greenjf

Sep 23, 2020

[0.6] - Sneak peek #1

Hello everyone!!!
I hope you're all doing great!
The development of 0.6 is going well, I'm trying to keep a more balanced pace to avoid the stress from last time. I think that's the best approach for both the game's quality and my mental health.
About its content, I won't share anything vital for now, but in contrast to 0.5, the MC and his harem will have to come back to Eternum again quite a lot in this update. Those Gems of Doom are not going to collect themselves!
I thought it was a good time to start posting a few previews so you can start theorizing and imagining what's to come...
We're going to WAR
I also want to thank you all for supporting me and the project, you guys make this possible and I'll be eternally grateful for it
And that's all for now!
If you have any questions I'll be right here to answer them all
Stay awesome and thanks again!
Love you all
Caribdis

p (4).jpg

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems a possible duel might've become a bit too hot for Alex. Her carbine (or rifle) is lying on the floor. Not to mention her clothes are gone (pretty sure young Mr. Richards won't really mind that much).

Last edited:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems a possible duel might've become a bit too hot for Alex. Her carbine's lying on the floor. Not to mention her clothes are gone (pretty sure young Mr. Richards won't really mind that much).
i dont remember seeing that in game, how did you get it?

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022

[0.6] - Sneak peek #1

Hello everyone!!!
The development of 0.6 is going well, I'm trying to keep a more balanced pace to avoid the stress from last time. I think that's the best approach for both the game's quality and my mental health.
About its content, I won't share anything vital for now, but in contrast to 0.5, the MC and his harem will have to come back to Eternum again quite a lot in this update. Those Gems of Doom are not going to collect themselves!
I thought it was a good time to start posting a few previews so you can start theorizing and imagining what's to come...
We're going to WAR
I also want to thank you all for supporting me and the project, you guys make this possible and I'll be eternally grateful for it
And that's all for now!
Love you all
Caribdis

View attachment 2478672
War. War never changes

aochaoch

May 19, 2021

[0.6] - Sneak peek #1

Hello everyone!!!
We're going to WAR
And that's all for now!
Love you all
Caribdis

View attachment 2478672
Hero! Thank you so much for sharing!!! Are there any more pictures?

Reactions: Elhemeer

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
An Eternum permadeath turn-based tactics game someday would be incredible. Everything from the story, the world, and the scenarios would perfectly suit the genre.

Even a turn-based party RPG would be awesome!

kanzen123

Mar 29, 2021

[0.6] - Sneak peek #1

Hello everyone!!!
We're going to WAR
And that's all for now!
Love you all
Caribdis

View attachment 2478672
As much as i'm excited for the next release, health comes first!

• Red Heart
Reactions: sageproduct

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
all pictures from the new 0.6 sneak peeks.
Brain: ...Battle Royale/Modern War server was part of your bingo list, right?

Me: It was on the list of what servers I expected to pop up, not the servers that I wanted.

Brain: ...Fair enough.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Brain: ...Battle Royale/Modern War server was part of your bingo list, right?

Me: It was on the list of what servers I expected to pop up, not the servers that I wanted.

Brain: ...Fair enough.
And one casualty of the preview images seemed to be Alex's clothes.

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes