Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
What was the first game that got you this involved? just curious. Been looking for a game to fill the empty space Eternum created, but in my opinion nothing ever came close. This update has been out almost for a week and I'm checking the forum/reviewing mental notes since then. I probably thought about Eternum more than I slept this week.
If it's the story quality that you are looking for, I have some recommendations.

The last sovereign has one of the best adult game stories I have played. It is rpgmaker though, so you need to be ok with that. It does do a lot more than adult games usually do with the engine and has a well thought out combat system, investments and tons and tons of decisions and consequences.

Out of Touch has a very good story. It's an koikatsu AVN, though I think it looks a lot better than most koikatsu games. The story is hard to describe without spoiling anything, but it's a wild ride with a lot of unique and cool elements. Heavily recommend it.

Superhuman is another good one. Think an avn with the protagonist being a mix out of the protagonists from prototype and the darkness. It's a 2D avn with a big decision focuss. It works a bit like the time management in persona. The story is mostly linear but you get fixed points were you can decide what to do, like training or spending time with a character. The visuals start out a bit rough, but get better as the game progresses.

None of these games are finished yet, but they all have a lot of content. The last sovereign has by far the most and is on the last part of the game currently getting developed.

can someone tell me what happened in the latest versions with story, cuz i completely forgot
You mean in 0.4?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 15, 2021
If it's the story quality that you are looking for, I have some recommendations.

The last sovereign has one of the best adult game stories I have played. It is rpgmaker though, so you need to be ok with that. It does do a lot more than adult games usually do with the engine and has a well thought out combat system, investments and tons and tons of decisions and consequences.

Out of Touch has a very good story. It's an koikatsu AVN, though I think it looks a lot better than most koikatsu games. The story is hard to describe without spoiling anything, but it's a wild ride with a lot of unique and cool elements. Heavily recommend it.

Superhuman is another good one. Think an avn with the protagonist being a mix out of the protagonists from prototype and the darkness. It's a 2D avn with a big decision focuss. It works a bit like the time management in persona. The story is mostly linear but you get fixed points were you can decide what to do, like training or spending time with a character. The visuals start out a bit rough, but get better as the game progresses.

None of these games are finished yet, but they all have a lot of content. The last sovereign has by far the most and is on the last part of the game currently getting developed.

You mean in 0.4?

+1 to all of this especially last sovereign. I played it over a year ago so I am not caught up with the updates but I can confidently say it is the best adult game I have played. The scale and complexity is incredible.

Reactions: Alandir

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
This update was literally just a massive filler. Seemed like the OP was struggling with direction so just gave us nothing but random slice of life events to pass the time.
...Not really? There's some takeaways from this update that still add to the plot as opposed to the typical filler episode where you can remove it and no value is lost whatsoever...

-Idriel hinted to be working independently from the Founder (i.e. The Weapons of Atlas implied to be her idea, and not the Founder's)

-The Bleeding Effect/Case moments implying that Orion can somehow travel or receive visions from Eternum

-The fact that Axel has been missing/ghosting people ever since the Ulysses party ended and people (i.e. Chang and Charlotte) are starting to notice

-The revelation at the end that Thanatos is a literal dead man walking and the implication that NPCs are dead people

Last edited:

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
After absorbing my play throughs overnight, one thing that I find that minorly bugs me is that our first scene with a fully nude and sexually active Nova came with blue hair and cosplay paint. I loved the scene, but I'm looking forward to a "pure and true" Nova.

Another realization: if you played it "right" you still haven't had IRL physical contact with Nova; if you played it "wrong", you briefly touched and then everything went to hell. But, things are picking up since there has been IRL physical sexual contact with Annie, Luna, Penny, and Nancy, while all other encounters have either been in Eternum or IRL voyeuristic.

Really enjoying the overall pace, the great story, good character developement, and even the cliffhangers aren't annoying me (it's a trope that's jumped the shark on TV). I am looking forward to the IRL "Nancy" moments with the rest of the girls. With that many upcoming, I'm sure there may be "sprinkles" with at least one of them. ;)

And I hope Chang successfully completes his mission and really delivers for the team.
I also think it is realistic and fun. Annie and Luna are both shy so they won't quickly go for any real sexual stuff. Nova was closed off from the world but looking at others turned her on. Penny is always viewed as an object so when she saw someone really give a shit she opened up. Nancy hasn;t had action in years so she was into having sex. Alex is getting tired of being treated like a mantelpiece object so she is the obvious tsundere. It is super fun to see them opening up. I loved the Luna scene because I absolutely adore her dynamic. Bonus points for Luna, her dad. (And his name as I always name my character Viktor)

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
This update was literally just a massive filler. Seemed like the OP was struggling with direction so just gave us nothing but random slice of life events to pass the time.
Apart from someone already saying that this episode wasn't just filler, sometimes you need filler? I mean I don't want to be constantly bombarded by the story progressing super fast. I want to spend time with the girls, meet them, have them be more than walking sex objects. The date with Luna was amazing. The party was fun. We got to learn so much about the girls personalities.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Exactly. I really genuinely like this game, but this chapter feels like more pandering than storytelling. Hoping that chapter 6 will course correct.

• Angry
Reactions: Kronkslut

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
This is the guy who basically had a hard-on at gunpoint, convinced Dalia and Alex to give him a blowjob, and escalated Annie's cuddling moment into a thighjob. At this point, if you don't expect any hormonal escalation when our horndog of an MC's having romantic alone time with a girl, then I don't know what to tell you.

desm

Jan 28, 2023
is there a walkthrough PDF for this version? It usually comes with the game on normal release.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
If the chapter focuses on story there will be people complaining why there are no more interactions with the LI, if the chapter focuses more on character and relationships development people will complain why it's only fanservice. There is no pleasing everyone, just enjoy the ride.
It's like the people who complain that there's too much cooking in Fate/Stay Night (the VN) when the point of those scenes is to have some downtime right before the plot-heavy moments happen. You can't just throw in plot after plot after plot, you need some time for the story to breath, give characters some moment to interact with one another and do some mundane shit. It's easy to forget that these are supposed to be living people with their own lives and shit, not just characters who are beholden to the plot.

And even despite that, as I've pointed in a post earlier, plot STILL kinda happened in this update. It's not much compared to the past updates, but it's there. The story didn't stagnate like in most filler episodes. It STILL moved forward.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
If the chapter focuses on story there will be people complaining why there are no more interactions with the LI, if the chapter focuses more on character and relationships development people will complain why it's only fanservice. There is no pleasing everyone, just enjoy the ride.
And then when its just story progression continuously or theres a lot of LI development, people will complain that the pacing is too fast and feels rushed for either of those lol, there's no winning.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I've noticed something curious about Penny replaying Eternum once again. In v0.1 (early at the game in the breakfast scene) she says that she's beginning her freshman year of Journalism in Kredon University
Must be probably a small confusion about time.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes