Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
since there is an unfinished scene in the public build, should i go with pre-public then?
He misspoke. There's a new scene added in the public version that didn't exist in pre-public (it's a "bad end" scene that closes the route of one of the love interests in the game, and was added because there's this interaction with a minor character who's antagonistic to said LI but didn't go anywhere in the pre-public version if the player chose to go with the minor character instead of helping the LI).

Reactions: LuisD and moirai145

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
since there is an unfinished scene in the public build, should i go with pre-public then?
He misspoke. There's a new scene added in the public version that didn't exist in pre-public (it's a "bad end" scene that closes the route of one of the love interests in the game, and was added because there's this interaction with a minor character who's antagonistic to said LI but didn't go anywhere in the pre-public version if the player chose to go with the minor character instead of helping the LI).
He's right. It wasn't "unfinished" it just wasn't ready for the patreon early release, so he didn't put it in until the public release.

moirai145

Oct 27, 2022
why the hell is the music in this game so good lol? i just want to fap but now i'm stuck here vibing, distracted by the music instead of feeling horny.

Edit: anyone have a list of the song in this game ?

Reactions: Skrrt!

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'm looking forward to seeing Alex in that old West setting with her two revolvers! Her outfit it very fitting to that setting.
I think most people would love to see her out of it. Like in this case for example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Dang, Orion's glare at the end when he find Thanatos real identity and connect the dots it's priceless.
It still give me the chill now like the first time I got to the end of 0.5, I can't wait to see what 0.6 will be, this is really one of the best games I've played so far.
Everything is almost perfect, the pace, the scene's cut, the music I would give it 10/10 right now if didn't know there's still a lot to see and play...:love::love:

aleques

Mar 28, 2020
Hey guys! Happen to play 0.4 version of Eternum, just finished it recently, downloaded 0.5 public, but my saves from 0.4 do not work. Does anyone knows what can be an issuue here?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Hey guys! Happen to play 0.4 version of Eternum, just finished it recently, downloaded 0.5 public, but my saves from 0.4 do not work. Does anyone knows what can be an issuue here?
Did you happen to have a mod installed, like a WT or multi mode? If so, you'll need the latest version of that mod as well, as most add their own variables and so on.
I don't recall any updates between V4 breaking saves, but I could be wrong on that.

Reactions: aleques

aleques

Mar 28, 2020
Did you happen to have a mod installed, like a WT or multi mode? If so, you'll need the latest version of that mod as well, as most add their own variables and so on.
I don't recall any updates between V4 breaking saves, but I could be wrong on that.
Yes, thank you. I downloaded alternative mod for 5th version. Didn't see sancho mod was also available for it.

Kornilov

Aug 23, 2020
In a game where Greek/Roman names seem to be both commonplace and symbolic to the character/org/location (i.e. Penelope, Alex, Luna, Thanatos, Calypso, Hyas, Dione, Atlas, Ulysses, Ogygia, Styx, Acheron, Praetorian)? Not really.
There are thousand of greek names to choose from, yet Orion is a bad one imo, at least for a modern setting... even if it holds minor lore references

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes