ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Very exhaustive, long and precise list... I like Penny too, especially dressed like Idriel... ;)
That's a very good costume. The wedding dress she used in and later appeared in her IG account is also a good one (plus the more than 12 outfits she's got in her wardrobe iirc). :D

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
That's a very good costume. The wedding dress she used in and later appeared in her IG account is also a good one (plus the more than 12 outfits she's got in her wardrobe iirc). :D
Agree, she was hot as Idriel. But honestly I can say that I love all girls there, Caribdis did a really good job with their look and personalities...

Reactions: ArDZer

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
There is only one true answer

1. Yes
2. Chang & Chop Chop
4. The rest of the world
???. Gertrude

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Girl rankings, eh? Other than saying that Luna takes the top spot for me with Annie a pretty close second, I can't do it. No matter what, some of those lovelies will inevitably end up on the bottom of the list...and that just doesn't feel right, y'know?

That's one of the great things about this game: you can't go wrong with any of the love interests.

Buuut, if anyone's curious, here's a bigger sample size: Cari's Discord community (note: each user can cast up to two votes):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why do I feel that the Church of Nova acolytes might start a crusade or two very soon?

Very exhaustive, long and precise list... I like Penny too, especially dressed like Idriel... ;)
This just gave me an idea for a scene...

We know that Penny is more on the submissive side; she has fantasized about being taken hard and fast, enjoys being manhandled a bit... and also finds being tied up arousing (even if she's too embarrassed to admit it ;)).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With that in mind, I think it's not much of a stretch to assume that she would enjoy being blindfolded as well, hm? You can probably tell where I'm going with this...
Wouldn't it be cool if Penny donned her Idriel costume again for one of her future lewd scenes?

Maybe one quiet evening Orion and Penny are chilling together and reminiscing about the college party. Orion mentions how much he liked and how great she looked in Idriel's costume. Penny smiles inwardly while casually thanking him and they continue chatting for a bit. Soon after, she excuses herself for a potty break. And like in a superhero movie, it was an ordinary girl named Penelope Carter who jumped into the toilet... but it was The First Lady of Eternum who came out.
Things quickly get hot and steamy and as Penny thinks about taking off the blindfold to really get into the thick of things, she realizes that being unaware of what Orion is doing is incredibly arousing... so she elects to keep it on, at least for a while longer, eagerly waiting to, um, see what happens next.

Not only would it be consistent with her character rather than just a random gimmick, it would also be a treat for the Idriel stans. Especially if Caribdis isn't planning on giving her any lewd scenes of her own...

Reactions: Mark17 and rudy007

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Still nothing official as far as I know.
hey do you guys know when the 0.6 gonna be out ?
No ETA yet. And this was what he said a while back when I asked on Itch.io...

It's already.../checks...July 29, 2023, 7:33PM UTC. Still one more day and a few hours to go at most before the month ends, so either he posts the ETA on the 30th or push it til 1st week of July. We'll see I suppose. /shrugs

Still, with the progress status currently at 87%, a July release is pretty much a given unless he slows development to an absolute crawl or goes on a full hiatus for some unknown reason.

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
May as well jump in:

1. Annie, Nova, Luna (I want a 4-way ANL scene...)
4. Penny, Alex, Dalia (could do a 4-way on the BDSM server and call it "PAD tie - A dish to enjoy")
7. Nancy (given my age, someone her age or older is closer to what I'd likely get involved with IRL, so in a fantasy setting, I prefer someone that takes me back about 30 years)

Finally, if Cari wants to do a horror installment for Halloween, he could get Regina, Saggy Tits and Gertrude together with Igor. Chop Chop and Chang would do the play-by-play for the horror server PPV broadcast.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes