Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well, you didn't pay attention. See closer to your side mirror. When you see a tiny, tiny dot, cca. 2 km behind your "something", that's mine state of the mind. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Weeeell... I can't do much more considering that I see her in the reflection of my glasses, so it may be too late for the rest but it's ok... it's my Goddess we are talking about... so everything is gonna be ok...:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

camube

Jun 4, 2022
-Story has been emphasizing relationship development and establishment of camaraderie/friendship amongst love interests since 0.2 onwards (see: Annie and Luna, Penny and Nova, Nova and Alex)

-Says story would be better if it wasn't harem

View attachment 2557472

(Also, given that dev's last game had the harem ending as the canon ending, I'm pretty sure this will end on the same note even if there will likely be multiple endings like the last one)
well i haven't played once in a lifetime.
The girls having camaraderie with each other is not exclusive to them accepting harem relationship with MC.

Idk, it's just preference. I'd rather this not be a harem tbh. It actually breaks immersion for me, lol

Reactions: Guvato

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Weeeell... I can't do much more considering that I see her in the reflection of my glasses, so it may be too late for the rest but it's ok... it's my Goddess we are talking about... so everything is gonna be ok...:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
At least I can confirm that's not your eyesight's fault. She's a beauty. But I'm concerned about you state of the mind. My psychiatrist said my state isn't reversable any more. And then he jumped thru double glassed window and tried double high-five with the street... But anyway...

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The girls having camaraderie with each other is not exclusive to them accepting harem relationship with MC.

Idk, it's just preference. I'd rather this not be a harem tbh. It actually breaks immersion for me, lol
I mean, I dont know how it actually is, but I am very sure that the girls you dont want to have will still pop up in the story.

So if you dont want certain girls, you can lose their path intentionally and go for the one you want to have.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
At least I can confirm that's not your eyesight's fault. She's a beauty. But I'm concerned about you state of the mind. My psychiatrist said my state isn't reversable any more. And then he jumped thru double glassed window and tried double high-five with the street... But anyway...
Yours too?!?! Dang I just would pay for knowing what the heck happen to them... Must be a psychological fragility I can't really think of anything else that can push them doing such terrible and sad acts...:unsure::unsure::sneaky:
And yes Nova is a Stunning Beauty I wholeheartedly agree with you!:love::love::love:

• Haha

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, the reason why I mentioned the camaraderie thing is that one of the issues with OIAL's story was that the establishment of the harem didn't had too much time to cook. The girls appear to have readily accepted the fact that they're in a harem relationship in the ending, even though some of the girls didn't have much interaction/never interacted with one another for them to even be aware that they were in a harem (save for a few of the girls who caught on the idea).

Compare that to Eternum where the story is doing its best in establishing friendships amongst all of the girls and having them work together (i.e. The Heist). It's as if Caribdis is making sure that some form of trust or sisterhood is established on all of them so that when it's later revealed down the line that they are in a harem relationship with Orion (MC), the acceptance isn't just going to come out of nowhere given that at that point they'll have a more established bond amongst one another.

Again, you can choose to ignore the path of the other girls. But given that the plot progression is deliberately intertwined/runs parallel to a LI's romance progression, it wouldn't surprise me if the dev pulls another OIAL and makes the harem end canon for the next game (assuming that the game takes place in the same universe the way Eternum takes place in the same universe as OIAL).

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yours too?!?! Dang I just would pay for knowing what the heck happen to them... Must be a psychological fragility I can't really think of anything else that can push them doing such terrible and sad acts...:unsure::unsure::sneaky:
And yes Nova is a Stunning Beauty I wholeheartedly agree with you!:love::love::love:
Yeah, about "pushing"... My record is three psychiatrist... And, yeah, they are really fragile. They don't survive a simple push jump from 7th floor. And why the hell they have their clinics on the top of the buildings? Is that a secret fetish from them too??!!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah, about "pushing"... My record is three psychiatrist... And, yeah, they are really fragile. They don't survive a simple push jump from 7th floor. And why the hell they have their clinics on the top of the buildings? Is that a secret fetish from them too??!!
Agh! I'm at two for now, gotta step up my game then...
And yeah, it's a plot man i'm sure about that, they get high on being on the higher floor I swear and then they fall down because they can't resist a little bit of press on their fragile backs!!! :whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Agh! I'm at two for now, gotta step up my game then...
And yeah, it's a plot man i'm sure about that, they get high on being on the higher floor I swear and then they fall down because they can't resist a little bit of press on their fragile backs!!! :whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh, not three as total, I meant three in a row... The rest had no help from me... OK, not physical help... I just messed a little their heads...
Did you see in their eyes, they have very resolute view from their eyes, empty eyes... As they could defy gravity... hint; they were wrong... :ROFLMAO::LOL:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I think you'll really dig Alex once you know more about her. Not gonna lie, her backstory almost had me crying. Good shit :LOL:

Luna is still probably my favorite so far, but I like all of the characters. And I think it does speak to the character's writing in this that it's one of the very few games I've played where I like the MILF just as much as the other girls. Every other one just has them come off as downright creepy... For some reason, Nancy isn't the same way. Maybe that's because it feels like she's around for more than just the mommy fetish.
I think it's Nancy's personality, for sure. She seems more fleshed out, and as you say: not just there to be a MILF.

Despite the initial setup being so much like the usual incest story (mother figure, older sister type, younger sister type, living in a house with an MC who has only just come back from somewhere) the characters are different. Penny isn't the bitchy older sister who will start to lust after the MC, Dalia isn't the naive younger sister, and Nancy has a personality separate from her MILF status. Those relationships generally happen through manipulation, with varying levels of creepiness.

Don't get me wrong. I can be in the mood for those manipulation style stories. I enjoy them as a fantasy. But they don't fit the vibe I'm getting from Eternum. This is why I was a little disappointed at the inclusion of the bathroom option with Dalia, and Nancy's walking in on the MC. But to be fair to Eternum, even those have a slightly different feel to the usual. Similar to the scene in Ripples where Jessica sees the MC's cock (which was one of the most adorable things I've seen; but also by the time that happens we already know that Jessica has more than sisterly feelings for the MC). So I may have been a little premature in judging them. And I opted for the good guy approach to the bathroom scene, so in my reality, that other scene never happened :).

It's also in Eternum's favour that we are quickly introduced to other female characters (Luna, Alex) who have their own personalities and seem obviously destined to be more than side girls there to create lewd content while the main family (or family adjacent) characters take their time getting to the sex.

Jan 21, 2023

It is definitely a harem game. You can reject girls if you want but I feel like this game is written with the harem ending in mind. And I am not just saying that - I have seen the dev confirming it is a harem game on itch/discord comments. Even the latest sneak peeks ( ) for 0.6 have this line of text: "... the MC and his harem will have to come back to Eternum again quite a lot in this update..." and you have this wallpaper ( ) where the 7 girls and Calypso are stated to be a part of the MC's harem.

You can choose solo paths if you want but there is going to be no upside to it because doing this only ends up cutting content. You will not get any new scenes and the solo girl paths are not fleshed out and I dont think they will be fleshed out in the future. The way things are going I would not be surprised if the non-harem route locks you in a sub-optimal ending because you need all the girls and their powers to do something.

The reason I am making this post is not to discourage you from playing the game but it is so you dont set incorrect expectations while playing it and get disappointed as a result.

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
the one thing i like the most about Eternum is it's action sequences. The Ogygia server event is pretty great.
I only know 2 other games that has actions like that, Mad World and DeLuca Family.

Do you all have any action AVN games recommendations that is like Eternum's Ogygia server?
Man, that was great.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Oh, not three as total, I meant three in a row... The rest had no help from me... OK, not physical help... I just messed a little their heads...
Did you see in their eyes, they have very resolute view from their eyes, empty eyes... As they could defy gravity... hint; they were wrong... :ROFLMAO::LOL:
YEEEEESSSSS My Preciousss!!!!:sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I love when that happen, how their eyes brighten when they take the leap.... and then the sudden realisation... Oh my, there's nothing better, just hearing the sweet voice of her whispering in my ears is a better experience!!!!:love::love::love:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
the one thing i like the most about Eternum is it's action sequences. The Ogygia server event is pretty great.
I only know 2 other games that has actions like that, Mad World and DeLuca Family.

Do you all have any action AVN games recommendations that is like Eternum's Ogygia server?
Man, that was great.
As a cinematographic and cut level that is the best action scene I've seen so far, I didn't find something in other games that is on par with it, just two/three games are near but not at the same level, I will put them under spoiler.

Reactions: Yvier the Duck
Jan 21, 2023

Man, that was great.
I can think of Projekt: Passion and Desert Stalker that had similar action scenes.

Personally my favorite from eternum was the gladiator scene. It made the MC feel powerful. I am surprised I liked it so much because I am not a fan of minigames.

Reactions: camube

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022

Man, that was great.
I don´t know if you played them but maybe these
city of broken dreamers,Oial(first game from Caribdis),Sicae or MrD (My real desire

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I can think of Projekt: Passion and Desert Stalker that had similar action scenes.

Personally my favorite from eternum was the gladiator scene. It made the MC feel powerful. I am surprised I liked it so much because I am not a fan of minigames.
It's more QTE than minigame tbh (which is fine considering it goes by quick and doesn't overstay its welcome unlike most QTEs).

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
M-m-me?!? N-no, no, no man I-I m-mean why you think so? I-I n-never said I ADORE,WORSHIP, WOULD ANYTHING FOR HER ...that I like her so much more than the others...
Really, y-yeah I mean s-she's cute... she may be Adorable, have a slender petite body, a bubbly ass to die for, magnificent and beautiful eyes to get lost in for hours , fluffy curly red hairs to pat for months, a super sexy mole to lick, a smile so bright that every time I see it my heart melt, or the fact that she's curios and a little naughty and I would like do lots and lots of things with her, yes.... but really I'm n-not obsessed by her, I just like her like I love all the other girls... I swear...
View attachment 2557108
I may be alone here, but the only thing that could make Nova any better is a small patch of that lovely red fur on her pubis: it is a badge of honor. Not saying she needs a full bush (though those are a lot of fun on real redheads), but just that little something so you can see the red no matter what you're doing with her. ;)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I may be alone here, but the only thing that could make Nova any better is a small patch of that lovely red fur on her pubis: it is a badge of honor. Not saying she needs a full bush (though those are a lot of fun on real redheads), but just that little something so you can see the red no matter what you're doing with her. ;)
You're not alone man, you're not alone, honestly I wouldn't say no to that. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Son of Durin
4.80 star(s) 912 Votes