Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Funny ... Drifty just shared some of his experience dealing with the music for u4ia today in his weekly update ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shutterstock was also in mind for Ocean, but they wanted way to much money from him and for a special deal - like the one DPC has acieved - he is way to small.

I asume the same counts for Caribdis, he has ~3x the patreons of Ocean, and DPC has close to ~3x the patreons of Caribdis.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm deeply sorry for you man, but it doesn't work with me I don't feed trolls, better for you to search elsewhere if you need to get facepalm reactions... ;)
I've found the perfect response that doesn't give them any benefit of reacts.
Please feel free to download and adopt for your own use, my friend, or find a similar item more to your liking.

One person commented about the size, but I kind of enjoy the larger format - just like his mom.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I've found the perfect response that doesn't give them any benefit of reacts.
Please feel free to download and adopt for your own use, my friend, or find a similar item more to your liking.

One person commented about the size, but I kind of enjoy the larger format - just like his mom.
Thank you my friend, I will think of something similar using Nova maybe, it would be more fun to use ( hoping the mods will not delete it too).
In general I prefer to ignore these people completely, I think it will leave them more angry and scorned, there's nothing more hurtful for someone seeking recognition then being completely ignored letting them know they are worth nothing at the same time it's the best chastisement possible imho, though it's not always simple to be so calm and do it, I admit it. :)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Thank you my friend, I will think of something similar using Nova maybe, it would be more fun to use ( hoping the mods will not delete it too).
In general I prefer to ignore these people completely, I think it will leave them more angry and scorned, there's nothing more hurtful for someone seeking recognition then being completely ignored letting them know they are worth nothing at the same time it's the best chastisement possible imho, though it's not always simple to be so calm and do it, I admit it. :)
I pick and choose. If I reacted thusly upon every occasion that presented itself, I'd never get anything else done - a simple name hover and "ignore" usually suffices. This is just for when I want the added benefit of making a statement to them once (just one reaction, Vasily), and then not see any reaction or comment they may have in response. :giggle:

Clasher1

Jul 29, 2021
This game is like a breath of wholesomeness in a sea of perversity.
I feel like it's smoothing out my fetishes which, I believe, is necessary.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I pick and choose. If I reacted thusly upon every occasion that presented itself, I'd never get anything else done - a simple name hover and "ignore" usually suffices. This is just for when I want the added benefit of making a statement to them once (just one reaction, Vasily), and then not see any reaction or comment they may have in response. :giggle:
Agreed, it's pretty much the same thing I do.
It's way more fast putting them on ignore and dedicate time to read the other things the thread instead, they are way better and interesting, imho. :giggle:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Not gonna lie...coming from Eternum and now trying OiaLT...it is a bit rough but it also shows how much Caribdis has progressed in pretty much all aspects of developing a VN. :HideThePain:
Okay, I see it now. At around patch 0.4 of OiaLT Caribdis really started to hit his stride and by 0.7/0.8 OiaLT really is a lot closer to Eternum in terms of...pretty much everything. There are some games that improve quite a bit over time when the developer(s) gaining more and more experience, but I'm not sure I ever saw such a massive increase over just a handful of updates.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, I see it now. At around patch 0.4 of OiaLT Caribdis really started to hit his stride and by 0.7/0.8 OiaLT really is a lot closer to Eternum in terms of...pretty much everything. There are some games that improve quite a bit over time when the developer(s) gaining more and more experience, but I'm not sure I ever saw such a massive increase over just a handful of updates.
(y)*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I wish i lived in the future where eternum exist…
No. Just no. A corporate who invents a device to connecting human brains with their servers. What could go wrong? Not mentioned you feel real pain in Eternum if someone slaughters you. As a reward, you lose all your belongings if some troll shoots you out of nowhere in an open lobby. Have you played GTA Online before? That's exactly how it would be in Eternum, because just too many pissers would have fun destroying others' fun to the max.

Reactions: Son of Durin
4.80 star(s) 911 Votes