ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Now that image reminds me of a GTA SA conversation between these two characters:

Kent Paul: You shouldn't be choking the gecko in the first place! Remember what happened at that gig in Hamburg?
Maccer: That groupie loved it!
Kent Paul: That wasn't a groupie, that was a roadie!
Maccer: But she had great tits!
Kent Paul : Man-tits! They were MAN-TITS!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Now that image reminds me of a GTA SA conversation between these two characters:

Kent Paul: You shouldn't be choking the gecko in the first place! Remember what happened at that gig in Hamburg?
Maccer: That groupie loved it!
Kent Paul: That wasn't a groupie, that was a roadie!
Maccer: But she had great tits!
Kent Paul : Man-tits! They were MAN-TITS!
Not to mention those along with Rosenberg were on VC, and Rosenberg voice was the great William Fichtner!

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Last edited:

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
I am very sure that there is a hidden value and that it is important to help Chang during the story. In Once in a Lifetime Stabby Mike was a very important character and I think Chang (and maybe Chop-Chop in Eternum) are basically the same in this game.

So I am very sure that it is in everyones interest to help Chang to get together with Mikaela.
I'm like 100% certain it's gonna be like this. I'm positive that deciding to entrust Chang with getting team t-shirts is gonna prevent him from cockblocking us in a future scene.

I love Chang, he's my boy and I'd help him with anything. I just kinda wish I could do it without this little inkling in my brain that there's another underlying reason why I'm doing it.

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
unlike once in a life time, this doesnt have my fetishes. But i might install it anyway as it looks georgous, if anything i might get a laugh from the humor if its the same.

Reactions: ubgu

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Not only on the writing. I love OILT, but Eternum "demolishes" the previous game pretty easily.
Writting , graphics, characters story and backgrounds, story , humour , VFX , Penny , Penny, Penny and last but not least : Penny.
Joke asides, many here play this game "more" for the story than for the FAP material. Good hint that this game is damn good.

Sorry for my bad English.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Not only on the writing. I love OILT, but Eternum "demolishes" the previous game pretty easily.
Writting , graphics, characters story and backgrounds, story , humour , VFX , Nova , Nova, Nova and last but not least : Nova.
Joke asides, many here play this game "more" for the story than for the FAP material. Good hint that this game is damn good.

Sorry for my bad English.
Fixed that error for you.;):D

Jokes apart, I agree 100% Eternum is great, definitely on another whole league from the others, I can think of a few that are similar and are close to it's level, but this is The Game for me.:)(y)(y)

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes