Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
so another six months for new update?:(
Considering 0.5 is only a few weeks old...yeah...probably. But that is just how long it takes to make quality stuff. :HideThePain:
4-5 months. 0.5 took around 4.5 months but that's because we had 4 LI scenes instead of the standard 3 (not to mention Caribdis might've taken a break around Christmas and the New Year), so unless we get another 4 scenes next update we'll probably get 0.6 by early-mid June (assuming it gets leaked early again, anyway).

Log_Launcher

Jan 23, 2022
Considering 0.5 is only a few weeks old...yeah...probably. But that is just how long it takes to make quality stuff. :HideThePain:
ain't gonna lie though six month ain't that much for a lazy person like me and i'm fine even if it takes a year, im just super excited for what's coming and the quality of the game is nuts.

what matters is that developer takes his time create this masterpiece

3.gif Penny-Nova_Signature.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
4-5 months. 0.5 took around 4.5 months but that's because we had 4 LI scenes instead of the standard 3 (not to mention Caribdis might've taken a break around Christmas and the New Year), so unless we get another 4 scenes next update we'll probably get 0.6 by early-mid June (assuming it gets leaked early again, anyway).
Both Alex and Dalia a really overdue long scenes. Annie somewhat as well, but her scene in the space station was really elaborated and long, while Alex hardly had a dedicated scene at all. Hers was more a side scene in a larger overall scene that didn't even fully center on her. And Dalia's scene with the gym and her hideout was nice, but relatively short.

So we probably will get 3 scenes, I would guess. But who knows...

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Both Alex and Dalia a really overdue long scenes. Annie somewhat as well, but her scene in the space station was really elaborated and long, while Alex hardly had a dedicated scene at all. Hers was more a side scene in a larger overall scene that didn't even fully center on her. And Dalia's scene with the gym and her hideout was nice, but relatively short.

So we probably will get 3 scenes, I would guess. But who knows...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Is she even meant as one considering she doesn't even have a page in the gallery? It would be possible, I guess. However her behavior in the last couple of scenes she was in didn't really indicate that there might be anything happening with her anytime soon and the game really has enough LIs in my opinion. I would rather he focuses on what we already have build-up.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Is she even meant as one considering she doesn't even have a page in the gallery? It would be possible, I guess. However her behavior in the last couple of scenes she was in didn't really indicate that there might be anything happening with her anytime soon and the game really has enough LIs in my opinion. I would rather he focuses on what we already have build-up.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Okay...I would still stand with what I wrote, considering my two favorite LIs only have one scene each as well for now.
Well consider that even if the game already has a great amount of content so far it's still at the beginning, so I think all the girls will have their time and the progression seem rather fair, because if we exclude Nancy and (partially) Nova the other had less time, so I think in the next update we'll see a rotation in the rooster.
About Calypso I don't know, certainly I wouldn't mind her to be part of the harem, she looks a little like Aiko in OIAL, she's starting as an outsider character and also her being a royalty will require more time to being charmed by Orion, but doesn't seem she will be there only for the story....
We will see what happen with the future updates. :)

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Just finished the most recent update content - (as you can see from new profile pic) can't wait for more on Nova :love:
Good things are worth waiting for...

Nova.png

A few months may seem like a lot, but it's really not long considering how much content each update has. Caribdis is very efficient at what he does.

I'll just pass some of that time by replaying the game, hehe.

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
Hack, I definitely wouldn't mind more Calypso. Or Penelope. Or Dalia. :p As long as there is a story that goes with that, I'm good. There are too many forced sex scenes in some of my favorite games lately that doesn't follow the story anymore and it gives you this bad feeling. You finish one girl, then you can have another one and another one and then the whole update is just sex with 6 girls and no story.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hack, I definitely wouldn't mind more Calypso. Or Penelope. Or Dalia. :p As long as there is a story that goes with that, I'm good. There are too many forced sex scenes in some of my favorite games lately that doesn't follow the story anymore and it gives you this bad feeling. You finish one girl, then you can have another one and another one and then the whole update is just sex with 6 girls and no story.
It doesn't seem like that will happen anytime soon with any of the main LIs in Eternum. That would be an 180° turn from how the game has progressed so far. This is really no game to play it just for the sex scenes...like not that was is there isn't great, there just isn't much there to begin with. And if you take the two more random scenes out, the MC only really fucked once so far.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Just finished the most recent update content - (as you can see from new profile pic) can't wait for more on Nova :love:
Welcome to the Church of Nova, my son!
In the gallery page we have an empty space for another girl, and my bet is Calypso, the "secret" LI. If Caribdis would have put it before his reveal it would have been an spoiler, but after that? Being part of the family? With the hints of Eternum and the real world being interconnected and Orion travelling without limits? Yeah, she is one of the girls, and I, a fearless man, want to spank that thicc ass like a piñata and tell her that now I am her king and she needs to obey me.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Welcome to the Church of Nova, my son!

In the gallery page we have an empty space for another girl, and my bet is Calypso, the "secret" LI. If Caribdis would have put it before his reveal it would have been an spoiler, but after that? Being part of the family? With the hints of Eternum and the real world being interconnected and Orion travelling without limits? Yeah, she is one of the girls, and I, a fearless man, want to spank that thicc ass like a piñata and tell her that now I am his king and she needs to obey me.
I second every words you wrote my brother in faith, I second every.single.words...
nova-mhm-mhm.gif

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
4.80 star(s) 931 Votes