misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Any Muscle girl in this game??? And if yes can you have sex with her??
Depends. Dalia is portrayed as a very strong girl in-game (she's on images 4 and 6 here: ), but her model lacks well-defined musculature. You can have sex with her.

There's also Micaela, who is a muscle girl, but is a deliberate gonk inserted into the game for your BFF to fall in love with and avoid any accusations of NTR.

Reactions: ZalerazGaming

lonelyneet

Jan 10, 2019
Any Muscle girl in this game??? And if yes can you have sex with her??
intro 31.jpg

Meet Micaela, the very definition of a muscle girl. Unfortunately, we most likely won't have sex with her because MC's best friend is trying to hit on her. It's really tragic, for we're not going to look at all those graceful curves in all the right places more intimately.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So, the Western front instead of the Wild West? Or is it the Donbass, with the teams wearing white "V"s?
Battlefield/CoD server by the looks of it. And it's likely one of the servers we'll check in 0.6 along with the Wild West one. With luck we might end up checking 3 or 4 servers total, but only Caribdis knows how many at this point.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Ok. Hoping for a good mix between Eternum action/real world action, i realized one thing....

Nancy took the MC's V-Card in the 0.5.

Assuming he was still virgin, Nancy is.... his first!!!!!!

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I think this is the only harem game i played where each main LI can be number 1 its written that well
We will see how that will come together in the end. Not that I finished OiaLT I thought a few LIs in that game didn't really worked with the harem idea that well. That said: Eternum is structured differently, so it can work out better in the end. It will still be interesting to see, when each of the LIs will find out and how they will react.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
We will see how that will come together in the end. Not that I finished OiaLT I thought a few LIs in that game didn't really worked with the harem idea that well. That said: Eternum is structured differently, so it can work out better in the end. It will still be interesting to see, when each of the LIs will find out and how they will react.
True point will see

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Caridbis!!! for fucks sake, let me tap that
Let Chang have her. Bros before hoes, Chang is a good guy, he deserves it.

(Seriously tho, I think that Chang and Chop Chop are what Stabby Mike was for Once in a Lifetime. One of them in Eternum and one of them outside. So I think helping Chang to get together with Micaela will be important)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Let Chang have her. Bros before hoes, Chang is a good guy, he deserves it.

(Seriously tho, I think that Chang and Chop Chop are what Stabby Mike was for Once in a Lifetime. One of them in Eternum and one of them outside. So I think helping Chang to get together with Micaela will be important)
have you ever wondered what the girl wants?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I have a feeling Best Girl gonna enjoy this server a lot. :love:. Will She and Orion end up is some kinky Interrogation scene ?:devilish:
TVAgmgu2yQM.jpg

Alex Naked, Dirty and Bloody, why do I found this so Hot ?!:love::devilish:
x5_d10_U-aM.jpg

Damn Dalia body is ripped, look at those well-defined muscles:love:
djuqjQKzpT0.jpg

Magic in World War? That is Cheating, Luna.:devilish::LOL:
USNBOb5ziPY.jpg

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes