Frayed80

May 22, 2019
I've been using Sancho's mod and haven't chosen any of the flags that should take me off the Dalia path, but when I chose to go to her island after the tournament nothing happens and her path changes to false. Anyone know what's up with this?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I've been using Sancho's mod and haven't chosen any of the flags that should take me off the Dalia path, but when I chose to go to her island after the tournament nothing happens and her path changes to false. Anyone know what's up with this?
I think it has to do with how you interact during the competitions and react to things that happened after her losses (maybe even decking the guy). Things might not flag as "taking you off", but not accumulating the things that "keep you on" could be the issue. Also, if you told anyone else about the island server, you're dead to her.

Frayed80

May 22, 2019
I think it has to do with how you react to things that happened after her losses (maybe even decking the guy). Things might not flag as "taking you off", but not accumulating the things that "keep you on" could be the issue. Also, if you told anyone else about the island server, you're dead to her.
Ah, so I was supposed to go after her opponent? The mod looked like it x-ed out her path there, I never told anyone else about the island, so that must be where I screwed up.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Ah, so I was supposed to go after her opponent? The mod looked like it x-ed out her path there, I never told anyone else about the island, so that must be where I screwed up.
I think that's right. I can't remember how many choices are involved with that and any subsequent choices after initial reactions, but I recall it was a pivot point.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The right order in the gym for Dalia is to convince her to participate to the competition, then telling her top become transparent when she's hit by the soda in the can, not spilling the password to the cove to Chang, kissing her back, punching that idiot and then go looking for her in the cove island. :)

Reactions: Walter Victor

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
The right order in the gym for Dalia is to convince her to participate to the competition, then telling her top become transparent when she's hit by the soda in the can, not spilling the password to the cove to Chang, kissing her back, punching that idiot and then go looking for her in the cove island. :)
I believe everyone chose to give Brock a good sandwich delivery fist after he made fun of Dalia. Reminds me of this picture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This other scene also summarizes how the community felt about Axel at first, and probably still until now.
View attachment 2110013-40b98e5b11cc9b96a11673cd4cbbf45c.mp4

• Haha
Reactions: Kourin and Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I believe everyone chose to give Brock a good sandwich delivery fist after he made fun of Dalia. Reminds me of this picture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This other scene also summarizes how the community felt about Axel at first, and probably still until now.
View attachment 2558650
Honestly it's the only thing he deserve dude just search for hate.... Well, he's a troll so....

Reactions: ArDZer

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Fixed that error for you.;):D

Jokes apart, I agree 100% Eternum is great, definitely on another whole league from the others, I can think of a few that are similar and are close to it's level, but this is The Game for me.:)(y)(y)
Not only on the writing. I love OILT, but Eternum "demolishes" the previous game pretty easily.
Writting , graphics, characters story and backgrounds, story , humour , VFX , Nancy, Nancy, Nancy and last but not least : Nancy.
Joke asides, many here play this game "more" for the story than for the FAP material. Good hint that this game is damn good.

Sorry for my bad English.
I fixed your fixing of his error for you, your welcome :geek:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
After having enjoyed Once in a lifetime real good, I have very high hopes of this game. A pity I don't see my favorite fetish among the tags, unlike with Once in a lifetime though :coffee:

Reactions: Soggy Bread

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Not only on the writing. I love OILT, but Eternum "demolishes" the previous game pretty easily.
Writting , graphics, characters story and backgrounds, story , humour , VFX , aa 62.jpg aab 47.jpg df 46.jpg df 117.jpg and last but not least :
dr 23.jpg .

Joke asides, many here play this game "more" for the story than for the FAP material. Good hint that this game is damn good.

Sorry for my bad English.
I fixed your fixing of his error for you, your welcome :geek:
Aaaaw Thank you for putting the images of Nova instead of just writing her name, it was so kind of you to correct me, I'm so happy... Thank you! thank you! Thank you!:love::love::love::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Last edited:

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
After having enjoyed Once in a lifetime real good, I have very high hopes of this game. A pity I don't see my favorite fetish among the tags, unlike with Once in a lifetime though :coffee:
Incest is my go-to because you get to live with them, not because you’re blood-related so this game satisfied my needs with this too. If you like incest because of the same reason as I do, you’ll be fine.

Reactions: Dylan741
4.80 star(s) 911 Votes