rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
There is no way to make everyone happy, but there is a way to make everyone unhappy. I think we need NTR
In a game I don't have a problem with this. So, I will say that; Introducing NTR in existing non NTR game doesn't destroy a game, but the pro/again discussion on F95 games page can turn sour and stay that through game existence.
But that's my observation. But if I don't have such problems, I'm actually not a good advice giver.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Now that I think of it, do you guys know any 3D games as good as Once in a lifetime and Eternum? I had ostracized 3D games for a long time because I don't like their quality, but these 2 games are diamonds and I'd like to enjoy more masterpieces like these.

Reactions: fapderp11

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Now that I think of it, do you guys know any 3D games as good as Once in a lifetime and Eternum? I had ostracized 3D games for a long time because I don't like their quality, but these 2 games are diamonds and I'd like to enjoy more masterpieces like these.
Best question would be: what do like, where is the red line you don't cross what you don't like), and which games you played already. Then people could help you... Most important NTR; yes/no...

Jan 21, 2023
Nova might be becoming my favorite. Sorry Dalia (especially after the beach scene). And damn, i felt bad when i had to say to Luna's dad that i only wanted to be friends wit her. And i felt bad for Penny when i didn't make a move in the party. I felt bad a lot of times for not progressing with the other women. I respect anyone's chosen woman in this novel, as they all have special qualities to them. I said in my review that this novel has one of if THE hardest to choose "main girl" that i've ever seen.
Best part of the game for me is you don't have to choose. It is a harem game. This is one of the few games where I would be upset if I had to give up on any of the girls.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Best part of the game for me is you don't have to choose. It is a harem game. This is one of the few games where I would be upset if I had to give up on any of the girls.
Fortunately we don't have to choose, but that doesn't prevent us to pick one special girl out of them all. Anybody will do that.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I saw people going into war with a dev that was thinking of maybe adding optional NTR to one of his games. That went so far that the guy finally decided to abandon all his works.
Maybe he shouldn't have made the game about that guys marriage then. I mean...I assume that was the case? Why else would someone get so up in arms about a game...oh riiiight, we're on the Internet here, never mind...:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sava75

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Still early game... anything is possible, many "harems" tend to windup "a few or one". We'll see, no reason to freak out yet.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Haven't you been paying attention? Optional things are forced upon you.
Of course they are. Every time I left my knife on the table and write a note(DON'T use this knife on yourself), I found that another one bites the dust... Frustrating...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI, There will be two additional preemptive var cheats in the pending maintenance update that won't be enabled for changing yet. Neither currently has consequence but I've a feeling they might soon. They'll be activated or removed as needed in the next VN update. Also, a reminder of some of the options that are all fully toggle-enabled (aka not "forced"):
1682094438789.png 1682094477811.png

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Best question would be: what do like, where is the red line you don't cross what you don't like), and which games you played already. Then people could help you... Most important NTR; yes/no...
I'd rather not NTR, but I don't mind if it's not too hardcore. I like these 2 games, so harem and incest are perfectly fine. As for what games have I played, as I said before, the only 3D games I've played are Once in a lifetime and Eternum.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I'd rather not NTR, but I don't mind if it's not too hardcore. I like these 2 games, so harem and incest are perfectly fine. As for what games have I played, as I said before, the only 3D games I've played are Once in a lifetime and Eternum.
When you prefer visual, then Ocean's games, Summer's Gone and Where It All Begun, Chasing Sunsets, Hillside, In the Scent (really funny, if you like this kind of humor), My New Memories, Now and Then (not the best graphical, but you like dystopian zombie story, story is really good, I can only recommend it (finished game), Light of my Life (when you get used to main character, probably the best story on entire page, Price of Power (Medieval fantasy), Being a DIK, Pale Carnations, Love Season: Farmers Dreams (as VN, medieval fantasy), Single Again, Zeno's Anthology, can't remember... but there are many, many good games out there...

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
When you prefer visual, then Ocean's games, Summer's Gone and Where It All Begun, Chasing Sunsets, Hillside, In the Scent (really funny, if you like this kind of humor), My New Memories, Now and Then (not the best graphical, but you like dystopian zombie story, story is really good, I can only recommend it (finished game), Light of my Life (when you get used to main character, probably the best story on entire page, Price of Power (Medieval fantasy), Being a DIK, Pale Carnations, Love Season: Farmers Dreams (as VN, medieval fantasy), Single Again, Zeno's Anthology, can't remember... but there are many, many good games out there...
You are right, it´s difficult find a good game,but they exist and only you have to know where to search

Reactions: rudy007

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Holy shit man, you spared nothing with that answer. Thanks for that, much appreciated. Although I forgot to add that I would like any recommendation to be a finished game.

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Holy shit man, you spared nothing with that answer. Thanks for that, much appreciated. Although I forgot to add that I would like any recommendation to be a finished game.
That's a problem, good and finished... Hmmm. Now and Then Directors cut, finished a year ago, director's cut few weeks ago, version is 0.99, but developer let room for a patch if bugs reported, Dreams of Desire, Haley's story,
My Sister, my Roommate... My brain stopped working. Can't remember any others. Sorry, but someone could add some more.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins
4.80 star(s) 911 Votes