Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
No. Just no. A corporate who invents a device to connecting human brains with their servers. What could go wrong? Not mentioned you feel real pain in Eternum if someone slaughters you. As a reward, you lose all your belongings if some troll shoots you out of nowhere in an open lobby. Have you played GTA Online before? That's exactly how it would be in Eternum, because just too many pissers would have fun destroying others' fun to the max.
Honestly the simple fact that you can't change yourself would be a massive let-down in a game like Eternum for a number of reasons (lack of escapism, anonymity etc.)

Reactions: Tremonia

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I wish i lived in the future where eternum exist…
That future will arrive sooner than you even dare to wish, and it will be history's most successful euthanize program. Millions will argue it is their human right never to be deplugged. Enjoy your time master dragonlord.

Reactions: sageproduct

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I am absolutely loving the game so far. It's been a few weeks since I played this update but I just remember thinking that the MC is starting to look really bulky. Like abnormally so. For those that know, it's akin to the slow bulky ss form from dbz cell saga before goku and trunks refined it.
I'm sure it's tied into whatever is going on with him, at least I hope that is what the dialogue is hinting at in game, but his overall proportions are really starting to look...strange. at least to me. Really jarring when you go back to the earlier scenes in the game and see just how much different it is. :unsure:
Anyone else think so?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: sageproduct

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I am absolutely loving the game so far. It's been a few weeks since I played this update but I just remember thinking that the MC is starting to look really bulky. Like abnormally so. For those that know, it's akin to the slow bulky ss2 form from dbz cell saga before goku and trunks refined it.
I'm sure it's tied into whatever is going on with him, at least I hope that is what the dialogue is hinting at in game, but his overall proportions are really starting to look...strange. at least to me. Really jarring when you go back to the earlier scenes in the game and see just how much different it is. :unsure:
Anyone else think so?
Orion getting fast tracked by Caribdis to look like his namesake from FGO...

OrionFate.jpg

...j/k XD

For real though, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being a lot bulkier than his current form in 0.5, considering that his And Caribdis has a knack of weaving some bits from the myth of a given character's name to the character itself (i.e. Penny in the "Odyssey" myth having many suitors and Penny in the story having many simps/people hitting on her, Thanatos in the myths being God of the Dead and Thanatos in the story being literally dead) so...yeah.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Orion getting fast tracked by Caribdis to look like his namesake from FGO...

View attachment 2477761

...j/k XD

For real though, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being a lot bulkier than his current form in 0.5, considering that his And Caribdis has a knack of weaving some bits from the myth of a given character's name to the character itself (i.e. Penny in the "Odyssey" myth having many suitors and Penny in the story having many simps/people hitting on her, Thanatos in the myths being God of the Dead and Thanatos in the story being literally dead) so...yeah.
Huh, that is pretty interesting actually.

Nov 20, 2022
Thanatos in the myths being God of the Dead
Little rectification, Thanatos is Death itself as is twin brother Hypnos is the incarnation of Sleep (also known as little death). I can extrapolate about the state the players enters when playing Eternum looks like sleep and the fact that they can really die while playing, so sleeping, tie it together even more. But I'm sure that some other people already pointed that (sorry didn't found the courage to read more than 500 pages).

aneox

Feb 7, 2018
Hi all, I'm mostly a lurker here at the forum, and I was thinking to write a review of the game after I finished the current version, but it'd be unfair considering the little "detail" I'm going to talk about. It's really a dumb thing, but I couldn't hold myself. I'll hide it behind a spoiler just in case, but I won't spoil much. Anyways, here it is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apart from that, the game is great!

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
when is the next update?
Reposting my own post from a while back:

4-4.5 months from Public Release date.

0.1 (released for highest Patreon tier Sep. 2021, public release 3rd week Sept. 2021) - (only had 1 scene)
0.2 (released for highest Patreon tier Dec. 2021, public release last week Dec. 2021) - Took about 3 months (only had 1 scene)
0.3 (released for highest Patreon tier April 2022, public release 1st week May 2022) - 4 months (had 3 scenes)
0.4 (released for highest Patreon tier Aug. 2022, public release 1st week Sept. 2022) - 4 months (had 3 scenes)
0.5 (released for highest Patreon tier Jan. 2023, public release 3rd week Feb. 2023) - 4.5 months (had 4 scenes)

Next release likely to be around June if it follows the sched above.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 911 Votes