Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Same! I think the horror scenes are some of the best ones in Caribdis's games - I especially liked the scene in the hospital in Once in a Lifetime. But rather than zombies I would love to see a future game by Caribdis based on lovecraftian horrors or the SCP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey, im playing through the game and no matter what i do i cant get on alex's path, ive gotten the 3 minimum points to continue her path after studying with her but i dont get the next scene and it just says she left and took her bike. would activating her path from files work? and if so how do i do that?.

(nvm fixed it i downloaded sanchomod and activated it from that)
Did you complimented her pencil? Asked about her Family, Hobbies, Religion, Tattoos ( in this order)? Stand up to the fucker of father "who I shall not name"? Hug her back? From what I remember this were all the correct answers to continue her path up to that point.
I don't think it's possible to reopen a path, so you need to restart the game, luckily it all happen in the early parts so you can still replay it if you want. :)

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Did you complimented her pencil? Asked about her Family, Hobbies, Religion, Tattoos ( in this order)? Stand up to the fucker of father "who I shall not name"? Hug her back? From what I remember this were all the correct answers to continue her path up to that point.
I don't think there's an order, I've always chosen these conversations totally randomly and got all the points anyway. Also I don't know if we have to ask everything, even though people who don't ask everything probably deserves to be excommunicated (well maybe less than people who don't hug back but these ones deserve to be tortured with the hydroxynosinemate toxin for sure).

Other than that, you said it all.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I don't think there's an order, I've always chosen these conversations totally randomly and got all the points anyway. Also I don't know if we have to ask everything, even though people who don't ask everything probably deserves to be excommunicated (well maybe less than people who don't hug back but these ones deserve to be tortured with the hydroxynosinemate toxin for sure).

Other than that, you said it all.
LOL!
I agree with you those so cruel that ignore Alex better or not comfort her should deserve the most excruciatingly and painful punishment, what I meant is that he needed to ask those specific questions to get the points, but I reckon that I wrongly worded it. :giggle:

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
LOL!
I agree with you those so cruel that ignore Alex better or not comfort her should deserve the most excruciatingly and painful punishment, what I meant is that he needed to ask those specific questions to get the points, but I reckon that I wrongly worded it. :giggle:
damn feels weird not seeing a dorito with legs when you comment. loving the new one too

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Now that Alex's being brought up, there's something odd about a certain tattoo of hers. In her preview images for example:
1675629674048.png

1675629746248.png
The flower tattoo, below the left side of her neck and close to her left shoulder. It did appear briefly when she was presented at the pool iirc. But from v0.2 onwards it disappeared. And since she's saving up money to get a place away from her father, she can't afford to get it removed atm. Must've been an oversight.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
I'm at the Halloween Party... Fuck yes, Jinx Costume. God If Nova and MC have a moment with her wearing that outfit... Yes, please...

But in all non-horniness. I've had to play the game with low volume but this time, I've got it up... The music playing while we are introduced to THE DK TRON ZLF-9000 is a bop... I love electro-swing. It feels like electronic in the hall of the mountain king too.

Akira's painted-on moustache is magnificent. Jacques Za Whipper vibes. Plus, I didn't know it was painted on until the MC mentioned it to Penny.

Edit:

Son of a bitch, did this lie detector device use to be a fog machine?

And holy shit he has a point, why NOT have a polygraph that detects lies and releases fog... Fog up your ass if you may. I think that's the term.

Edit 2:
I'm glad that the Neural Implant being implanted was clarified... It's weird because I could've sworn that there were mentions or implications that it could be removed early on in the game. It certainly makes the fact that people actually have shit implanted in their heads a little terrifying but I guess that's the price you pay for a fully immersive VR experience... But given how one dude is already dead because of Eternum (even if that dude deserved it)... Yeah, I don't think I'd ever have the guts to implant shit like that in real life... Although... Given how MC seems to be getting the SAO treatment where their Eternum Avatar's physical properties are transferring to the Meat Body, I may just change my mind.

Last edited:

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
1675648484055.png

The amazing song, the fact that Nova went and did what I was thinking
"MC, why are you overthinking this shit... She has a sniper rifle... She can shoot one of them, stab the other when she teleports, and use the Weapon of Atlas!"

And then she pulls a Jinx and... *chefs kiss* Fuck. Nova went from the waifu that I kinda like to the best girl. Why snipe when you can blow shit up. I forgot Dione could do that.

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
I'm at the Halloween Party... Fuck yes, Jinx Costume. God If Nova and MC have a moment with her wearing that outfit... Yes, please...

But in all non-horniness. I've had to play the game with low volume but this time, I've got it up... The music playing while we are introduced to THE DK TRON ZLF-9000 is a bop... I love electro-swing. It feels like electronic in the hall of the mountain king too.

Akira's painted-on moustache is magnificent. Jacques Za Whipper vibes. Plus, I didn't know it was painted on until the MC mentioned it to Penny.

Edit:

Son of a bitch, did this lie detector device use to be a fog machine?

And holy shit he has a point, why NOT have a polygraph that detects lies and releases fog... Fog up your ass if you may. I think that's the term.

Edit 2:
I'm glad that the Neural Implant being implanted was clarified... It's weird because I could've sworn that there were mentions or implications that it could be removed early on in the game. It certainly makes the fact that people actually have shit implanted in their heads a little terrifying but I guess that's the price you pay for a fully immersive VR experience... But given how one dude is already dead because of Eternum (even if that dude deserved it)... Yeah, I don't think I'd ever have the guts to implant shit like that in real life... Although... Given how MC seems to be getting the SAO treatment where their Eternum Avatar's physical properties are transferring to the Meat Body, I may just change my mind.
COME ON KINGS LETS GO GET SOME RANDOM CHIP IN OUR BRAINS FOR THE ADVENTURE- Elon Musk probably.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 2369323

The amazing song, the fact that Nova went and did what I was thinking
"MC, why are you overthinking this shit... She has a sniper rifle... She can shoot one of them, stab the other when she teleports, and use the Weapon of Atlas!"

And then she pulls a Jinx and... *chefs kiss* Fuck. Nova went from the waifu that I kinda like to the best girl. Why snipe when you can blow shit up. I forgot Dione could do that.
If given the opportunity to blow shit up, you blow shit up.

I think it's an immutable rule of the universe.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Fuck this game is magnificent. I reached the end and I've got so many questions...

Is Thanatos an NPC?

Are the NPCs actually People with chips implanted in them?

Is Eternum not a video game but somehow a way to visit alternate dimensions, and universes?

What is up with the Founder?

Oh man, and who was that dude that the MC ditched at the party? (I gotta be honest, that frustrated me but at the same time... I like it, makes things more mysterious.)

Where the Hell is Former President Stabby?

MC is a liar pants on fire, saying he hadn't done anything naughty in the real world... I'm sorry but you've thigh fucked two women already. You've done naughty shit in the real world. I never finished Once Upon a Time but now I wonder how that MC managed to convince his harem to be a harem... I'm curious how the Eternum MC is gonna do it, feel like Luna and Annie might be the hardest sell. This is funny considering that Nancy, Dalia and Penny are related but Nancy sounds like she'd be into it from how she spoke to the Yoga Instructor and she's definitely a Nympho, so her urges would supersede any icky feeling of sharing a man with her daughters... Penny seems to have inherited more than their breast size from Nancy. Dalia's a mystery but I think she'd be into it. Guess we'll see.

Either way...

Heads... Or Tails?

How can three words that honestly mean nothing, mean so much in the game...

The same for "Help Us"

Hmmm... At first, I thought the MC was like the Founder, I thought hey... Time Travel Shenanigans... Especially with that 100% Compatibility thing. After all, he had visions of Eternum BEFORE he was chipped, hell those scenes made me question if MC's reality was all a lie and that this game was all about him finding out that he needed to escape but now, maybe there are some magic shenanigans where he's supposed to be some kind of chosen one or something... I mean, that could explain how he somehow has to cheat code powers of never dying and super speed and super reflexes. That shit ain't 'magic' that's just being a Neo.

Either way, this game is fuckin amazing... Humour matches mine, the story is compelling and fuck are the scenes hot as hell.

I think aside from this and Unbroken... They're the only ones to give me that perfect balance of Story vs Lewd... No, in fact, this game is doing a great job balancing the two. You care about the people, you are curious about the story and the MC is likeable enough, even if sometimes I go "God, he is not very good looking" but nah he's starting to grow on me.

Edit:

1675667271005.png

I forgot that i saved this image because of how amazing it was...

The Bleeding Effect is amazing (helps that it references Assassin's Creed)

How is Idrel, a lady i thought "Yeah that's a NPC you just wanna sleep with" end up being. "Well, I gotta fuckin' save her."

God, what secrets is this lady hiding!!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes