HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Honey select related question:

First off: Love this game. Im also a big HS2 fan and had a question. So obviously this game uses HS2, but I only recognize some of the maps and outfits. And I dont see the main characters dick on the uncensor select. Did the creator of this game use other assets in addition to those from HS2? Or is it made purely with HS2?
I don't recognise a lot of the things in Eternum so he either uses a boatload of mods or handcrafts some of his assets

Brans1

Jun 29, 2022
something weird happened with me, after the beach scene with dalia ends, i'm no longer in her path for some reason ? and idk why

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Probably you didn't give her the will of D.
Stabby D. Mike, the King of the Harems, had the following words to say before being impeached: "You want my treasure?! You can have it! I left it all in one place..."

These words drove countless romantics to the shores of Eternum, in search of the One Harem!

20 years later, Richards D. Orion proclaims: "I will gather up an AWESOME crew and become King of the Harems!!! I'll need a heist planner, a swordswoman, an empress, a healer, a warrior, a summoner, a shapeshifter, a sniper, and a royal elf!"

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Stabby D. Mike, the King of the Harems, had the following words to say before being impeached: "You want my treasure?! You can have it! I left it all in one place..."

These words drove countless romantics to the shores of Eternum, in search of the One Harem!

20 years later, Richards D. Orion proclaims: "I will gather up an AWESOME crew and become King of the Harems!!! I'll need a heist planner, a swordswoman, an empress, a healer, a warrior, a summoner, a shapeshifter, a sniper, and a royal elf!"
Mr Caribdis , it's his fault, now I want an One Piece server. Don't blame me, blame him. But please no spoilers.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Pretty sure there would be a pirate server of some kind
Considering we have seen tons of "classic" settings already and with Wild West seemingly being the next...I think a pirate setting in one of the upgrades will be very likely. At least as long as Caribdis isn't like "I fucking HATE pirates and I will never put them in one of my games!"

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
/Continues with his replay of the game (because of irl shit, still currently at the final part of 0.2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
/pauses and mentally utters a prayer for the poor walking Cheeto

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
/Continues with his replay of the game (because of irl shit, still currently at the final part of 0.2)
/pauses and mentally utters a prayer for the poor walking Cheeto
We had the same thought...
And I immediately got this image in my mind...

...Sorry now I need to go and scourge myself for having thought such blasphemy about my Goddess...
GRUNT.gif

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes