Arkzure

Sep 28, 2021
i accidentally deleted all the save file and now have to play from the start again. feel like a pain in the @$$. :((

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
i accidentally deleted all the save file and now have to play from the start again. feel like a pain in the @$$. :((
There are worse games for this to happen on ...

Edit: However, since Renpy saves games in two places ... how?

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
can someone send me save file with beach scene with Dalia, for some reason i didnt unlock that scene
I'll DM you both some saves but you'll have to give me some details in said DM's first (name and the like)

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 2442777

And offtopic aside, I'm replaying the last episode and damn, Nancy is thirsty as fuck (and so sexy with that glasses), I'm surprised she doesn't assault you when you are sleeping.
I know bro, I know... They could never understand since they haven't been enlighten like us by the Goddess, we share something unique that the unlucky one can't comprehend...
worship.gif

Aaaand turning back on an interesting note, yeah she was definitely on high heat, for a moment I feared that the elevator would have been opened by Gertrude to cockblock us again, when it almost stopped I was ready to hit the monitor with a chair.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
I know bro, I know... They could never understand since they haven't been enlighten like us by the Goddess, we share something unique that the unlucky one can't comprehend...
View attachment 2442858

Aaaand turning back on an interesting note, yeah she was definitely on high heat, for a moment I feared that the elevator would have been opened by Gertrude to cockblock us again, when it almost stopped I was ready to hit the monitor with a chair.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think all the girls are starting to get a lil thirsty from our boy walking around with his *Definetly Not Eternum Augmented* Body.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thirst is good but I want my sweet sweet *R O M A N C E*
Couldn't agree more, without romance it would only be a fuckfest and personally it would be a huge disappointment, but considering how much care for the characters growth Caribdis is putting in the game I don't think it will happen, I see a lot of sweet and romantic moments approaching and I can't wait to enjoy them. :)

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Couldn't agree more, without romance it would only be a fuckfest and personally it would be a huge disappointment, but considering how much care for the characters growth Caribdis is putting in the game I don't think it will happen, I see a lot of sweet and romantic moments approaching and I can't wait to enjoy them. :)
Fuck yeah dude! If Caribdis previous game shows anything is he can write good and distinct characters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Fuck yeah dude! If Caribdis previous game shows anything is he can write good and distinct characters.
Absolutely, and from what I've seen so far Eternum is already a huge step forward in comparison to OIAL ( that still remain a great story even now, compared to a lot of other more recent games), imho.
Caribdis is taking a huge amount of time to define all the characters personality, I mean just the intimate moments were all of them shared their fear and insecurities added a lot to their story and depth ( something that in OIAL was absent), he's building them amazingly.
Just to give you another hindsight look at Axel, he's not a generic villain like it happened in OIAL he's shown even in the moment where he's vulnerable ( that's a sign of a great story telling), or how carefully crafted is Thanatos/Wyatt past, the commitment Caribdis is putting in this story is simply fantastic, can't really wait to see how the story will follow. :)

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Absolutely, and from what I've seen so far Eternum is already a huge step forward in comparison to OIAL ( that still remain a great story even now, compared to a lot of other more recent games), imho.
Caribdis is taking a huge amount of time to define all the characters personality, I mean just the intimate moments were all of them shared their fear and insecurities added a lot to their story and depth ( something that in OIAL was absent), he's building them amazingly.
Just to give you another hindsight look at Axel, he's not a generic villain like it happened in OIAL he's shown even in the moment where he's vulnerable ( that's a sign of a great story telling), or how carefully crafted is Thanatos/Wyatt past, the commitment Caribdis is putting in this story is simply fantastic, can't really wait to see how the story will follow. :)
I do hope the story stays this consistent, I mean I don't think we have anything to worry about but I have seen far too many games have strong first chapters only to fall later on. I mean OIAL had that happen to it in a small amount as the later on chapters slowly started to lose steam imo (with the story going a little bonkers). I mean I know Orion is being setup for greatness but I do hope it stays grounded in realism.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I do hope the story stays this consistent, I mean I don't think we have anything to worry about but I have seen far too many games have strong first chapters only to fall later on. I mean OIAL had that happen to it in a small amount as the later on chapters slowly started to lose steam imo (with the story going a little bonkers). I mean I know Orion is being setup for greatness but I do hope it stays grounded in realism.
Yeah, I think it will stay consistent imho as of right now the story is almost flawless, a sign that it was well thought and planned in advance, this of course is not a 100% guarantee that some bumps in the development will not appear ( I think it's inevitable at some point), but I'm more confident for this game.
My hope is that thanks to the fact that he's not forced to do it all by himself, Caribdis will be able to keep his focus on the story development (thanks to the fact that he can delegate the other tasks to other peoples), so we will not face the same things happened in OIAL ( to me the big issue was the threesome between Lauren and Judy, mostly due to the fact that looked forced due to the final wrap up ) or like the anti climatic ending slideshow ( it was good but it could have been better).
I'm more optimistic for Eternum though, as I said. :)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, I think it will stay consistent imho as of right now the story is almost flawless, a sign that it was well thought and planned in advance, this of course is not a 100% guarantee that some bumps in the development will not appear ( I think it's inevitable at some point), but I'm more confident for this game.
My hope is that thanks to the fact that he's not forced to do it all by himself, Caribdis will be able to keep his focus on the story development (thanks to the fact that he can delegate the other tasks to other peoples), so we will not face the same things happened in OIAL ( to me the big issue was the threesome between Lauren and Judy, mostly due to the fact that looked forced due to the final wrap up ) or like the anti climatic ending slideshow ( it was good but it could have been better).
I'm more optimistic for Eternum though, as I said. :)
Lets not forget the crime that looms over Cardibis's head... Mom-Teacher threesome NEVER HAPPENED! That alone is a crime against lewdmanity!!!

Though disagree with the threesome of Lauren-Judy being "forced", did make sense given things, specially as a 'send off' of sorts. Though I do agree, the slideshow was indeed anti climatic.

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes