• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah I absolutely hate that you're right on this one. :mad:

If it's anything like the last 2 updates expect the Demon Lord tier (Beta) to be leaked on the same day in this site.
Sorry :oops:

Hm...okay...we'll see. Not sure I want to play a leaked version, even - in the great scheme of things - it doesn't make a difference if play it or not.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Really? How much of a gamble? because he's been steady at 5kish subscribers since the last patch, despite deliveries slipping more than 2 months. He broke his regular patch cadence and now delayed all the way into (potentially) August (or later!). He isn't even capable of delivering a release date on time. June is over and we have heard nothing. People are dumb and will continue to support him no matter how badly he abuses his customer base.
Self-entitlement at its best.

Layban23

May 15, 2021
ugh, been playing for hours. The old saying is true, i came into this game to fap, not to feel :cry:. I am starting to develop feelings for these characters and the longer i play, i know something is going to happen. arrrgghh.

My beautiful Dalia, don't you dare touch her Caribdis! My family tree now dies with me cause of my waifu...cause shes one in a million...*ba da tss*.....

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Really? How much of a gamble? because he's been steady at 5kish subscribers since the last patch, despite deliveries slipping more than 2 months. He broke his regular patch cadence and now delayed all the way into (potentially) August (or later!). He isn't even capable of delivering a release date on time. June is over and we have heard nothing. People are dumb and will continue to support him no matter how badly he abuses his customer base.
Oh I get it now. You are right, people are definitely stupid. You should pitch your idea to Caribdis and get rich together.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
ugh, been playing for hours. The old saying is true, i came into this game to fap, not to feel :cry:. I am starting to develop feelings for these characters and the longer i play, i know something is going to happen. arrrgghh.

My beautiful Dalia, don't you dare touch her Caribdis! My family tree now dies with me cause of my waifu...cause shes one in a million...*ba da tss*.....
Welcome aboard man and don't you worry about the girls, Caribdis never disappoint, just make the right choices and you will have a great time 'til the end of the ride. :) (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Layban23

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
So in the course of some days or weeks, the progress bar for v0.6 should be updated (it's at 87% atm), and the last sneak peek will be also released. Must say, when v0.6 comes out, to say it'll be wild would be an understatement. :giggle: :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Damn, I thought it would be around 10th but now it's around 24th...At least we all know that it is for quality and I am thankful for that)

Layban23

May 15, 2021
Welcome aboard man and don't you worry about the girls, Caribdis never disappoint, just make the right choices and you will have a great time 'til the end of the ride. :) (y)
Nice! Can't wait for the next update, but it definetely sounds like this is going to be a long one and that its been around for about 2 years?

Anyways, can't wait for some more Dalia. I am over here like: 1688321672930.png

BubbaV

Sep 17, 2019
Well I was just trying to express it from my point of view. That spoiler line I really enjoyed (I forgot about it lol) that dark/is she a secret bigger part of this + her powers is unique. It might simply be because the last few days she hasn't been one of the shown characters in my progress. The Mage tower I was a bit afk mentally. The deeper memory was the house quest with her for me. I am more curious about what the upcoming event (With the spicy food) will do to my list vs the H

Will leave Queen L alone

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Nice! Can't wait for the next update, but it definetely sounds like this is going to be a long one and that its been around for about 2 years?

Anyways, can't wait for some more Dalia. I am over here like: View attachment 2740253
Yep, more or less 2 years ( but consider that until the 0.5 the release frequency of the updates was more faster) from 0.5 we started to get one more scene and the content of each update increased considerably ( and apparently this is the new form since 0.6 will 4 scenes as well).
We are in for a long ride though, because if I understood correctly the updates should be 20 in total, so I think 4/4 years and half to see the game completed.:)

And yes, I hope for a Dalia scene in the next update, we certainly need to return the favour from "The Cove"..:sneaky::sneaky:
Need.gif

Reactions: HardcoreLarry
Jan 21, 2023

Dont worry about that - nothing is going to happen to the waifus. It is designed to be a happy and wholesome harem game and there will not be much in the way of drama or conflict as far as romances are concerned. If you make the right choices (or follow the walkthrough) you will get your happy end with all the girls.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
We are in for a long ride though, because if I understood correctly the updates should be 20 in total, so I think 4/4 years and half to see the game completed.:)
The quote about story length said "between 12 to 20 updates," not "20 total." Could be that he could stretch it out to 20, but as I said before - even if we take into account the potential breather chapters - I really doubt Cari would stretch the story that far unless he introduces some new players or events that would throw a monkey wrench at the current pacing.

(And before someone quotes me on this and disagrees saying Cari would stretch it as long as he could to milk his Patrons and shit...no. Just no. , so that tells me that he already has an end in mind for this thing, and he likely isn't keen in artificially padding it further as it would get in the way of doing more stuff. Hell, he even finished his first game abruptly instead of stretching it out, and that one could easily go for a few more chapters just to flesh out some of the cast and the harem itself. But alas.)

Dont worry about that - nothing is going to happen to the waifus. It is designed to be a happy and wholesome harem game and there will not be much in the way of drama or conflict as far as romances are concerned. If you make the right choices (or follow the walkthrough) you will get your happy end with all the girls.
/looks at this post

/looks at his crackpot theories folder emanating demonic whispers saying

"efas ton era sufiaw eht...regnad ot tniop sngis eht...efas ton era sufiaw eht..."

/nervous chuckle

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Dorf! Cari was talking directly to you! Cool!
View attachment 2740436
Nah, I'm guessing he's addressing pretty much every crazy theorist out there who's been throwing theories at him (I've seen some in the Itch.io comments asking Cari for confirmation on some of them, but Cari's just like "I ain't commenting on that XD").

Which means that a lore bomb/twist (or two) is potentially going to drop this coming update and he's asking us to be prepared.

/looks at his conspiracy theory board

...Welp, time to see if most of this survives or gets blown to the bin by the end of this month.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes