Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
That's a problem, good and finished... Hmmm. Now and Then Directors cut, finished a year ago, director's cut few weeks ago, version is 0.99, but developer let room for a patch if bugs reported, Dreams of Desire, Haley's story,
My Sister, my Roommate... My brain stopped working. Can't remember any others. Sorry, but someone could add some more.
Thanks again, you did more than you were asked to. Rest now, soldier.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Thanks again, you did more than you were asked to. Rest now, soldier.
I remembered a few more; Daughter for Dessert, Dusklight Manor, Nursing Back to Pleasure, Pine Falls 1&2, Lancester Boarding House (last five are from the same developer, he's one of few to like to finish his games in about 2 years)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I remembered a few more; Daughter for Dessert, Dusklight Manor, Nursing Back to Pleasure, Pine Falls 1&2, Lancester Boarding House (last five are from the same developer, he's one of few to like to finish his games in about 2 years)
I can't find Lancester Boarding House here in F95ZONE, so I guess it was deleted. Thanks for that though. And seriously, stop before your head explodes :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Sisterly Lust, Leap of Faith, and My New Family* are all finished (Leap of Faith is very different, but very good).

*basically, there's just an epilog to go

• Red Heart

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I remember asking the dev about this on patreon when I first subscribed and he confirmed it would be a harem with all the love interests.
I understand bud, truly... and I'm not suggesting the team won't keep their word to your question, but I am suggesting to leave a bit of wiggle room in expectations as many of us have been there before. Sometimes (again, not all the time) things change, such is life.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Best part of the game for me is you don't have to choose. It is a harem game. This is one of the few games where I would be upset if I had to give up on any of the girls.
The key point will be if the Pleiades accept that Orion is in relationship with all of them. Once it is clear that the MC has to walk a tightrope to make sure all LIs are ignorant of the larger situation, my interest wanes pretty quickly. Not a fan of dishonestly like that.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
When you prefer visual, then Ocean's games, Summer's Gone and Where It All Begun, Chasing Sunsets, Hillside, In the Scent (really funny, if you like this kind of humor), My New Memories, Now and Then (not the best graphical, but you like dystopian zombie story, story is really good, I can only recommend it (finished game), Light of my Life (when you get used to main character, probably the best story on entire page, Price of Power (Medieval fantasy), Being a DIK, Pale Carnations, Love Season: Farmers Dreams (as VN, medieval fantasy), Single Again, Zeno's Anthology, can't remember... but there are many, many good games out there...
Some of those are indeed fun, but none of those games have Carla anyway. :whistle:

Reactions: vlasov18

buff

May 29, 2017
The key point will be if the Pleiades accept that Orion is in relationship with all of them. Once it is clear that the MC has to walk a tightrope to make sure all LIs are ignorant of the larger situation, my interest wanes pretty quickly. Not a fan of dishonestly like that.
Even leaving aside what it does to the likability of the protagonist, it's just... not fun. This shit is fantasy. Of course in the real world it'd never happen, but we're playing harem games because we wish it would. If we can live in a world of step-twins and biological landladies we can certainly accept all these girls who are inexplicably throwing themselves at the dweeb MC also don't mind sharing. Fuck it. Live the dream. I'll also accept magic sensory technology & the government not minding a private company creating its own currency while I'm at it. Let's live the fucking dream and enjoy the story.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Even leaving aside what it does to the likability of the protagonist, it's just... not fun. This shit is fantasy. Of course in the real world it'd never happen, but we're playing harem games because we wish it would. If we can live in a world of step-twins and biological landladies we can certainly accept all these girls who are inexplicably throwing themselves at the dweeb MC also don't mind sharing. Fuck it. Live the dream. I'll also accept magic sensory technology & the government not minding a private company creating its own currency while I'm at it. Let's live the fucking dream and enjoy the story.
I've been polyamorous all my adult life, so with some people, it does work. Of course, those people are not giving up their access to other lovers....

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
I mean this is the mindset I always try to have playing these types of games, but it can be hard sometimes to suspend disbelief when I pay attention to part of the story. Like the part that always gets me is MC telling Annie "I've had a crush on you for the longest time" and then the next day he eats out Nancy, asks Dalia for a blowjob, and a week later is telling Luna's dad he wants to pursue her romantically. It can be disorienting especially when the MC is never written to ever think about other girls before deciding to do something naughty (though I fully understand why people wouldn't enjoy the game if this were the case). It truly comes off as dishonest, so I get what Dragon59 is saying. People say that you can play the game how you want and not pursue everyone, which is true, but the harem path is essentially the main path of the game, and Eternum is written with the harem ending in mind.

Granted I'm not saying Caribdis should change how he writes the game or anything. I don't think these preferences align well with most people who play the game. It's also funny how I never felt the protagonist of OIALT to be unlikeable, but I do with Eternum. It's definitely because the Eternum girls are much more well written, and seeing the MC being dishonest with them annoys me.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I mean this is the mindset I always try to have playing these types of games, but it can be hard sometimes to suspend disbelief when I pay attention to part of the story. Like the part that always gets me is MC telling Annie "I've had a crush on you for the longest time" and then the next day he eats out Nancy, asks Dalia for a blowjob, and a week later is telling Luna's dad he wants to pursue her romantically. It can be disorienting especially when the MC is never written to ever think about other girls before deciding to do something naughty (though I fully understand why people wouldn't enjoy the game if this were the case). It truly comes off as dishonest, so I get what Dragon59 is saying. People say that you can play the game how you want and not pursue everyone, which is true, but the harem path is essentially the main path of the game, and Eternum is written with the harem ending in mind.

Granted I'm not saying Caribdis should change how he writes the game or anything. I don't think these preferences align well with most people who play the game. It's also funny how I never felt the protagonist of OIALT to be unlikeable, but I do with Eternum. It's definitely because the Eternum girls are much more well written, and seeing the MC being dishonest with them annoys me.
Yes, I definitely hope he can continue forward with responsible non-monogamy with the knowledge and consent of those involved, especially the seven stars of the game. On the other hand, Luna's father may have something to...say if he finds out.

Reactions: jocoyo

camube

Jun 4, 2022
but it can be hard sometimes to suspend disbelief when I pay attention to part of the story. Like the part that always gets me is MC telling Annie "I've had a crush on you for the longest time" and then the next day he eats out Nancy, asks Dalia for a blowjob, and a week later is telling Luna's dad he wants to pursue her romantically.
this part of your post is quite similar to my own view on this. As a viewer, some of the dialogues is kinda immersion breaking yeah.

Also agree with you fully on the "you can just not choose that girl's path" counterpoint. Eternum is not about choosing between Path A and Path B, it's about whether you want to see the Main Path, or Skip it because you don't want to see that girl's path.
If a player doesn't do the harem playthrough, they are just cut off from stories, there is no adequate Path B.

So the idea that "you can just not pursuit (girl)" is not really an actual option, it's much more of a Skip Content.
Action is great though

Jan 21, 2023
I agree with the opinions above. I am a lot more forgiving of horndog tendencies for main characters in harem games but I hope the harem is established sooner rather than later and the game focuses on building these relationships within the harem properly instead of it being like once in a lifetime where everything happened at the end of the game. Also we can get more group sex and threesomes that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alandir
4.80 star(s) 931 Votes