Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
6-7% every week, 4 months for update, 3 updates for year. Caribdis is a beast, my other two favourites games have 1 or 2 updates every year, and that's in a lucky year xD
Nah this was just a good week it seems. Past prog has been slower than his usual speed (which is fine since IIRC he mentioned in his dev logs that he was aiming for a good dev-life balance recently to prevent burnout), otherwise prog would've been at 45-50% at this point.

Wouldn't say no to a late June release though. Especially if, in the next few weeks, Caribdis ends up being a little more motivated-

Brain: /mentally blares "I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING"

Me: /closes eyes and lets out an exasperated sigh

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Does anyone know the name of the goddess you saw as a statue at the party with Alex?
(In the dialogue with the man before you are with Alex outside in the garden)

(I throw this completely unrelated question in ^^)
The man say that it's Psyche, the Goddess of the Soul, which make a huge connection with what we learned in 0.5.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Wouldn't say no to a late June release though. Especially if, in the next few weeks, Caribdis ends up being a little more motivated-

Brain: /mentally blares "I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING"

Me: /closes eyes and lets out an exasperated sigh
Careful what you wish for. A single Judgment Nut End would end the story prematurely, as it would knock every LI up simultaneously.

• Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

AugustEsoterica

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2023
what's good about this game ?
i mean its have good story ?
There's a lot of subtle things, but the story is definitely a key part. The girls are well-written and feel like real people. I also really like the way Caribdis uses sound effects and zooms and other random Ren'Py effects to make the game feel more interactive. I've learned a lot from him/her.

nicerb

Dec 8, 2019
The Public Release-Version adds a scene in 0.5. A college student who really despises Penny asks MC to join her in the Locker Room. The Public Version adds a scene where MC gets pranked by her and the path to Penny will be lost.

So if you played the Eternumite Release, you did not really miss anything. I dont even know why people were asking for a scene, because even if it would have been an actual H-Scene, you probably would have lost the path for Penny, which is not really worth it.
Thank you!

Guvato

Jan 4, 2018
I didn't think I'd like this game at first. Wasn't really excited by the HS character models. I find myself actually interested in the plot. As a lark, I turned on the pregnancy option on the opening, even though it's not really one of my kinks. Since it seems to be implied that our MC is basically Neo, and there are some things alive in eternum, I find myself wondering: Can MC knock up one of the girls in the "real world" if they only had sex in eternum?

Looking forward to seeing where this story goes.

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes