Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Considering we have seen tons of "classic" settings already and with Wild West seemingly being the next...I think a pirate setting on one of the upgrade will be very likely. At least as long as Caribdis isn't like "I fucking HATE pirates and I will never put them in one of my games!"
The subtitle for any pirate themed release should be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Considering we have seen tons of "classic" settings already and with Wild West seemingly being the next...I think a pirate setting in one of the upgrades will be very likely. At least as long as Caribdis isn't like "I fucking HATE pirates and I will never put them in one of my games!"
WHAT DO WE DO WITH A DRUNKEN SAILOR, WHAT DO WE DO WITH A DRUNKEN SAILOR

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Something the equivalent of "Brave Sir Robin" of Monty Python fame, but about that annoying, arrogant fuck that got his head smashed in one of the early releases when Dalia's armor spanx temporarily dissolved.
You could throw in some bits about the lost trivia contest and being gutted on the Roman Empire server too ...

Reactions: Son of Durin

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Something the equivalent of "Brave Sir Robin" of Monty Python fame, but about that annoying, arrogant fuck that got his head smashed in one of the early releases when Dalia's armor spanx temporarily dissolved.
*Starts Quietly Chanting again*
what do we do with a drunken sailor what do we do with a drunken sailor

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'd be disappointed as fuck if we don't get this lovely queen.
View attachment 2462286

But... I will accept Alex in a pirates outfit, much like Isabela's.
If she's one of those who puts the milk before the cereal, then that explains why we can't get her. It's better to play safe, otherwise you could suddenly be breaching one of the basic laws of the universe due to her bad influence.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
ALex, Penny, Nancy, Calyspo...
i wouldnt mind a Nancy-Calypso milf treasure hunt, we all know pirates love their "booty"

A skinny dip with Alex would also be nice, maybe she could shapeshift into a mermaid for some underwater fun.

Could also recreate the battle of Moby DICK with Penny's tiddies :sneaky:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
i wouldnt mind a Nancy-Calypso milf treasure hunt, we all know pirates love their "booty"

A skinny dip with Alex would also be nice, maybe she could shapeshift into a mermaid for some underwater fun.

Could also recreate the battle of Moby DICK with Penny's tiddies :sneaky:
Nancy getting again while Calypso watches with bated interest. I could see it.

Mermaid Alex or Siren Alex... hmmm choice...

A gem of doom being hide in a pirate server with a big X is a must have. And Nova in pirate attire... um... yes please and thank you.
Kicker will be it will be in completely plain sight and NO one will have thought about it.

Reactions: Phase_01

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I finally got around to playing Eternum and all I can say is ... damn!! Caribdis sure can write a hell of an entertaining story!!

I'm not a huge fan of Honey Select characters but who cares with such a well written story. The girls are all really fuckable & enticing when going through the story & you can't help but want the MC to bang each & every one of them. Kudos!!

p.s. going off to play OIAL again now!! (y)

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes