VanquishV12

Sep 12, 2021
I never comment on here and usually just lurk around, but just wanted to say Eternum is such an amazing little gem of VNs, i love it! But ffs why did he have to make all the main girls so damn good to the point that I would never be able to choose between any of them. Can't believe i'm saying this but thank god this is a Harem game, i'm usually not a big fan of those styles of VNs but I wouldn't want to even imagine trying to reject anyone at the end in Eternum, so this is the only exception. In all seriousness tho, the writing is great, captivating and hilarious which is rare for VNs imo.

Great update too! Even if i needed more Dalia (but i assume she will be more prominent in the next update so thats perfectly fine).

Plus its awesome that it takes only 4-5 months per updates cause i don't have to sit and dread whether or not the game/story will be actually completed in the future, unlike some other VNs that goes nowhere.

rippertipper

Sep 22, 2022
Is there a way to find out which track is playing during a scene? Like maybe in the renpy console or something? There is so much lovely music in this wonderful VN, I'd love to find out which song is which.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Is there a way to find out which track is playing during a scene? Like maybe in the renpy console or something? There is so much lovely music in this wonderful VN, I'd love to find out which song is which.

The YT link above contains the soundtrack used in Eternum until the latest update. Give it a listen.

Vpupkins2

Apr 5, 2022
Caribdis , there is a plot error in 0.5.
If you are on Dalia path but didn't make a bet with her earlier, she nevertheless tells Alex about bj on The Cove server.
"if daliapath" has probably to be replaced with "if daliablowjob" in the script.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Maybe they think that the number of different paths that it's possible to take make it more of a game than a visual novel?

Are there? I'm playing it for the first time right now and while the art is pretty good and the writing is great, it doesn't seem to have a lot of actual choices. Most of the time there are like an obvious good choice and an obvious bad one?! I guess you can deliberately drop some of the paths if you want, but why would you do that?

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Are there? I'm playing it for the first time right now and while the art is pretty good and the writing is great, it doesn't seem to have a lot of actual choices. Most of the time there are like an obvious good choice and an obvious bad one?! I guess you can deliberately drop some of the paths if you want, but why would you do that?
Well there are people(whotfdoesthis) who let them go so that might be the case. And im guessing multiple endings according to the path we take. Although, like I said, nobody would leave anybody out, right? RIGHT!?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Well there are people(whotfdoesthis) who let them go so that might be the case. And im guessing multiple endings according to the path we take. Although, like I said, nobody would leave anybody out, right? RIGHT!?
I mean...I'm in the middle of 0.5 right now and I guess at some point all those different relations have to blow up into the MC's face?! Or at the very least you have to decide for one before the end? Maybe I should play Once in a Lifetime at some point to see how it was done there...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I mean...I'm in the middle of 0.5 right now and I guess at some point all those different relations have to blow up into the MC's face?! Or at the very least you have to decide for one before the end? Maybe I should play Once in a Lifetime at some point to see how it was done there...
Well the harem ending was the canon one in OIAL, and I think it will be the same for Eternum too.
I just hope here the harem will be managed better than in OIAL where it was more like a "hey we are sharing MC, cool I'm in" way without a realistic confront between them ( if we exclude the hotel scene with Lauren and Judie, that was really poor in this regard). :)

RAYZ3L

Jun 25, 2022
Hi guys . But i have a problem the android version dsnt work u download the game open it work for efew second then it shut off without a reason..any one have a solution it was working befor .idk what happened now n thinx

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I just hope here the harem will be managed better than in OIAL where it was more like a "hey we are sharing MC, cool I'm in" way without a realistic confront between them
Honestly, I wouldn't mind it if there was a bit more reality "hurt feelings" kind of thing, a bit of conflict between the LIs, so long as it resolved nicely in a harem. I'm sure of anyone Carib could pull off something realistic

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Honestly, I wouldn't mind it if there was a bit more reality "hurt feelings" kind of thing, a bit of conflict between the LIs, so long as it resolved nicely in a harem. I'm sure of anyone Carib could pull off something realistic
Agreed that was one of the weakest point of OIAL, and while I would like the drama kept to a minimum, I would like to see a more realistic approach to solving the harem issue in Eternum, but I think Caribdis learned his lesson and will manage it in a better way.:)

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes