wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Firstly I completely disagree with your take that this is geared more towards women. I dont have stats but I would be willing to bet money that a vast majority of people who have submitted a rating and visit these forums are men.

Judging by the dev's previous game, the number of sex scenes increase as the game progresses but the game is not going to shift away from focusing on the story - I think the lewd scenes will always be secondary to the plot. The sex scenes are going to mostly be vanilla/harem focused scenes so beyond threesomes and group sex (1 male multiple females) you are not going to get anything more hardcore. There is not going to be any free use, hardcore bdsm (there will likely be mild bdsm), forced sex etc. So if the game is not for you, save yourself the trouble and play something else. There are several games you can play that might be more suited towards your tastes.

The art here is done using Illusion's Honey Select 2 - and as far as HS2 is concerned this looks incredible. If the visuals are not for you then you should stick to games rendered using Daz or hand drawn art because if you dislike the visuals of this game, you are going to dislike basically every other game that uses honey select. Your comment on the art does not apply to this game but is a blanket statement for every single honey select game.

If you are looking for something more hardcore but without the honey select artstyle I would recommend Desert Stalker (daz, mostly a male power fantasy) and Good Girl Gone Bad (hand drawn, FMC game that focuses a lot on corruption).
Desert Stalker!! Is the best you have good taste. I will check out Good Girl Gone Bad thanks.

Jan 21, 2023
Desert Stalker!! Is the best you have good taste. I will check out Good Girl Gone Bad thanks.
If you like corruption themed sex heavy games I think the best one is Pale Carnations however that is like Eternum in that it uses Honey Select so if you dont like how eternum looks you will probably not like how this looks either. Another good one is Hero Party must fall but since you seem to care about the art style I did not recommend it uses pixel art as opposed to the usual renders you see in other games.

Reactions: wildride69

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
This isn't a joke. It's literally impossible for me to do a girl ranking list in both Caribdis' games. I can answer questions like "who's the hottest", "who has the most fun banter", "who has the most interesting personallity". But if you ask me to rank them, mind literally goes blank. I can't answer.

This doesn't happen in other games. Don't know what kind of sorcery is this.
For me as well, I love playing the part of the Nova's Church fundamentalist ( but it's only for fun, and I don't mean anything seriously all of that is just to play), but I love all the girls equally and it's literally impossible to choose one single girl over the others as you said, it's inconceivable.
They are all Fantastic!:love::love::love::love:

It's Caribdis's magic, he's one of the best simple as that.:giggle::giggle:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I think so far I have somewhat of a ranking:

1st: Luna
2nd: Alex
3rd: Nancy
4th: Annie
5th: Nova (sorry ;) )
6th: Penny
7th: Dalia

But it is very close and it might change during the next update, especially if Alex gets more time to shine. :whistle:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I think so far I have somewhat of a ranking:

1st: Luna
2nd: Alex
3rd: Nancy
4th: Annie
5th: Nova (sorry ;) )
6th: Penny
7th: Dalia

But it is very close and it might change during the next update, especially if Alex gets more time to shine. :whistle:
How could you!?!?
:ROFLMAO:

But jokes aside,
I try to make up a list, and I just can't do it.
Somehow I can't seem to be able to put one over another. I find them all equally sweet and interesting.

Even if I can agree to you putting Luna in first position, then I think "but what about Annie? Alex? And Nova, sweet Nova? Dalia & Penny?? And DAMN hot & wild Nancy??" then fall into this tailspin of indecision..

So, I guess I'll have a tough time when the moment will come to pick just 1 out of the bunch at end-game.
*Cries*

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Yvier the Duck

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Since we're doing lists

1st: Penny
2nd: Nova
3rd: Dalia
4th: Nancy
5th: Luna
6th: Annie
7th: Alex

It has changed as more updates has come out. Wasn't much of a fan of either Penny or Nova at first.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Nobody put Gertrude in the list :cry:

:Kappa:
I have a list with Gertrude in it.
Here's the "list":

1. Regina
2. Brock
3. Gertrude :ROFLMAO:
4. Charlotte
5. William "Smith" Bardot
6. Axel
7. (Should I put Jerry?)

Oh! I forgot to say this is not a ranking of the best girls,
this is a
blacklist :devilish:

Edit: Added Alex's "loving" Father

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I have a list with Gertrude in it.
Here's the "list":

1.Regina
2.Brock
3.Gertrude :ROFLMAO:
4.Charlotte
5.Axel
6.(Should I put Jerry?)

Oh! I forgot to say this is not a ranking of the best girls,
this is a
blacklist :devilish:
Seems that William needs to be added to this particular list (imho he should be at the top spot). At least both Axel and Brock got a nice sandwich fist for their troubles. Maybe Alex's dear father will get one special delivery soon enough. :devilish:

P.S: Is Kai aka the guy that had his car burned at the gym an option for thinking he had a chance with Nancy (and being annoying at first)? :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: An known

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
P.S: Is Kai aka the guy that had his car burned at the gym an option for thinking he had a chance with Nancy :whistle:
He already had his car burned and his chances lost so I don't think we should pile on him further unless he tries to go for another shot with her (in which case I think Orion's eternals should cover the costs of hiring Raul and Noah for another round of bullying).

Reactions: ArDZer
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes