noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Here are some random screenshots I took during my playthrough of the game. They are mostly funny comments made by people in the game of a mostly sexual nature. Interestingly, three of my favorite girls I didn't end up taking very many screenshots of (Alex, Dalia, and Nova). There is lots of love in this thread already for Luna. I like all the love interests in the game but she isn't in my top 3. I think Nova's comment is one of the funniest in the game. Don't view the spoiler if you haven't finished version 0.5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Here are some random screenshots I took during my playthrough of the game. They are mostly funny comments made by people in the game of a mostly sexual nature. Interestingly, three of my favorite girls I didn't end up taking very many screenshots of (Alex, Dalia, and Nova). There is lots of love in this thread already for Luna. I like all the love interests in the game but she isn't in my top 3. I think Nova's comment is one of the funniest in the game. Don't view the spoiler if you haven't finished version 0.5.

My biggest takeaway from this is that I'm not the only one who renames their characters, so, YAY!

Kornilov

Aug 23, 2020
My biggest takeaway from this is that I'm not the only one who renames their characters, so, YAY!
Orion is such a bad name that I would be genuinely surprised if people didn't change it.
Hell I even am suspecting it was done on purpose so people would name him to their liking

(I named him Heinrich and the name fits him like a glove)

Reactions: S1nsational

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I just finished the game as it exists the other day.
Quite impressed. Now I'm waiting for the update like everyone else.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Orion is such a bad name that I would be genuinely surprised if people didn't change it.
Hell I even am suspecting it was done on purpose so people would name him to their liking

(I named him Heinrich and the name fits him like a glove)
He needs a little mustache and a buzz cut for that name.

And jodhpurs with tall boots.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
In a game where Greek/Roman names seem to be both commonplace and symbolic to the character/org/location (i.e. Penelope, Alex, Luna, Thanatos, Calypso, Hyas, Dione, Atlas, Ulysses, Ogygia, Acheron, Praetorian)? Not really.
And if you chose the name Orion as intended, then the tale of Hunter Orion and the Pleiades has more meaning (it's even referenced by name with the Halloween costume iirc, as well as the number of LIs in the game in reference to the tale).

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
And if you chose the name Orion as intended, then the tale of Hunter Orion and the Pleiades has more meaning (it's even referenced by name with the Halloween costume iirc, as well as the number of LIs in the game in reference to the tale).

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Came for the lewds, stayed for the plot. 10/10
Any news on the next release?
Current state of progress about a week ago:

progress_bar_v6_copy.png

Guesstimate is that it could land around July based on current dev prog (0.6 development status posts officially started around February 19. Late June is a pipe dream at this point but will be a pleasant surprise if it releases during that period).

moirai145

Oct 27, 2022
Eternum [v0.5] [Caribdis] Compressed

PC/MAC (4,32GB/1,35GB)
Pixeldrain Workupload

PC/MAC Public Build (4,54GB/1,35GB) Pixeldrain

Recommended repack if you Like Fap369zone work (save 300mb more) : MinQ Repack

what is the different between normal build and public build?

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes