Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)
See? He's a sadist I'm still so awed by that scene that I couldn't hide what I wanted to say instead of being polite....
I'm sorry.... Naaah, not so much...:cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also sorry for the multiquote, I reached my reaction limits and all yours kind correction deserved it. so here my apology... and my appreciation...

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
y'know, when i play this game first in 0.3
i havent played Cyberpunk77 yet
now after revisiting the game from zero (lost my saves lol)
the Ion opening scenes at the brothel
i got Clouds PTSD lol

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
I'm in the hospitality industry and I know how much annual ASCAP and BMI licenses can cost. Not sure if there might be scaled down versions for different types of ventures, but I can see that it would be very limiting. There is some amount of "open use" out there, but I don't know how much and whether a Dev could find enough good content in that pool.

/Milestone Comment: #1700 - Man do I talk a lot!/
It is still quiet the penny when you buy stuff like "Royalty Free", what most don't realise it just means you don't pay royalties but you still have to pay a flat fee.
I know that Adobes flat fees are fucking ridiculous but thats Adobe.
I know some sites provide a option for startups. But you are still looking 500 dollar/euro minimum on most songs. And that is per track.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
May 20, 2022
I'm a person who appreciates simplicity and complexity at the same time, and I like that Eternum doesn't pretend to be something it cannot be. And it's perfect at what it does. It's probably the most rewarding game I've played on this site, and this is coming from a BaDik, Artemis and Broken Dreamers enjoyer.

Last edited:

PandaGuts

Jan 4, 2021
damn this game story is really nice, it feels like im reading a Manhwa.
it doesnt bother me that theres so much story at all

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
I'm a person who appreciates simplicity and complexity at the same time, and I like that Eternum doesn't pretend to be something it cannot be. And it's perfect at what it does. It's probably the most rewarding game I've played on this site, and this is coming from a BaDik, Artemis and Brokem Dreamers enjoyer.
Caribdis previous game is also really good, dips a tiny bit too much into the unrealistic "Main Mc is a god" type of trope but it is definitely worth the play. Thats why I like Eternums slower aproach at the MC gaining strenght. He still does and that's good but he still gets his ass whooped. Hope the story doesn't become too much like the previous game.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It is still quiet the penny when you buy stuff like "Royalty Free", what most don't realise it just means you don't pay royalties but you still have to pay a flat fee.
I know that Adobes flat fees are fucking ridiculous but thats Adobe.
I know some sites provide a option for startups. But you are still looking 500 dollar/euro minimum on most songs. And that is per track.
That seems a bit exorbitant.

Reactions: ShadowLordV1

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
After absorbing my play throughs overnight, one thing that I find that minorly bugs me is that our first scene with a fully nude and sexually active Nova came with blue hair and cosplay paint. I loved the scene, but I'm looking forward to a "pure and true" Nova.

Another realization: if you played it "right" you still haven't had IRL physical contact with Nova; if you played it "wrong", you briefly touched and then everything went to hell. But, things are picking up since there has been IRL physical sexual contact with Annie, Luna, Penny, and Nancy, while all other encounters have either been in Eternum or IRL voyeuristic.

Really enjoying the overall pace, the great story, good character developement, and even the cliffhangers aren't annoying me (it's a trope that's jumped the shark on TV). I am looking forward to the IRL "Nancy" moments with the rest of the girls. With that many upcoming, I'm sure there may be "sprinkles" with at least one of them. ;)

And I hope Chang successfully completes his mission and really delivers for the team.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
After absorbing my play throughs overnight, one thing that I find that minorly bugs me is that our first scene with a fully nude and sexually active Nova came with blue hair and cosplay paint. I loved the scene, but I'm looking forward to a "pure and true" Nova.

Another realization: if you played it "right" you still haven't had IRL physical contact with Nova; if you played it "wrong", you briefly touched and then everything went to hell. But, things are picking up since there has been IRL physical sexual contact with Annie, Luna, Penny, and Nancy, while all other encounters have either been in Eternum or IRL voyeuristic.

Really enjoying the overall pace, the great story, good character developement, and even the cliffhangers aren't annoying me (it's a trope that's jumped the shark on TV). I am looking forward to the IRL "Nancy" moments with the rest of the girls. With that many upcoming, I'm sure there may be "sprinkles" with at least one of them. ;)

And I hope Chang successfully completes his mission and really delivers for the team.
Makes you wonder what shirt design Chang's going to choose for the team. Man seemed enthusiastic about his new task (one Nancy forgot to give to him). The Chang'd design in that box from the heist was really good.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Makes you wonder what shirt design Chang's going to choose for the team. Man seemed enthusiastic about his new task (one Nancy forgot to give to him). The Chang'd design in that box from the heist was really good.
See? He's a sadist I'm still so awed by that scene that I couldn't hide what I wanted to say instead of being polite....
I'm sorry.... Naaah, not so much...:cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also sorry for the multiquote, I reached my reaction limits and all yours kind correction deserved it. so here my apology... and my appreciation...

Honestly, you need to follow me and give me all the interactions you can before moving on to everyone else. I want to get my ratio up to at least 2:1. ;)

Luminen0175

Jan 7, 2021
At least you guys who's want dev to make regina's scene then you should donate to dev to make this. But if people keep posting on the wall like this, it won't do any good:(

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes