Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I'm glad you brought up the update cycle. It's very fast considering how quality each new iteration is. Sometimes I wonder if Caribdis prepared more in advance and the updates are more about polishing and preparation, or if he's just that good. Either way, we're reaping the benefits. Fantastic game.
He probably buys assets, music and models before the update thinking about the future: if the update 0.8 is gonna be in a submarine he probably starts to search diving suits, marine music and sounds, marine monsters, planning the scenes, the dialogues, etc. but about having full chapters complete before releasing the next one I don't believe it, he is releasing 1 update every 4-5 month with high quality; others creators need at least 8-10 months to do the same with less quality and even less content, being only 1 man or he doesn't need to sleep or is impossible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
He probably buys assets, music and models before the update thinking about the future: if the update 0.8 is gonna be in a submarine he probably starts to search diving suits, marine music and sounds, marine monsters, planning the scenes, the dialogues, etc. but about having full chapters complete before releasing the next one I don't believe it, he is releasing 1 update every 4-5 month with high quality; others creators need at least 8-10 months to do the same with less quality and even less content, being only 1 man or he doesn't need to sleep or is impossible.
But: Would it be, if it happenend, a yellow submarine?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I held off on playing Eternum 0.5 until just now (don't ask me how) because I already knew how amazing the update was going to be and I didn't wanna have to wait too long for more, and I can safely say, it's a good thing I waited! I don't know how I would have been able to experience that update on release and have to wait months to get my hands on more, that woulda been torture. :eek:

Anyways, AMAZING stuff and now I'm REALLY looking forward to 0.6 after witnessing that ending. Thanks for the amazing story and characters, I can't wait to see where this journey takes us! Oh, and also I just wanna say one last thing... Luna is best girl! Although Annie, Nancy, & Nova are also freaking amazing, heck who am I kidding they pretty much all are. =)

Reactions: Salviocass99

BubbaV

Sep 17, 2019
This is my first VC type game and it isn't as ''boring'' or ''unengaging'' as I thought, its great. Though Im not playing this for the H-scenes at this point. My favorite H game far is Treasure of Nadia, since it has the models, a game, amazing story + a lot of animations.

I just got to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
am I the only one who does feel like the ''real life'' H-scenes are more impactful with the girls? I did know they were gonna use Eternum as a bridge for the S scenes. I hope there is a mix

And just to rattle some feathers, Luna might be the least interesting at the moment, only cause she doesn't have a strong ''type'' yet, hope I can put her top 3 soon

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
am I the only one who does feel like the ''real life'' H-scenes are more impactful with the girls?
I have that as well. It is already only a game for me, so if it is then also only a game/dream/illusion whatever for the MC, it puts in another layer of distance that I normally don't really like. Eternum at least mixes it up pretty well with the "in-game" stuff being only part of the content and the MC still meeting all the LIs in "real-life" as well.

Last edited:

panda2221

Apr 16, 2023
With the update drawing closer, who does everyone think will get a H scene?

my guesses:
Alex and nova, based on the previews so far. but I'm also guessing Annie and Dalia.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022

my guesses:
Alex and nova, based on the previews so far. but I'm also guessing Annie and Dalia.
Definetly Alex and Nova, Annie too I guess it's been a while since the last one (Dalia too) but i think Luna will get one scene because like Alex, she only got one H scene for now while all the others have at least 2 H scenes.
Maybe if we are lucky, Caribdis will provide us 4 H scenes in this update like the previous one. :sneaky:

Reactions: Dylan741

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020

my guesses:
This hurt my heart but... I'm pretty sure Nova is not gonna have a H scene, only a little tease between Orion and her, just like Nancy and Orion before 0.5
Is Dalia, Annie and Alex time, and being Eternumcentred, maybe something with Calypso. Nova needs to wait.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Is Dalia, Annie and Alex time, and being Eternumcentred, maybe something with Calypso. Nova needs to wait.
If Caribdis is spreading the love equally, which so far seems to be the case, I would concur with this assessment. Which sadly also likely means no new scene with Lunar, since she had pretty much 1/4 to 1/3 of the last update to herself.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I have a feeling that something is going to happen with Calypso this update. Not necessarily a full blown H scene but MC connecting to her during the "bleeding" segment at the gas station will probably be explored a bit and Calypso will take some interest.

Now let's do some analysis with the most pitiful dataset in existence and while taking too many liberties:

Of the main girls, Annie's scenes had the least distance between them (5 scenes passed from Annie's first to second), and Penny's had the most (8 scenes passed betweer her first and second).

The average time between a girl's scenes is 6, meaning that once we see a new scene, there will be 6 more scenes till we see her next scene.

The first two releases had 2 scenes each.
The next two had 3 scenes each
Chapter 5 had 4 scenes so it's possible that 6 will have 4 too.

I'm expecting that the next scene we will see will be under "Others" and I'm hoping it will be Calypso, unless she is made into a main LI.
Next in line are Dahlia (6 scenes since her second), Annie (5 scenes since her second), and Alex (4 scenes since her first).

So if the pattern remains somewhat consistent, I expect to see these 4.

As far as previews go, we saw these in a more intimate setting
Alex (both in Eternum and in what seems to be her new flat)
Nova (I guess that ass in red is hers, and we see her in underwear)
Annie (seems to have some time alone with the MC in the house, although it's not necessary that the 3 renders are connected).

Penelope, Calypso, Dahlia and Luna's shots don't seem very intimate, so at the very least, the chances we will see them in an intimate setting are less than the other 3. Nancy had her fun recently so I don't expect a second one that quickly.

Combining the two, it seems most likely that we will see Alex and Annie and there is greater chance for Dahlia, Nova or one under "Others".

Reactions: ivanych314

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
If Caribdis is spreading the love equally, which so far seems to be the case, I would concur with this assessment. Which sadly also likely means no new scene with Lunar, since she had pretty much 1/4 to 1/3 of the last update to herself.
Agreed, but she need more time to warm up to the idea of more intimacy with Orion, her first scene was already a big step imho, but as soon as she will be more comfortable she will catch up fast I'm sure, personally I can't wait. :)

• Love
Reactions: Takkatakka

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Hmm, it's true i didn't think about the "others" category, if we get 4 H scenes like 0.5 then the most obvious will be that :
-1 scene Alex
-1 scene Annie
-1 scene Dalia
-1 scene "Others" (Maybe Calypso :PogChamp:)
Like that no girl gets an H scene in a row.:unsure:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
And just to rattle some feathers, Luna might be the least interesting at the moment, only cause she doesn't have a strong ''type'' yet, hope I can put her top 3 soon
E-excuse me ? The least interesting and no strong type ? We're talking about the same girl who has the ability to see other people's future by touching them ? The scarousing, yet extra nice, girl with the hilarious dark sense of humor, red eyes, who dresses like a sexy yet sweet undertaker ? The super strong-in-eternum-yet-very-humble girl who loves horror stories and has a childhood trauma about seeing her mother's future death when she was little ?

That girl is the least interesting to you and has no strong type ?

Jan 21, 2023
E-excuse me ? The least interesting and no strong type ? We're talking about the same girl who has the ability to see other people's future by touching them ? The scarousing, yet extra nice, girl with the hilarious dark sense of humor, red eyes, who dresses like a sexy yet sweet undertaker ? The super strong-in-eternum-yet-very-humble girl who loves horror stories and has a childhood trauma about seeing her mother's future death when she was little ?

That girl is the least interesting to you and has no strong type ?
She was the least interesting to me until the most recent update. Mostly because of lack of screen time and lewd scenes compared to the other girls. I liked the scene she had in hogwarts where the monster took the form of her mother but that was only one scene and every other girl had equally good scenes with the addition of even more screen time. Yeah the future sight thing is cool but there are no plot threads related to that so far so I did not really care. As for personality all the girls have great personalities its not like she is better and they are worse.

The scene in the latest update with her family was what made me really like her - I really like her father.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
She was the least interesting to me until the most recent update. Mostly because of lack of screen time and lewd scenes compared to the other girls. I liked the scene she had in hogwarts where the monster took the form of her mother but that was only one scene and every other girl had equally good scenes with the addition of even more screen time. Yeah the future sight thing is cool but there are no plot threads related to that so far so I did not really care. As for personality all the girls have great personalities its not like she is better and they are worse.

The scene in the latest update with her family was what made me really like her - I really like her father.
I think you mean Warthogs… get it right… :sneaky:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes