FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Magic in World War? That is Cheating, Luna.:devilish::LOL:
when gettng Luna's mother pregnant, Mr Fernandez fed her sugar and spice and everything nice but since chemichal x was toxic, he added magic... so Luna can se magic wherever she wants, as Eternum copied the players details and conditions, stopping her from using magic would be like forcing a bird to not use it's wings

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Oh wow that's a lot, thanks !
Read speed and your appetite for exploring the alternate choices. I deliberately read at a pace more slowly than my normal pace for documents, news, etc. I like to savor such things and keep it at a conversational speed. I probably get closer to 4 hours, or just a little more, per release because I don't want to breeze through too fast, and because sometimes it's fun to let some of the animations play for a little bit (sorry, but 30 seconds and blow your wad isn't a realistic blowjob unless you're very inexperienced or unless the girl has unnatural powers).

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
(sorry, but 30 seconds and blow your wad isn't a realistic blowjob unless you're very inexperienced or unless the girl has unnatural powers).
let's be real... to last more than 20 seconds with the girls in eternum, one would have to think of alex jones fucking a roadkilled racoon while simging "sweet ho,e alabama"

• Haha
Reactions: jocoyo and Madeni

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
let's be real... to last more than 20 seconds with the girls in eternum, one would have to think of alex jones fucking a roadkilled racoon while simging "sweet ho,e alabama"
You've got a strange fantasy life and a very quck trigger - are you part rabbit? And "Sweet Home Alabama" is an awesome song. (Hope Neil Young will remember, a southern man don't need him around, anyhow, or anyone that is as much of a whiny ass as he is.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
You've got a strange fantasy life and avery quck trigger - are you part rabbit? And "Sweet Home Alabama" is an awesome song. (Hope Neil Young will remember, a southern man don't need him around, anyhow, or anyone that is as much of a whiny ass as he is.)
let's faceh the truth.. imagine Nancy, Nova abd Penelope want to fuck... 99% of men would jizz before even getting their pants off. the remaining 1% is Een Vieze Vent because he only likes incest

Feb 17, 2018
I just realized that two months have already passed since the release of the last version. :unsure: This means that we have reached approximately half of the time required for the next version to appear. :BootyTime:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I really want this update being focused in Dalia and Nancy. Nancy is obvious why, she is THE commander, but we only saw her punching a shit Caesar and... nothing more. Sure, she has conquered the Roman server, but off camera. I want to see her playing mind and battlefield tactics with the enemies and humilliating them using the Harem force, and Dalia because she needs a win; she lost every challenge against Mikaela, she "lost" against shit gym bro and yes, your beach "romantic" moment cheer her up, but she needs a victory, a real victory, she needs to see what everyone see, a strong and imparable woman. I'm pretty sure she is gonna be the last weapon owner, and she is strong enough to humiliate Orion, but again off screen. I want blood! I need to feel that she is the goddess of war, and before a Viking or Barbarian-prehistoric server (yes, I want a snu-snu death with Dalia) the War server is the perfect opportunity for that.

And about Nova screenshot...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I really want this update being focused in Dalia and Nancy. Nancy is obvious why, she is THE commander, but we only saw her punching a shit Caesar and... nothing more. Sure, she has conquered the Roman server, but off camera. I want to see her playing mind and battlefield tactics with the enemies and humilliating them using the Harem force, and Dalia because she needs a win; she lost every challenge against Mikaela, she "lost" against shit gym bro and yes, your beach "romantic" moment cheer her up, but she needs a victory, a real victory, she needs to see what everyone see, a strong and imparable woman. I'm pretty sure she is gonna be the last weapon owner, and she is strong enough to humiliate Orion, but again off screen. I want blood! I need to feel that she is the goddess of war, and before a Viking or Barbarian-prehistoric server (yes, I want a snu-snu death with Dalia) the War server is the perfect opportunity for that.

And about Nova screenshot...
Props for the applique on Nova, but as for the focus of the release, Nancy had such a prominent role at the end of 0.5 that I suspect she'll just be around to kick off and transition 0.6. Alex & Dalia will likely feature more prominently this time since Nova, Luna, Nancy and Penny played bigger parts (and had lewd scenes) in the last release. I also wouldn't be surprised by an advance with Annie, possibly real world this time since the last major leap was within the game.

I can understand your desire for your preference, but Caribdis will likely be balancing each release by putting greater focus on alternating combinations of LIs. Besides, I'd love to see some action with Annie, advancement with Alex, and a more in depth dalliance with Dalia - anything with Luna, Nancy, Penny or Nova would be an extremely well received and appreciated bonus, but I'm trying to manage my expectations. ;)

Last thought: since he's had scenes with everyone now, I also think we're likely to see alternating between in-game and IRL - Annie, Dalia and Alex were in-game last time, so maybe something IRL this time, the same way Nova, Penny, Luna and Nancy were all IRL in 0.5. Next set of contacts in 0.7 and beyond will probably change the LI sets and mix the contacts between IRL and in-game, but that's just speculation on my part. It does, however, fit the "formula" often seen in most forms of entertainment and AVNs when you have so many LIs and throw in alternate realities.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Props for the applique on Nova, but as for the focus of the release, Nancy had such a prominent role at the end of 0.5 that I suspect she'll just be around to kick off and transition 0.6. Alex & Dalia will likely feature more prominently this time since Nova, Luna, Nancy and Penny played bigger parts (and had lewd scenes) in the last release. I also wouldn't be surprised by an advance with Annie, possibly real world this time since the last major leap was within the game.

I can understand your desire for your preference, but Caribdis will likely be balancing each release by putting greater focus on alternating combinations of LIs. Besides, I'd love to see some action with Annie, advancement with Alex, and a more in depth dalliance with Dalia - anything with Luna, Nancy, Penny or Nova would be an extremely well received and appreciated bonus, but I'm trying to manage my expectations. ;)

Last thought: since he's had scenes with everyone now, I also think we're likely to see alternating between in-game and IRL - Annie, Dalia and Alex were in-game last time, so maybe something IRL this time, the same way Nova, Penny, Luna and Nancy were all IRL in 0.5. Next set of contacts in 0.7 and beyond will probably change the LI sets and mix the contacts between IRL and in-game, but that's just speculation on my part. It does, however, fit the "formula" often seen in most forms of entertainment and AVNs when you have so many LIs and throw in alternate realities.
Agreed, the last update had a fantastic scene with Nancy, Penny, Nova and Luny so it's time for Dalia and Alex, and possibly Annie, to have their turn to shine ( and I don't talk only for the lewd parts).
I think Caribdis planned this already and i really wish for Dalia to get a scene that allow her to get a compensation for what she had to endure in the gym, it was really heavy for her and I hope she will get an important achievement in this update, also I still think with all the scenes that were showed with her ,that maybe she will be the one using the last weapon of Atlas Hyas, it's just a wish but I think she will be the best candidate to wield it.
Also for Annie I would like to see her to finally come out of her shell, as much as I like the shy and sweet Annie I think she need a scene where she will face her fears and become more independent and not only looks like the mascot of the team.
And Alex need both, I mean as of right now she's interacting with Dalia and Orion mostly ( and partially with Calypso), she need to open herself more to the others so I hope she will have a scene where she can count on them, that part where she's apparently lost her clothes could be the one where she will understand she will find a shoulder to lean on, she deserve to be cheered after what she had to endure with that sad excuses of a human being that were her parents.
Anyway we will see what happen in the next update, the screen show that all the girls will appear so it will be more of a coral scene apparently, can't really wait to see. :)

Last edited:

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Man I just read somewhere that Patreon doesn't allow a threesome with 2 sisters. Does this mean we won't be able to get a scene with Dalia and Penny or possibly Nancy? Hope not. Tho I believe that Cari can find a way around this, via using Eternum cosplays or sth.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Man I just read somewhere that Patreon doesn't allow a threesome with 2 sisters. Does this mean we won't be able to get a scene with Dalia and Penny or possibly Nancy? Hope not. Tho I believe that Cari can find a way around this, via using Eternum cosplays or sth.
/reads this
...uhm...?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Alex & Dalia will likely feature more prominently this time since Nova, Luna, Nancy and Penny played bigger parts (and had lewd scenes) in the last release. I also wouldn't be surprised by an advance with Annie, possibly real world this time since the last major leap was within the game.
That would be my guess as well. Probably good to favor one girl each from the two groups, so every patch has something nice.

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes