HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
/passes by Itch.io on a whim and checks comments

/sees exchange below

View attachment 2372861

Me: ...0.1 to 0.5 is estimated to be 25 or 30 percent of the overall story...

View attachment 2372864

...huh. Either the game story's longer than I have anticipated, or we're going to have more breather/downtime chapters like 0.5 in order to spend more time with the girls, possibly resolve the harem issue that's being discussed at the moment in this thread.

(I dunno who the guy is but they answered some questions in the comments section regarding dev time and the planned Regina changes for Master Tier/Public Release that were mentioned by one of the members of Caribdis' Discord here. So I'm just going to hazard a guess and say that they're either a part of Caribdis' team or a Discord member who has some deets about the dev process)
well the proportions depend entirely on how much the "story", whatever that means exactly, takes up in dev time
could be that they worked a lot on the backbone of the game so far

starkj

May 17, 2022

To this very day I wonder who gives the female vocals in this song... The video is also giving a strange deja vu feeling, I don't know why... specially the creepy visuals... the name is also odd...
That's a Portuguese band, it was kinda popular back in the day here ( im portuguese ), but i dont know who is the woman singing Luna but that's our accent, Luna is also a latin word or name used in Spain and Italy and it means "moon", in here we say Lua.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
(I dunno who the guy is but they answered some questions in the comments section regarding dev time and the planned Regina changes for Master Tier/Public Release that were mentioned by one of the members of Caribdis' Discord here. So I'm just going to hazard a guess and say that they're either a part of Caribdis' team or a Discord member who has some deets about the dev process)
The Master tier was released 6 days ago,
The moderator said here that the links updates every time a new version is leaked.
I've re-downloaded the game like 2 days ago and if that's the Master Tier release, it doesn't seem to have any "changes in the Regina event".
It also said the post here was just edited by the moderator.

So it could be that the Master Tier was just added
Or it was about the issue according to the
"where is the VN tag"
Or The Regina changes will happen in the Public Release
Or the person saying this "things" is lying.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
That's a Portuguese band, it was kinda popular back in the day here ( im portuguese ), but i dont know who is the woman singing Luna but that's our accent, Luna is also a latin word or name used in Spain and Italy and it means "moon", in here we say Lua.
Ready for big reveal?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Honestly, I wouldn't mind it if there was a bit more reality "hurt feelings" kind of thing, a bit of conflict between the LIs, so long as it resolved nicely in a harem. I'm sure of anyone Carib could pull off something realistic
I don't know...the game seems to have pretty few real decisions as is, so having a harem ending pretty much means, there are no real decisions.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
More than an issue is me rambling about it, sorry i will not continue to beat the horse... ^^''''
There's nothing wrong talking about it. I'm personally on the camp that believe that it's not going to be swept under the rug this time compared to OIAL, and with the game being longer there's potential for some actual heart-to-heart conversations among the girls (thus leading to potential threesome and foursome and fivesome combinations and potentially a pre-final battle orgy). Hell, who knows, maybe we can actually have that theorized moment that's mentioned in this thread about Mr. Hernandez finding out that his daughter is part of Orion's harem and we get a dedicated event where Orion and/or Luna will have to use Talk-no-Jutsu to calm him down before he gets Luna's uncle to sic the Cartel on Orion.

Maybe both? I mean Caribdis statement was clear about Eternum being bigger, and maybe in between the important updates he will give some breather ( like you said) to deepening Orion romancing all the girls. :)
The only thing I'm thinking about is what questions in the story are currently unanswered to justify a length that hypothetically could end at around 0.16 or 0.17. Yes, breather chapters are likely going to be part of that going forward, but story-wise here's some questions that need to be tackled (putting aside all of the theories discussed so far):
  • Where are the remaining undiscovered Gems of Doom?
  • Who the hell is that man at the Ulysses party talking about Psyche and hinting that he knows answers regarding Eternum?
  • Where the fuck is Hyas?
  • What is Calypso? Is she really who she claims to be? Or is she something else? And where exactly are her people and why aren't they looking for her all this time?
  • What is the Founder's true identity and why does he need the Gems?
  • What exactly are the Gems of Doom? And why are they called "Gems of Doom?"
  • What is up with Idriel's cryptic lines?
  • What is up with Orion's powers?
  • Who is the Lady in Black and why the weird dreams?
  • Does Ulysses Corp. know what the Founder wants to do with the Gems? Why the Founder created Eternum? What the Founder's plans really are? Or are they kept in the dark with regards to some things?
  • Who the fuck are the Syndicate and what do they want with Orion?
  • What does the Letter given by one of the Syndicate members do, exactly? And why does it contain the fabled Ephesia Grammata?
  • Why can MC shift his consciousness between Eternum and the "real" world? Is it the perfect compatibility thing? Or is it something else?
  • Why is MC's physical attributes in the "real" world changing when he already mentioned that he hasn't been going to the gym or doing any physical exercise as of late?
  • What determines perfect compatibility?
  • What is Thanatos' end game? Why is he still collecting the gems even though 0.5 has heavily implied that he's supposed to be dead?
  • Why is it always raining in Kredon? Is it just a thing, or is there something magical going on?
  • What exactly is Eternum and why did the Founder "create" it, really?
Also some questions that need immediate answering in the next update or two:
  • Where the fuck is Axel and why hasn't he been going to class or hanging out with his remaining posse (i.e. Charlotte)?
  • Are NPCs really dead people? Or are they something else?
  • What does "excommunication" really do, exactly?
Of course, there's a possibility that new questions will pop up as the story goes. We'll see, I suppose.

So it could be that the Master Tier was just added
Or it was about the issue according to the
"where is the VN tag"
Or The Regina changes will happen in the Public Release
Or the person saying this "things" is lying.
/checks past posts in thread

These are the posts that talk about it (along with the fixes for Penny 0.1 dialogue)...

According to Carbdis on his Discord. He's going to add a scene for those that choose to meet with Regina instead of Penny. Regina will ghost the MC and will have negative consequences to the Penny path. He'll implement this for the Public Release.
So according to a Founder member. Penny, Nova and Nancy were aged up after the start of the game to make Penny's flashback work better. That specific line of dialogue from the 0.1 release likely didn't get changed due to Carbdis missing that line. The man himself told me that he's spotted it and fixed it. The fix is probably in the Master Tier link. So you can probably see the fix for yourself if you pledge (wink wink) or when the public release drops (February 14th)
Assuming that the links are updated with the Master Tier version, then maybe the fixes are moved to the Public version instead. I mean, the changes are mentioned by the man himself, and if one user here who has Discord access is also parroting the same info as the user in Itch.io, then it's likely to come out unless SteveyP and tonymack21 are the same person and that they're lying (which again, I sincerely doubt unless the Public Release comes out with none of the supposed fixes). /shrugs

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
There's nothing wrong talking about it. I'm personally on the camp that believe that it's not going to be swept under the rug this time compared to OIAL, and with the game being longer there's potential for some actual heart-to-heart conversations among the girls (thus leading to potential threesome and foursome and fivesome combinations and potentially a pre-final battle orgy). Hell, who knows, maybe we can actually have that theorized moment that's mentioned in this thread about Mr. Hernandez finding out that his daughter is part of Orion's harem and we get a dedicated event where Orion and/or Luna will have to use Talk-no-Jutsu to calm him down before he gets Luna's uncle to sic the Cartel on Orion.

The only thing I'm thinking about is what questions in the story are currently unanswered to justify a length that hypothetically could end at around 0.16 or 0.17. Yes, breather chapters are likely going to be part of that going forward, but story-wise here's some questions that need to be tackled (putting aside all of the theories discussed so far):
  • Where are the remaining undiscovered Gems of Doom?
  • Who the hell is that man at the Ulysses party talking about Psyche and hinting that he knows answers regarding Eternum?
  • Where the fuck is Hyas?
  • What is Calypso? Is she really who she claims to be? Or is she something else? And where exactly are her people and why aren't they looking for her all this time?
  • What is the Founder's true identity and why does he need the Gems?
  • What exactly are the Gems of Doom? And why are they called "Gems of Doom?"
  • What is up with Idriel's cryptic lines?
  • What is up with Orion's powers?
  • Who is the Lady in Black and why the weird dreams?
  • Does Ulysses Corp. know what the Founder wants to do with the Gems? Why the Founder created Eternum? What the Founder's plans really are? Or are they kept in the dark with regards to some things?
  • Who the fuck are the Syndicate and what do they want with Orion?
  • What does the Letter given by one of the Syndicate members do, exactly? And why does it contain the fabled Ephesia Grammata?
  • Why can MC shift his consciousness between Eternum and the "real" world? Is it the perfect compatibility thing? Or is it something else?
  • Why is MC's physical attributes in the "real" world changing when he already mentioned that he hasn't been going to the gym or doing any physical exercise as of late?
  • What determines perfect compatibility?
  • What is Thanatos' end game? Why is he still collecting the gems even though 0.5 has heavily implied that he's supposed to be dead?
  • Why is it always raining in Kredon? Is it just a thing, or is there something magical going on?
  • What exactly is Eternum and why did the Founder "create" it, really?
Also some questions that need immediate answering in the next update or two:
  • Where the fuck is Axel and why hasn't he been going to class or hanging out with his remaining posse (i.e. Charlotte)?
  • Are NPCs really dead people? Or are they something else?
  • What does "excommunication" really do, exactly?
Of course, there's a possibility that new questions will pop up as the story goes. We'll see, I suppose.

/checks past posts in thread

These are the posts that talk about it (along with the fixes for Penny 0.1 dialogue)...

Assuming that the links are updated with the Master Tier version, then maybe the fixes are moved to the Public version instead. I mean, the changes are mentioned by the man himself, and if one user here who has Discord access is also parroting the same info as the user in Itch.io, then it's likely to come out unless SteveyP and tonymack21 are the same person and that they're lying (which again, I sincerely doubt unless the Public Release comes out with none of the supposed fixes). /shrugs
Thanks I'm always worried I could bother whit my things so it's good to see we see and seek the harem being treated more deeply than in OIAL, within reasons of course.
Also yes that was one of the other things that intrigued me, see Mr. Hernandez reaction about it, especially in the light of the last update/warning to Orion.

Considering the other things you issued I had the same questions and how those will influence the length of the game referring to what Carbidis said about it, on some of them I made some hypothesis though their are just my personal considerations:
- One thing that occurred to me was that the mysterious guys at the party was Tanathos himself, I mean the guy was pretty tall and the fact that he asked if a man can get a god's power lead me thinking it could have been him, but alas we need to wait, sooner or later Orion and Tanathos will have another showdown and we will get answers;
- Hyas is the most puzzling, I would say it's related to Dalia somehow, that scene in Warthog inPenelope's past is bugging me, I know Caribdis doesn't make things without a reason, so I'm leaning towards the fact that she will wield it;
- Calypso is part of a more complex lore, she's definitely a living being to me, not an NPC, this will bring forth the multiverse aspect, I think that to a certain points they will visit her realm and honestly I'm oriented more toward the goddess or, if not that the child of a goddess an avatar to be more precise that can harness and use the power to bend realities or modifying them at will;

- The founder is a complicated puzzle: was he part of the syndicate? At a certain point he decided to go against them? What he's trying to achieve? I think he see Orion as a weapon to get what he want, the problem is what it is? A lost love? Control over the multiverse? Lots of questions; this relate not only to the gems but to Idriel too, she's not at all an NPC in my opinion, she remind me a lot of Calypso, and one of the idea was that se was partially stripped of her powers and forced to help;
I think her power was to see the probabilities and the outcome of the different futures and now she's seeking revenge, that would explain why she's willing to help Orion after she discovered his compatibility, maybe she either saw him ( or someone similar to him) at a certain point being chosen for let's say a "Greater destiny" I don't want to try to elaborate more;

- Orion is one of the important pieces of the puzzle, the more he's interacting with the different universes the more he's becoming more than a mer human, the fact that he's starting to change not only in game, but in reality is a sign that he's more.
Being him a super human by an experiment (what is the real role of his father? And who is his mother? We never saw them, and the fact that there wasn't even a single pics or memory showing them leave you wondering about it) or by him being the incarnation of something else is what makes me wonder;

The other questions you have are the same I have and I can't wait to see what will unfold in the next updates. :)

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Well, I can tell you now that I'm not "tonymack21". Either they have discord access and read the thread or the visit this site as well. As for the Master Tier link. I don't believe the OP is updated with the new links, at least I haven't seen any updates for it. I wouldn't stress too much about it since the game works in spite of a few inconsistencies in the dialogue. You're more than welcome to join the discord yourself and check in on Caribdis' statements regarding the fixed dialogue and the new Regina scene.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
My biggest question is: Will Calypso remember him speaking to her during this moment of crossover?
I'm pretty sure this is a yes. Ain't no way she's not going to remember that one (which would likely come as a shock to Orion). Whether or not it happens in the next update though remains to be seen (since the next update could end up having Orion do stuff in Eternum with one or two of the girls and without calling Calypso to help or something).

An known

Sep 16, 2021
My biggest question is: Will Calypso remember him speaking to her during this moment of crossover?
From what I know Calypso is drunk at that time, she said "I drink the thing you call ale" So there's a chance Calypso didn't remember anything.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
From what I know Calypso is drunk at that time, she said "I drink the thing you call ale" So there's a chance Calypso didn't remember anything.
Is that really a thing to forget what you did because you were drunk? Never happened to me sadly, only nausea and throwing up

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Is that really a thing to forget what you did because you were drunk? Never happened to me sadly, only nausea and throwing up
I doesn't also happened to me either.
But most of the stories and movies I read and watched,when a memorable thing happen to a character and they were drunk they always forget what happened.

Edit: Also Calypso seems to not know what she drink and maybe her first time so there's a chance that thing could happen to her

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I doesn't also happened to me either.
But most of the stories and movies I read and watched,when a memorable thing happen to a character and they were drunk they always forget what happened.
Yeah, it's good excuse anyway :4Head:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Considering that her speech didn't sound slurred and that she was going full snob elf on the Innkeeper (i.e. insulted his ale, called his Inn filthy, said that he should be grateful that someone of her status even managed to step foot in his inn)...yeah, I'm not sure about that, chief.

Edit: Not to mention she managed to speak her titles without missing a beat. Usually drunk people don't even get that far without failing or keeling over.

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Considering that her speech didn't sound slurred and that she was going full snob elf on the Innkeeper (i.e. insulted his ale, called his Inn filthy, said that he should be grateful that someone of her status even managed to step foot in his inn)...yeah, I'm not sure about that, chief.

Edit: Not to mention she managed to speak her titles without missing a beat. Usually drunk people don't even get that far without failing or keeling over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
You're right about that but who would have guessed Nova get drunk without even finishing the first bottle, and what if she drink a lot more knowing that she can drink as much as she can. So it's on Caribdis to decide either she forgot or not

Nov 20, 2022
Well, you didn't drink enough.

It happened to me a few times when I was in my early, mid-twenties. It's a very disturbing thing when the morning arrive and your friends tell you about things you said or did that you don't remember.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You're right about that but who would have guessed Nova get drunk without even finishing the first bottle, and what if she drink a lot more knowing that she can drink as much as he can. So it's on Caribdis to decide either she forgot or not
I'm pretty sure an 80-year old elven princess who likely had an active lifestyle prior to her capture has more alcohol tolerance than a walking Cheeto who spends most of her time in front of a laptop and only does the occasional physical activity when Orion is somehow involved ( ).

Also, based from Calypso's insult on the ale...I'm guessing it's either weak-ass ale or the watered-down kind...which means she basically just drank little to no alcohol so my above points could likely be moot (I'd insult the innkeeper too if that was the case lol).

An known

Sep 16, 2021
I'm pretty sure an 80-year old elven princess who likely had an active lifestyle prior to her capture has more alcohol tolerance than a walking Cheeto who spends most of her time in front of a laptop and only does the occasional physical activity when Orion is somehow involved ( ).

Also, based from Calypso's insult on the ale...I'm guessing it's either weak-ass ale or the watered-down kind...which means she basically just drank little to no alcohol so my above points could likely be moot (I'd insult the innkeeper too if that was the case lol).
Damn... That's...a lot of letters and research.:LOL:
baby-sad.gif

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes