Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
That's kind of high, don't you think? There are close to 4,000,000,000 women in the world.
Well, subtract of that all females that are below 18 and all females that are above 50 and there are probably a lot that - in the real world - would still look a lot worse than her and she still ends up pretty low in the pile, I would guess. I thought about putting a 2 at the beginning of that number, but that might actually put her too low. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why do I feel that the Church of Nova acolytes might start a crusade or two very soon?

• Haha
Reactions: Frowster

benislolol

Apr 22, 2020
No ETA yet. And this was what he said a while back when I asked on Itch.io...

It's already.../checks...July 29, 2023, 7:33PM UTC. Still one more day and a few hours to go at most before the month ends, so either he posts the ETA on the 30th or push it til 1st week of July. We'll see I suppose. /shrugs

Still, with the progress status currently at 87%, a July release is pretty much a given unless he slows development to an absolute crawl or goes on a full hiatus for some unknown reason.
why release the next update when he makes $15k MINIMUM from JUST patreon for every month he chooses to delay? if it was me it would be an annual release with 1/4 the content of the last patch...

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
why release the next update when he makes $15k MINIMUM from JUST patreon for every month he chooses to delay? if it was me it would be an annual release with 1/4 the content of the last patch...
Because people would stop supporting him then. From the last news he seems to be getting close to finishing the update, unofficial projected release window is mid July to early August.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Stretching the releases would be a gamble though. Why risk it if he is already successful, especially if he plans to make more games. The way I see it, his brand is associated with fun dialogue, harem style games, a supernatural angle, community engagement and a consistent release schedule with meaty content. While he has managed to be one of the top dogs in the genre, if not the top, that could always change if he starts doing stunts and change things that are part of his brand.

PleasePleaseMe

Aug 3, 2018
Stretching the releases would be a gamble though. Why risk it if he is already successful, especially if he plans to make more games. The way I see it, his brand is associated with fun dialogue, harem style games, a supernatural angle, community engagement and a consistent release schedule with meaty content. While he has managed to be one of the top dogs in the genre, if not the top, that could always change if he starts doing stunts and change things that are part of his brand.
The first enemy of perfection is the assembly line. If you want a perfect product, do it by hand and, preferably, mostly by yourself. Or you should be a Led Zeppelin group, but remove the cube from such a construction and it will cease to exist. This is how the world is settled: monkeys are extremely imperfect.

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
Is this the gold standard? Carbidis is putting out some really excellent stuff. Once in a Lifetime was awesome, but Eternum is pushing the envelope in a great way. Can't wait to see where Eternum goes.
Pretty much. Great story, great characters, great visuals, and a very reasonable update cycle. There are other games that appeal to me in ways that this game can't (certain tags that are missing from this game, different styles of visuals, different types of stories, etc.), but there's no doubt Eternum is raising the bar for everyone.

JumboSalami

Apr 1, 2023
Pretty much. Great story, great characters, great visuals, and a very reasonable update cycle. There are other games that appeal to me in ways that this game can't (certain tags that are missing from this game, different styles of visuals, different types of stories, etc.), but there's no doubt Eternum is raising the bar for everyone.
I'm glad you brought up the update cycle. It's very fast considering how quality each new iteration is. Sometimes I wonder if Caribdis prepared more in advance and the updates are more about polishing and preparation, or if he's just that good. Either way, we're reaping the benefits. Fantastic game.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
My hopes for this new update:
Alexandra x MC irl (not inside Eternum)

or

Nova x MC irl (not inside Eternum)

ooooor....

Annie x MC irl (not inside Eternum)

Considering the last episode was pretty much completely outside of Eternum and most of the preview shots are from scenes IN Eternum it is likely save to say, that this will be a very Eternum heavy episode and if scenes are happening they are probably happening in Eternum.

Reactions: Yvier the Duck
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes