Beyond32

Jul 15, 2022
Well nothing irreparable, if you have some saves you can always reload them and try to get on the girls path again.
Or if you want I can give you one of mines and you can start from there. :)
do you have save from the quest with Luna ? When we get first "first little thing of 10" from the quest with little girl in house ? if yes, would you send please )

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
So idk if anyone has the same problem, but I couldn't get into Caribdis' Discord for a long time and always thought it was a ''patreon only'' one, but turns out it isn't. You can go in there via itch's discord link. F95's link didn't work for me.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
do you have save from the quest with Luna ? When we get first "first little thing of 10" from the quest with little girl in house ? if yes, would you send please )
Sure here, just at the end of the quest and you're back in Luna's house. :)

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
How does one loose ones path when path is set in stone? Love all, slay each one, get child support payments.
Alex's is surprisingly easy to get knocked off of early. When you are talking to her in her home, it isn't hard to get the impression that asking about her family is a no-go unless you want to piss her off, except it is something you have to do otherwise the branch closes off regardless of what you do when her dad arrives. A little counter-intuitive.

hottie0506

Oct 9, 2020
BEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED!!! THIS COULD BE A TRIPLE A GAME. I'm not kidding when I say that I thought about coming home and playing it when I was out and about. It's more than just a horny game, it's a story game where the sex feels like an added bonus, not the only focus.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I mean, I would love to see Carla, but don't forget Oialt is on HS1, Eternum is HS2. It wouldn't be that easy to adapt models like that.
Yea, watching Killer7 talk about his issues trying to get his MNF girls to look right in anything other than HS1 is all anyone needs to know about that ...

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes