An known

Sep 16, 2021
Sadly Caribdis already said there will be references, but no actual appearances (meaning no cameos) of past characters from OIAL. :/

View attachment 2431125
But Oliver managed to get a cameo...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Polish_20230303_152633188.jpg
(but if I was Oliver I would rather not have a cameo than having a cameo and being done like this) :LOL:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
But Oliver managed to get a cameo...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2433726
(but if I was Oliver I would rather not have a cameo than having a cameo and being done like this) :LOL:
I don't think that's Oliver though. Hairstyle is a bit reminiscent but the hair color is a bit off methinks (Oliver's hair has a somewhat beige blonde color compared to Mr. accidentally-shat-on-my-pants guy)...

Oliv00.jpg Oliv01.jpg

...not to mention we don't get to see his face so there's that as well.

Plus his wife isn't there, and I highly doubt that someone like Ruth would just allow him to roam around America on his lonesome (unless they're divorced or he's on a business trip or is hiding from her or something). :p

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Plus his wife isn't there, and I highly doubt that someone like Ruth would just allow him to roam around America on his lonesome (unless they're divorced or he's on a business trip or is hiding from her or something). :p
Oliver after you revealed his hidden shenanigans:
Polish_20230303_190858803.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
Hmm, yeah Granny. Was little disappointed. Her skin was to perfect for an old lady.
Without making her ugly some wrinkles would have benefitted her impersonation as an old lady.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Just finished the most recent update content - (as you can see from new profile pic) can't wait for more on Nova :love:
Welcome my dear fellow brother in faith you seen the light bestow upon you by our precious Goddess and now you belong to the worthy ones, you've been blessed!!!
nova-mhm-mhm.gif

P.S. I reached the reaction limits and wanted to say good choice, but I may have exceeded a tad bit...:whistle:

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes