BlackwingYu

May 14, 2022
I just wish Chang had relationship points so no matter which route we take, if you treated him right then at the end you could get a bonus scene where you attend his wedding with Micaela as the best man with your choice of girl. He does so much for us and asks for nothing but our company in return. My favorite best friend character in any of these games so far.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I just wish Chang had relationship points so no matter which route we take, if you treated him right then at the end you could get a bonus scene where you attend his wedding with Micaela as the best man with your choice of girl. He does so much for us and asks for nothing but our company in return. My favorite best friend character in any of these games so far.
I am very sure that there is a hidden value and that it is important to help Chang during the story. In Once in a Lifetime Stabby Mike was a very important character and I think Chang (and maybe Chop-Chop in Eternum) are basically the same in this game.

So I am very sure that it is in everyones interest to help Chang to get together with Mikaela.

Reactions: Dylan741

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I am very sure that there is a hidden value and that it is important to help Chang during the story. In Once in a Lifetime Stabby Mike was a very important character and I think Chang (and maybe Chop-Chop in Eternum) are basically the same in this game.

So I am very sure that it is in everyones interest to help Chang to get together with Mikaela.
7id4uf.jpg

Rotsen22

Jan 12, 2023
Why the game keep crash i downloaded eternum 0.5 version the game keep crashing my phone is android 11 is this recommend on Android 11 or not the game crashing so im so is there you can recommendations games 18+ so i can play the game Just like eternum or agent17.
I can always wait for to work eternum on my phone android

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes