Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well, I have a reputation to uphold as official "Kink Shamer" :whistle::LOL: so here it is :ROFLMAO:

at first I didn't even realize his other remarks, when "our friend" there say, he doesn't like " this type voyeurism" .
So I assume He prefer to be the absolute Creep by sitting in the dark, and watching the girls, who are unaware of his presence, and jerking off to them,. like a peeping creep:LOL:

Apparently, when the Girl who like the guy, is willingly Masturbating in front of Him,
because She wants it, and it's makes her Horny, and literally putting out there A show for her man, is to much for him , and it's unacceptable:LOL:.

Nova loved every second of it, She literally Demanded Orion to Watch her , and She put out a Show For him:devilish:.

GoD, When she look back at Orion over her shoulder, while she sticking out her tongue, as She ride that Dildo . :love::devilish:
View attachment 2330879
View attachment 2330884
Of Fuck, I only wish we could have see her Face fully from this Angle:love:,
View attachment 2330894
Caribdis What the Fuck you were thinking?! :mad::LOL:

and people think that without this scene there is a continuation of the Nova path
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Nice scene, but every redhead needs at least a little whispy patch on the pubis. If a redhead is real, she should wear it like a badge of honor.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
This game end with 1.0 update?
Anything been released?
No, dev confirmed the game is not going to end at version 1.0

Also a few days he released version 0.5 (release n°5.) for his patreons, for the public is the 14 feb of 2023

Kaiden_69

Jan 23, 2023
How can i fix this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script5.rpy", line 5233, in <module>
NameError: name 'ppp10' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script5.rpyc", line 5233, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/script5.rpy", line 5233, in <module>
NameError: name 'ppp10' is not defined

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes