Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The Jedi and Sith are based in the samurais, so is not by chance. The Jedi code and the samurai code (bushido) are the same concept, and the sith are like the ronin (errant samurai).
Maybe a final duel in a volcano between Thanatos and Orion? Orion with the high ground, of course.
That would be pretty awesome, I don't know if Cari will push the similarity to that extent.
It was just that the behaviour of Thanatos/Wyatt in certain point reminded me of Darth Vader ( aside the graphic similarities, I think that was an homage to the SW saga).
This doesn't mean he's following the same path, just that I'm toying two different ideas:
One is that he's just simulating habits he had when he was alive like the other NPCs, the other is that he kept his consciousness somehow but it's misguided by someone and he's convinced that he can harness the power of a God and become something more powerful.
Of course it's just an idea nothing more, and I lack a lot of elements to say what is the right one, and I don't think we will discover what he really is that soon, this will be one of the key elements of the story, there will be more fights between him and Orion at least that's my opinion, we will see. :)

Reactions: Yvier the Duck
Jan 21, 2023
Caribdis's New Nova Avatar :love:
View attachment 2703335
Now, is this form the recent Nova Wallpaper ? or may be glimpse of hint for Nova's future outfit for the upcoming Wild Wild West server:unsure::coffee::love:
Its from the new wallpaper specifically this one: .

It features nova with a skateboard and the setting is outside of eternum so no its not the wild west server. The wallpaper is great though.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

It features nova with a skateboard and the setting is outside of eternum so no its not the wild west server. The wallpaper is great though.
/clicks on link

/sees price tag

...Oooof. $29. Don't think I can up my pledge to that amount right now. DX

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Cool :cool:(y), but it would be even more cool if you actually share with us.:ROFLMAO:
Regardless, since the Western server is Gun oriented, hopefully Nova will be there anyway;)

Reactions: Dylan741
Jan 21, 2023
Cool :cool:(y), but it would be even more cool if you actually share with us.:ROFLMAO:
Regardless, since the Western server is Gun oriented, hopefully Nova will be there anyway;)
I dont mean to sound preachy but I will not share patreon content without the consent of the developer.

As for nova being there - I think she might be because it is a western server. It also looks like Alex is there based on the progress pic with is interesting given she is a magic user. It would be funny seeing a dragon going crazy in the wild west. Or maybe we will see a different form - we have seen her turn into a chick and she mentioned she could turn into a shark. There are probably other forms as well.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I dont mean to sound preachy but I will not share patreon content without the consent of the developer.

As for nova being there - I think she might be because it is a western server. It also looks like Alex is there based on the progress pic with is interesting given she is a magic user. It would be funny seeing a dragon going crazy in the wild west. Or maybe we will see a different form - we have seen her turn into a chick and she mentioned she could turn into a shark. There are probably other forms as well.
that always sound preachy in a pirate forum, but whatever :p :ROFLMAO: . But I do hope we gonna drop this attitude when the next episode comes, is always so boring listening the white knights.:ROFLMAO:

The rest I agree, so let's leave with that;)(y)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Caribdis's New Nova Avatar :love:
View attachment 2703335
Now, is this form the recent Nova Wallpaper ? or may be glimpse of hint for Nova's future outfit for the upcoming Wild Wild West server:unsure::coffee::love:
It's no good. It's terrible - It hides too much Nova. Nova should not be hidden in any way :love:. Plus, Nova should not wear flat-billed ballcaps like a rapper :LOL::LOL:

Reedszz

Sep 16, 2019
I accidentally deleted the game and forgot to restore the save files, can someone share the save files for me please?

Jan 21, 2023
that always sound preachy in a pirate forum, but whatever :p :ROFLMAO: . But I do hope we gonna drop this attitude when the next episode comes, is always so boring listening the white knights.:ROFLMAO:

The rest I agree, so let's leave with that;)(y)
There is a requests thread here: https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/ if you want to make a request during a game update. If someone wants something that is where the request should be made in my opinion as opposed to asking individual users. I will not say anything if the game/locked content gets leaked (there is no point asking me anyway since for the past release it got leaked before the game was out for my tier) but I dont want to be a part of it. If that makes me a white knight then so be it.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yes. I'm sure.
1) That's not Nova so therefore she isn't Nova as important.
2) Her ballcap bill is slightly rolled. Not enough for a Southerner, but still not flat
3) She's wearing it straight on her head like ballcaps were designed.
4) Rap sucks
5) Nova should never be hidden

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Concealing/hiding her Gorgeous hairs should be pursued as a Crime against humanity!!!:mad:
nova-mhm-mhm.gif

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes