RAYZ3L

Jun 25, 2022
Hi guys . But i have a problem the android version dsnt work u download the game open it work for efew second then it shut off without a reason..any one have a solution it was working befor .idk what happened now n thinx

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Honestly, I wouldn't mind it if there was a bit more reality "hurt feelings" kind of thing, a bit of conflict between the LIs, so long as it resolved nicely in a harem. I'm sure of anyone Carib could pull off something realistic
Especially if the LIs touch lips and make up.

Yes, I meant to say it that way. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Quoting your own post less than two hours after the original post isn't really going to help matters much. Post on the page of the guy that does the Android port mod and let him know you're having issues - only way you'll get any real chance at help, unless he scans this specific thread.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RAYZ3L

RAYZ3L

Jun 25, 2022
Quoting your own post less than two hours after the original post isn't really going to help matters much. Post on the page of the guy that does the Android port mod and let him know you're having issues - only way you'll get any real chance at help, unless he scans this specific thread.
Can u give me his page n thinx ))

Apr 9, 2019
The tags have been restored to normalcy.
Actually, it's now missing the adventure tag, which is defined as: "The player assumes the role of a MC in an interactive story driven by exploration and puzzle-solving." - https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/

I personally think this tag is vital for such a VN, otherwise just like with the sandbox tag, people who enjoy the dynamicity of adventure tag VNs will just ignore the thread.

Reactions: Elhemeer

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

To this very day I wonder who gives the female vocals in this song... The video is also giving a strange deja vu feeling, I don't know why... specially the creepy visuals... the name is also odd...

Reactions: starkj

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I was messing around in HS2 trying to make a char for my game and accidentally made this, which looked a bit familiar... Changed the hair and eye colour a bit and here you go, if anyone is interested...
-Please tell me if it counts as plagiarism or sth and I'll delete it.
HS2_2023-02-07-10-36-48-248.png Card:

HS2ChaF_20230207102932471.png

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I was messing around in HS2 trying to make a char for my game and accidentally made this, which looked a bit familiar... Changed the hair and eye colour a bit and here you go, if anyone is interested...
-Please tell me if it counts as plagiarism or sth and I'll delete it.
View attachment 2372395 Card:

View attachment 2372396
Call her Luna and have her talk about her dad's café and it's a cameo ;) (you can reinforce that with credit to Eternum and Caribdis somewhere)

Edit: asking Caribdis doesn't hurt either ...

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Well although there is and will be tension between LI’s, and like you said, we need a more realistic approach on this, I’m sure Cari will do just fine. He already started the sisterhood between LI’s-which is vital when it comes to harem-like alex-dalia, penny-nova, annie-luna etc etc. And he gave us hints like annie and nova speaking about dalia’s ass, dalia peeping on alex on the heist and the list goes on. He’s pulling it all together and I’m sure we’ll have a lot of jealousy moments at the 0.6

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Honestly you already start to see tension between the characters. And they're not even aware of it yet. I think that suggests it will be
I agree with you on that, fact is in OIAL happened the same, we've seen the girls talking about "their boyfriend" for example, but then everything boiled down to the discussion/not discussion with Carla before the marriage, and the scene in the hotel and then "they lived happily forever" ( not that I hated it, but it bugged me a little).
So while it's true that we seen something regarding it here too, this doesn't automatically translate that there will be a confront with the characters about it.
Mostly because in a heavily driven story like Eternum it will be difficult to solve it peacefully and with calm, the more we go further with the main theme the more the events will be full of revelations and action to solve the mystery and beat the villains ( whoever they are), so I'm very curious to see how it will be solved.
I don't want a long soap drama mind me, I'm not interested in it and it will drawn pace and time from the main story, just something that will show the MC face the girls and solve it in the open, not something "touch and run" and they are ok with it.
One thing is for example seeing Nancy asking about it to Orion during the bath scene and being open in theory to him dating Dalia and Penelope ( or other girls but that wasn't specified, aside form a question about Orion experience), other is finding it and say that she also is dating him, or Nova that while hear Penelope have a crush on Orion and realizing that she likes him as well, something must happen at a certain point.
Again it's just wishful thinking, I don't want this to be seen like I want to impose or pretending anything from Caribdis, further from that I don't want to look likes those that complains or whine about the game because "Dev need to put this and that or else the game is poop", I hate that and I absolutely don't want it. :)

Last edited:

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Again it's just wishful thinking, I don't want this to see like I want to impose or pretending anything from Caribdis, further from that I don't want to look likes those that complains or whine about the game because "Dev need to put this and that or else the game is poop", I hate that and I absolutely don't want it. :)
Honestly, I get it. I never finished Once Upon A Time but from everything I'm seeing from both Eternum and some of the comments here. Caribdis definitely improved on his writing and there's a good chance that he's going to try and maybe find a solution to those on a Harem run. Although admittedly, yeah this is just wishful thinking because I realize that might be extra work for him. While I'd love for him to keep on working for this, I don't want him to burn out.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Honestly, I get it. I never finished Once Upon A Time but from everything I'm seeing from both Eternum and some of the comments here. Caribdis definitely improved on his writing and there's a good chance that he's going to try and maybe find a solution to those on a Harem run. Although admittedly, yeah this is just wishful thinking because I realize that might be extra work for him. While I'd love for him to keep on working for this, I don't want him to burn out.
Couldn't agree more, that's exactly my same thought I definitely prefer he finish everything without a hassle, also while it's an interesting story inside the story, the harem isn't the main theme of the game, so I don't want him wasting too much time on it than necessary.
But as you perfectly said he improved a lot from his first work, so I'm sure he will find a good solution for it. :)

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Call her Luna and have her talk about her dad's café and it's a cameo ;) (you can reinforce that with credit to Eternum and Caribdis somewhere)

Edit: asking Caribdis doesn't hurt either ...
Nah. I'm not going to put her in my game, of course! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
/passes by Itch.io on a whim and checks comments

/sees exchange below

...HUH.jpg

Me: ...0.1 to 0.5 is estimated to be 25 or 30 percent of the overall story...

HUH2.jpg

...huh. Either the game story's longer than I have anticipated, or we're going to have more breather/downtime chapters like 0.5 in order to spend more time with the girls, possibly resolve the harem issue that's being discussed at the moment in this thread.

(I dunno who the guy is but they answered some questions in the comments section regarding dev time and the planned Regina changes for Master Tier/Public Release that were mentioned by one of the members of Caribdis' Discord here. So I'm just going to hazard a guess and say that they're either a part of Caribdis' team or a Discord member who has some deets about the dev process)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
/passes by Itch.io on a whim and checks comments

/sees exchange below

View attachment 2372861

Me: ...0.1 to 0.5 is estimated to be 25 or 30 percent of the overall story...

View attachment 2372864

...huh. Either the game story's longer than I have anticipated, or we're going to have more breather/downtime chapters like 0.5 in order to spend more time with the girls, possibly resolve the harem issue that's being discussed at the moment in this thread.

(I dunno who the guy is but they answered some questions in the comments section regarding dev time and the planned Regina changes for Master Tier/Public Release that were mentioned by one of the members of Caribdis' Discord here. So I'm just going to hazard a guess and say that they're either a part of Caribdis' team or a Discord member who has some deets about the dev process)
More than an issue is me rambling about it, sorry i will not continue to beat the horse... ^^''''

Maybe both? I mean Caribdis statement was clear about Eternum being bigger, and maybe in between the important updates he will give some breather ( like you said) to deepening Orion romancing all the girls. :)

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes