Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
But that is the point: You don't force it. You'll never see it, if you don't deliberately download and install the patch. It literally changes NOTHING for you, if you don't want to. Like...I wouldn't use that patch either, but why being against it, if it doesn't change a thing and the developer of the game is okay with it as well?
Because for this game , Eternum was not built for incest content.That all. So yes , it's forcing the thing. Even if i's only a patch like you're said.

OILT have this patch because Incest was "planned" like a placeholder if i tell that. The game was built to add it. A Real Incest content.
For Eternum, Caribdis has asked to wait to 0.3 or 0.4, and when i asked him long time ago if Incest was planned in his story FOR Eternum (again) he told me no; because of Patreon and his story was not meant to include Incest. So that it. A tiny patch for Nancy for example still will be "forced" Incest content. That a fact.

Sorry for my bad English.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Because for this game , Eternum was not built for incest content.That all. So yes , it's forcing the thing. Even if i's only a patch like you're said.
No, it isn't. It would only be "forced" if it would suddenly be build in the game and there would be no option to not have it.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You know, Caribdis has control of the OP, so if someone ever does make an iPatch, and it shows up in the OP, that'll kinda be an answer.

Until then, we still have sisters and their mom. So it seems likely there will be SOME at least tangential play in that arena regardless of there being a patch or not.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It will be. Even with a patch. That is even not a debat. When you modified the way of the author , it's forced. Point.
Okay, you're being obnoxious.

You're saying having a choice is forcing you to make that choice, and that's a bad argument.

If someone made an iPatch the only way it would be forcing other people to use it is if CARIBDIS added it to the contents of the main files. But then it's no longer a patch, it's just part of the game.

EDIT: Also, you're not playing ping-pong. You're making statements of fact that should be statements of opinion, and you're not even defending your argument well. Stop ending your arguments with "point".

EDIT 2: I used an unnecessary word, changed it to a more appropriate word.

Last edited:

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Okay, you're being obnoxious.

You're saying having a choice is forcing you to make that choice, and that's a stupid argument.

If someone made an iPatch the only way it would be forcing other people to use it is if CARIBDIS added it to the contents of the main files. But then it's no longer a patch, it's just part of the game.
Never say that. The only stupid thing here it's your last post.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No, it isn't. It would only be "forced" if it would suddenly be build in the game and there would be no option to not have it.
You'll be literally forcing it with a self-made patch, changing the Author's original vision, basically raping his story.

But seriously what the hell I just walked into?:LOL: Come on Caribdis, give the people some good news, some new Sneak Peek, because they start to lose their mind:ROFLMAO:

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Between each update this topic remains. This game draw somes passions . I can undestand that , after all Eternum is fantastic.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You'll be literally forcing it with a self-made patch, changing the Author's original vision, basically raping his story.

But seriously what the hell I just walked into?:LOL: Come on Caribdis, give the people some good news, some new Sneak Peek, because they start to lose their mind:ROFLMAO:
And that's mostly the issue, everything boil down to Eternum new release withdrawal symptoms, people are starting to need their "fix" and that's what make them a little bit nervous.... Nothing more nothing less.. ;):D:D

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
It will be. Even with a patch. That is even not a debat. When you modified the way of the author , it's forced. Point.
The funny thing is I think that everyone is right, because it all depends on the pespective.

All fanmade walkthroughs and patches are kinda forcing the original script of the game so in a way this is forced. But as long as these "forced" changes are unnecessary to enjoy the game then this is not forced for any player who decide to just ignore it and play the game without it.

Sorry I don't want to re-ignite the debate, seems like a sore subject.
Screenshot 01-25-2023 09.15.04.jpg
I just thought the nuance was interesting and felt the urge to express it for some reason. You can ignore me and carry on another subject now :whistle:

meridian1

May 22, 2020
Why can't i stop thinking about this novel?

The way Penelope looked at the camera in her photoshoot is so damn sexy and professional. I can't stop thinking about her eyes and look in that scene where she's topless, sitting on your lap and looking into the camera.

And the library scene, wow. Nova's eyes when she's looking at you in that scene. GOD DAMN WOW. So sexy.

Man, i love this novel. Can't stop thinking about it.

And i just love in the library scene where it references what you did in the Egyptian server. Wow. And in that Egyptian server, the scenes there itself were so good. And Nova was just incredible.

Dalia was my favorite, but Nova keeps getting inside my mind. Partially it's because she's had more content. Nova is amazing.

Guys, SHE MADE US A MANGA. And i just love her crazyness. And she's incredibly hot. But she has a warm and good side, and a good family/home life. Along with being an incredible hacker. And why don't i mind her hacking my stuff and knowing everything? I just kinda love that stalker-esque aspect of that.

Also, the music that plays during the photoshoot is godlike. It's a 2 minute loop and yet i've been listening to it on loop all day. It's Eternum - Weekday Lounge by Martin Baekkevold.

And the music during the library scene is also very good.

Nova might be becoming my favorite. Sorry Dalia (especially after the beach scene). And damn, i felt bad when i had to say to Luna's dad that i only wanted to be friends wit her. And i felt bad for Penny when i didn't make a move in the party. I felt bad a lot of times for not progressing with the other women. I respect anyone's chosen woman in this novel, as they all have special qualities to them. I said in my review that this novel has one of if THE hardest to choose "main girl" that i've ever seen.

The heist, oh my god, it was so good and well executed. It was just fantastic. And the hogwarts quests, damn, so good. And the roman scenario, wow. I'm just gushing over how good this novel is. It's definitely one of my favorites.

Nova puts a knife to your throat as soon as you meet her. I like that? Guess i'm discovering new sides to myself, in the sense of i love how fierce and crazy she was by doing that to someone she just met. She's just amazing. There's just so many good scenes in this novel, like the lie detector one, wow. You didn't even need to say anything, you just enjoyed what played out.

And who can forget Chang? Literal best bro. He's probably the best male friend i've ever seen. A really good character. I hope he ends up with Michaela. I want him to be happy. And when i replay this novel, i'm going to choose him as the "best friend" sorry Annie, but Chang is just too good. I also like how that choice is referenced much later on. It caught me a bit off guard, and i felt guilty, because now i would choose Chang. And when you first enter the Gym with Nancy, it was just amazing seeing Chang there. Just a really great surprising moment and scenes.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Why can't i stop thinking about this novel?

The way Penelope looked at the camera in her photoshoot is so damn sexy and professional. I can't stop thinking about her eyes and look in that scene where she's topless, sitting on your lap and looking into the camera.

And the library scene, wow. Nova's eyes when she's looking at you in that scene. GOD DAMN WOW. So sexy.

Man, i love this novel. Can't stop thinking about it.

And i just love in the library scene where it references what you did in the Egyptian server. Wow. And in that Egyptian server, the scenes there itself were so good. And Nova was just incredible.

Dalia was my favorite, but Nova keeps getting inside my mind. Partially it's because she's had more content. Nova is amazing.

Guys, SHE MADE US A MANGA. And i just love her crazyness. And she's incredibly hot. But she has a warm and good side, and a good family/home life. Along with being an incredible hacker. And why don't i mind her hacking my stuff and knowing everything? I just kinda love that stalker-esque aspect of that.

Also, the music that plays during the photoshoot is godlike. It's a 2 minute loop and yet i've been listening to it on loop all day. It's Eternum - Weekday Lounge by Martin Baekkevold.

And the music during the library scene is also very good.

Nova might be becoming my favorite. Sorry Dalia (especially after the beach scene). And damn, i felt bad when i had to say to Luna's dad that i only wanted to be friends wit her. And i felt bad for Penny when i didn't make a move in the party. I felt bad a lot of times for not progressing with the other women. I respect anyone's chosen woman in this novel, as they all have special qualities to them. I said in my review that this novel has one of if THE hardest to choose "main girl" that i've ever seen.

The heist, oh my god, it was so good and well executed. It was just fantastic. And the hogwarts quests, damn, so good. And the roman scenario, wow. I'm just gushing over how good this novel is. It's definitely one of my favorites.

Nova puts a knife to your throat as soon as you meet her. I like that? Guess i'm discovering new sides to myself, in the sense of i love how fierce and crazy she was by doing that to someone she just met. She's just amazing. There's just so many good scenes in this novel, like the lie detector one, wow. You didn't even need to say anything, you just enjoyed what played out.

And who can forget Chang? Literal best bro. He's probably the best male friend i've ever seen. A really good character. I hope he ends up with Michaela. I want him to be happy. And when i replay this novel, i'm going to choose him as the "best friend" sorry Annie, but Chang is just too good. I also like how that choice is referenced much later on. It caught me a bit off guard, and i felt guilty, because now i would choose Chang. And when you first enter the Gym with Nancy, it was just amazing seeing Chang there. Just a really great surprising moment and scenes.
Of course who can forget about Nova's first meeting (more like a threat really) with Mr. Richards. Love at the point of a knife, and as for the rest, the dev's surpassed his previous creation (at least in my humble opinion). In terms of effects, cinematics, soundtrack, story and so on. Wonder what's indeed in store for v0.6.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Of course who can forget about Nova's first meeting (more like a threat really) with Mr. Richards. Love at the point of a knife, and as for the rest, the dev's surpassed his previous creation (at least in my humble opinion). In terms of effects, cinematics, soundtrack, story and so on. Wonder what's indeed in store for v0.6.
Couldn't agree more, the game is simply mind blowing as of right now, I'm eagerly awaiting v 0.6 never been so caught by a game before, Caribdis created an amazing work. :) (y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I reckon some folks have lost their minds. If you have choice then there is by definition nothing forced. They are literally oppositional. And for what it's worth absolutely every single feature in SanchoMod can be toggled On/Off and/or adjusted as desired in realtime anytime.

The only thing I can offer is that SanchoMod will have a maintenance update this weekend bumping it to the latest Core v7b adding even more features. I've been working on the port from the first v7 to v7b for about a week in between other project updates. Below is the tentative list of new/updated features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1682084169451.png

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Caribdis managed to make all LI's very, very likable. That's rare. My favorite changed few times, at this moment it's Nancy. But it could change with next release. Luna, Alex, Annie, Calypso, Penelope, Dalia... Idriel is sexiest AI... When she come out in real live, human race will be screwed... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Well I would accept my fate gladly in that case, to be honest... :sneaky: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Jokes apart I couldn't agree more, never been so in love with every girls, it's rare to find an author able to make them all loveable to the point you couldn't choose one favourite it's amazing ( I know I'm repeating myself, but I finished the adjectives to praise Caribdis).

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes