S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
After having enjoyed Once in a lifetime real good, I have very high hopes of this game. A pity I don't see my favorite fetish among the tags, unlike with Once in a lifetime though :coffee:
It's the closest you'll get to incest without it actually being incest. They're practically you're step-family

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Incest is my go-to because you get to live with them, not because you’re blood-related so this game satisfied my needs with this too. If you like incest because of the same reason as I do, you’ll be fine.
I actually like it for both reasons, so still wishing they were blood related (though I'm not complaining). I guess someone will release a patch for that after the game is finished.

gyandev

Oct 10, 2020
I actually like it for both reasons, so still wishing they were blood related (though I'm not complaining). I guess someone will release a patch for that after the game is finished.
most likely not, the story would have to be changed a LOT to fit an incest theme

Jan 21, 2023
Not really, it could easily be made incest with the family being changed to our Aunt and Cousins. Very little of the story would have to be changed
That is not true. Orion seems to be some kind of lab rat or artificial construct with ties to the founder.

In the warthogs server there is a very brief scene of the founder interacting with Orion when he was a child. You can see this when you use the flashback tool on the MC. There is a dream scene where Orion is in a room with dead bodies and he himself is one of the dead bodies - it is one of those 'scenes where the NPCs ask orion for help.

Based on that incest at least with Orion and Nancy/Dalia/Penny is not going to fit the story. The game was not written with incest in mind so trying to force it everywhere is not a good idea.

Last edited:

meridian1

May 22, 2020
I hope Penelope gets in on the investigation soon, since she's studying for a degree in journalism, i imagine she'd be interested to find out what's going on. Plus it'd be nice to have a conversation with her about the topic of journalism, since up to now it's primarily been about her modeling stuff.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I hope Penelope gets in on the investigation soon, since she's studying for a degree in journalism, i imagine she'd be interested to find out what's going on. Plus it'd be nice to have a conversation with her about the topic of journalism, since up to now it's primarily been about her modeling stuff.
At the same time, if she were to dig deeper alongside her new bestie (and company) and her crush, the secrets Ulysses is hiding will shock her. At worst, it might put a target on her back, along with everybody else. Wonder how she'll react upon learning of the earth shattering fact at the end of v0.5.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Not really, it could easily be made incest with the family being changed to our Aunt and Cousins. Very little of the story would have to be changed
To date this is true, but not knowing the future is what has stopped me from properly considering coding such a custom patch within SanchoMod. We'll see how things go in the next few updates. "West Virginia" Eternum is likely possible.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That is not true. Orion seems to be some kind of lab rat or artificial construct with ties to the founder.

In the warthogs server there is a very brief scene of the founder interacting with Orion when he was a child. You can see this when you use the flashback tool on the MC. There is a dream scene where Orion is in a room with dead bodies and he himself is one of the dead bodies - it is one of those 'scenes where the NPCs ask orion for help.

Based on that incest at least with Orion and Nancy/Dalia/Penny is not going to fit the story. The game was not written with incest in mind so trying to force it everywhere is not a good idea.
Well, imho, you summarizing that it would be forced is nonsense given the evidence you've provided is the thinnest worth consideration to date. Cherry-picking a few bits of a dream sequence out of 99% of the current content does not provide much of a foundation... again, imho. Just my opinion which doesn't mean jack of course, but it might be worth consideration.

Otherwise stating that the VN "was not written with incest in mind" is a huge no-shit statement, that's obvious to all and why a proper patch would be required to make it so. No one is suggesting making Annie the MC's uncle.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well, imho, you summarizing that it would be forced is nonsense given the evidence you've provided is the thinnest worth consideration to date. Cherry-picking a few bits of a dream sequence out of 99% of the current content does not provide much of a foundation... again, imho. Just my opinion which doesn't mean jack of course, but it might be worth consideration.

Otherwise stating that the VN "was not written with incest in mind" is a huge no-shit statement, that's obvious to all and why a proper patch would be required to make it so. No one is suggesting making Annie the MC's uncle.
I'm curious why people are so often of the opinion that the AVN was written with incest in mind - why some people believe EVERY AVN is written with incest in mind, but the Dev simply doesn't put it in up front to comply with some site's terms of service.

Just because that is one's fetish doesn't mean that every AVN writer shares that fetish and seeks to produce something that can easily cater to it with just a word change or two here and there.

Can we accept games as they are once in a while rather than trying to recast every damn one of them to meet our individual kinks?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can we accept games as they are once in a while rather than trying to recast every damn one of them to meet our individual kinks?
Are you new 'round here? :ROFLMAO: (just yankin' your chain bud)

TBH, it's one of the reason I modded a few true i-VNs... to try and sprinkle a bit more variety in the public catalog. I've personally not committed to that alteration with Eternum, much as I haven't with TFMG. All I was getting at is that it is certainly possible with this particular layup...Nancy could easily be altered which has D & P a no-brainer. That's my only point, I've done nothing to commit to such a situation though... Caribdis (and team) and I are on too good of terms for me to yank the rug from under him.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Are you new 'round here? :ROFLMAO: (just yankin' your chain bud)

TBH, it's one of the reason I modded a few true i-VNs... to try and sprinkle a bit more variety in the public catalog. I've personally not committed to that alteration with Eternum, much as I haven't with TFMG. All I was getting at is that it is certainly possible with this particular layup...Nancy could easily be altered which has D & P a no-brainer. That's my only point, I've done nothing to commit to such a situation though... Caribdis (and team) and I are on too good of terms for me to yank the rug from under him.
It can be done with any AVN. I was going to qualify that with "where the MC lives with at least one woman", but even that isn't necessary. I'm just a bit flabbergasted that people see it everywhere and insist that a patch be made to give it to them because they weren't able give it to their real life sister/mother/cousin/aunt/grandma.

It's not that I won't play such AVNs, or patch one now and again if it is clear that the Dev really did write it that way and is only appeasing Patreon, I just don't have to fuck my pretend sister in every game I play.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That's not an "insult facepalm" (I post those as a picture), just a "well, you're probably right about that with this crowd!" :LOL:
:ROFLMAO: Bud, no worries... I don't get offended by silly icons even if you or anyone else did/does mean that. You and I have always known we are bantering/chattin' with some underlying humor in almost every convo we have... that's known by default.

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes