ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
There's one AVN I play where the kitchen clock is always the same, and the Dev put a line in about "that old clock hasn't worked in years - I just need to get rid of it". And the sale price shown on a cash register at a store in the same AVN is always (if I remember right) $9.34.

Just the assets, and, unless a clock with the correct time is essential to something going on in the game, will almost never get change.
Hmmmm :unsure: the sentence about the clock rings a bell, but i cannot remember the titel or the game at all. Not that it was not good enough to remember, my brains just a swiss cheese and it feels like quite some time ago. But i have a feeling it was not made with HS2 assets, rather Koikatsu or the other maiden-style one.
Basically, focosing on such profane things as fixing such details of the assets could slow down the production, of course. So i totally understand to focus on way more important matters which define the qualilty of a game in a way broad impact.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hmmmm :unsure: the sentence about the clock rings a bell, but i cannot remember the titel or the game at all. Not that it was not good enough to remember, my brains just a swiss cheese and it feels like quite some time ago. But i have a feeling it was not made with HS2 assets, rather Koikatsu or the other maiden-style one.
Basically, focosing on such profane things as fixing such details of the assets could slow down the production, of course. So i totally understand to focus on way more important matters which define the qualilty of a game in a way broad impact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ScyTheFox

Lilybelle

Jan 22, 2023
Where in Texas? And, as someone who lives in Texas, I can guarantee you there are very few destinations between CA and TX that you can get to in 10 hours or less (not that you'd have to for the proposed trip, but you can't even cross Texas in 10 hours or less without travelling at about 100mph the whole way, and that would be if you tried it in a straight line). Yes, you can do San Diego to El Paso, maybe, but I get the impression (maybe it was stated?) that Kredon is more "Northern California" - Bay Area or further north, possibly as far as Eureka area. And, wasn't the place they were going to search for Thanatos in Oregon? For that to be about a three hour drive (as it is stated in the AVN), you'd have to start not much further south than Eureka, and not go much further north than Brookings, OR. Granted, you could adjust that "bracket", moving north getting you further into Oregon , but Brookings is the closest "bigger" city near the southern border of OR.

More likely they went to some place in Nevada or Arizona for the Dios de las Muerta celebration, and the gas station was somewhere about the halfway point, meaning closer to the NV/CA border if a NV destination, or somewhere in CA if an AZ destination - some place like the Berkley/Bay area to Lake Havasu is about the right time frame, and could have the mountainous area in the back yard of the Uncle's home. If the starting point is closer to Eureka, then AZ is completely out of the question and we're looking at NV exclusively. Finally, as a Jeep owner, I can tell you that the longer wheel-based and heavier 4-door has trouble going above 100mph and starts to get a little squirrelly at that speed; the 2-door with the shorter wheel base (and the removeable hard top, especially) has too high of a center of gravity and too short of a wheel base for stable sustained travel at 100mph, and is unlikely to go that fast if you heavily modify it to bring the center of gravity down to increase stability - the V-6 just won't get you there with the extra weight.

Maybe in the future (for the Jeep to be older than Luna, we're talking about 2026 or later), the US will start using liters on a broader basis, but I really doubt it. ;)

So after doing some more thorough digging (since it's now a reasonable hour instead of the middle of the night when my crackpot brain spawned the thought) I, unforunately, discovered that it wasn't actually measured in Liters, but was just the Mexican Gas stations having dirt cheap gas for a while (~ $1.50/gallon). The location was Houston.

That said, I definitely agree with your counterpoint about Texas being too hard a sell. Factoring in that the other location was Washington, and just based on how far those 2 locations are from each other, it's an impossible sell even w/ Mr. Hernandez being a speed demon. If we take the edge of Washington to the edge of Texas, that's still a ballpark of 1400 miles. With the estimated times to get to the locations it just isn't feasible. NV/CA makes way more sense.

As much as I'd like to root for a world where we use the metric system, I don't think it's feasible considering how well it went last time...
But if anyone could do it, then I have the upmost faith President Stabby implemented it :p

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
So after doing some more thorough digging (since it's now a reasonable hour instead of the middle of the night when my crackpot brain spawned the thought) I, unforunately, discovered that it wasn't actually measured in Liters, but was just the Mexican Gas stations having dirt cheap gas for a while (~ $1.50/gallon). The location was Houston.

That said, I definitely agree with your counterpoint about Texas being too hard a sell. Factoring in that the other location was Washington, and just based on how far those 2 locations are from each other, it's an impossible sell even w/ Mr. Hernandez being a speed demon. If we take the edge of Washington to the edge of Texas, that's still a ballpark of 1400 miles. With the estimated times to get to the locations it just isn't feasible. NV/CA makes way more sense.

As much as I'd like to root for a world where we use the metric system, I don't think it's feasible considering how well it went last time...
But if anyone could do it, then I have the upmost faith President Stabby implemented it :p
I'm just north of Houston - I'm guessing this was on the south side of town. Then again, this place has little enclaves all over - we're more diverse here than the UN. Makes for some great restaurant hunting - you can find damn near anything.

Reactions: Lilybelle

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
Question: are there plans for pregnancy content? It doesn't seem to fit the description of the setting, but it's kinda my thing, so I wanted to ask.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Question: are there plans for pregnancy content? It doesn't seem to fit the description of the setting, but it's kinda my thing, so I wanted to ask.
Judging from the previous game and the way this is heading so far I doubt it. Unless it's planned to be multiple seasons? Last I remember the dev was considering giving some extra end game content to OIAL after this one is finished so maybe then.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
From discussions of esoteric references in Eternum to talk about feasible gas prices and theorycrafting Kredon's location in the states based from said gas prices. Oh and some clock talk, I suppose.

Wild ride, this thread. XD
One day something like Eternum will exist in real life, and people will be discussing the exact same things :KEK:

An known

Sep 16, 2021
From discussions of esoteric references in Eternum to talk about feasible gas prices and theorycrafting Kredon's location in the states based from said gas prices. Oh and some clock talk, I suppose.

Wild ride, this thread. XD
Who would have guess, Maybe one day this thread will start to figure out how to cure cancer.
Until the moderator starts to delete everything, when they're one step away from saving 80% of people in the world.:LOL:

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
I don't know where you guys find the time to go this far down the rabbit hole, honestly. There's clearly a lot of thought and consideration, not to mention actual research in some cases, that go into some of the stuff here.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
me just reached the Astrocorp section of the game
sudden lockdown
pitchblack environment
unknown biological signature detected
me : damn, might be some Xenomorph Alien reference here *pulls scanner
found audio log
guy's name is Isaac, ship maintenance
*puts away scanner
*pulls up Plasma Cutter
ah sht, here we go again

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I'm relatively sure you get a selection option for it at the very beginning.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Maybe Orion's father went to buy some milk.(jk)

I'm pretty sure that Orion's father has a big impact to story knowing that Idriel want Orion to "remeber" something in his past.

It is also suspicious that out of all the person who can babysit Orion it is someone who works in Ulysses Lab (Nancy). I'm not really sure about Nancy's involvement ("There's also a chance Nancy wants to fuck Orion is for her to get some specimens of Orion.. yeah... but I'm pretty sure she's just horny") but knowing that the phone call she got in the memory of Penny in the "Reminiscecombobulator" could be the job in the Ulysses Company, Nancy could be somehow involved or know what Orion's father does and just hides it(maybe).

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Maybe Orion's father went to buy some milk.(jk)

I'm pretty sure that Orion's father has a big impact to story knowing that Idriel want Orion to "remeber" something in his past.

It is also suspicious that out of all the person who can babysit Orion it is someone who works in Ulysses Lab (Nancy). I'm not really sure about Nancy's involvement ("There's also a chance Nancy wants to fuck Orion is for her to get some specimens of Orion.. yeah... but I'm pretty sure she's just horny") but knowing that the phone call she got in the memory of Penny in the "Reminiscecombobulator" could be the job in the Ulysses Company, Nancy could be somehow involved or know what Orion's father does and just hides it(maybe).

Aug 15, 2021
I dont know the developer's plans but if I were to guess it is probably just going to be an endgame state and will not focus on pregnancy as a fetish. I think it will be similar to once in a lifetime if you have played it.

The reason I think this is the case is because players can toggle pregnancy content on/off at the start of the game. Given that we have 7 (possibly 8) primary love interests, the various combinations that the dev has to render will be far too much if he chooses to focus on pregnancy.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes