me, just passing by to praise Caribdis once again! Game is the top rated game on this site ( as it should ), and the Dev just keep getting better and better!!

Nancy scene on the elevator was extra hot and the animations are getting soooo good (y)(y)(y)(y)

Everything just keeps getting better, the only thing that is the same is the humor, and that's not a bad thing he could easily overdo it but he doesn't. Highlight of the update to me was the mexican dead party, love Luna's family!

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes