Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Because she falls face first into her own lunch? I mean in-game Nova is about as shy as Luna, like the one girl at the party not even knowing her after months or years going to the same class as her.

I think your description would rather fit Penny, but not Nova.
If you can miss a redhead with an eye patch in a room full of others, you aren't very observant. ;)

Penny is a queen bee, so would overshadow almost everyone if she so chose, but Nova gets noticed and isn't a tremendous wallflower.

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
you had Nova ranked lower than Alex? did you get temporarily possessed by Vidal or what? the only one who can compete with Nova is Luna's dad, and unfortunately for him he's a man so that instantly puts him at the bottom of any ranking
Me seeing this post while currently having Nova ranked at 3rd on my personal list:

Mhm.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
you had Nova ranked lower than Alex? did you get temporarily possessed by Vidal or what? the only one who can compete with Nova is Luna's dad, and unfortunately for him he's a man so that instantly puts him at the bottom of any ranking
I had Nova ranked lower before she got much screen time. Couldn't tell her personality at the time (which is ever bit as wonderful and her red hair) and Annie was just too sweet and adorable to pass up

Mr. Hernandez is second only to Stabby Mike as far as Non-MC male characters in an AVN/game! Chop-Chop is third, Chang is fourth (maybe swat those two at random) which puts Caribdis holding the top four spots in all of F95 :ROFLMAO:

It wouldn't be strange if HogRocket didn't claim to love redheads in other threads and then had one ranked below 3 non-redhead characters
I'm just not that into Nancy. I'm not really a "MILF" kind of guy. I prefer younger women. I like her better than Penelope. The only reason Nova isn't solo at #1 is that Annie just crawled all the way into my brain right off the bat. She's just too damn cute. I used to know a girl that looked a lot like Alex, could have been a stuck up bitch but she was as sweet as could be. Everyone, especially me, had a huge crush on her :love:. Luna is.....Luna. If someone said "you can only pick two" it would be Nova and Luna (brunettes are second only to redheads for me).

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Funny how you used Annie as a reaction pic because she's currently no. 1 in my list. :ROFLMAO:

(In case anyone's curious here's my current ranking as of 0.5

1. Annie
2. Luna
3. Nova
4. Penny
5. Alex
6. Dalia
7. Nancy

I'd throw Caly in the mix but she hasn't had any time to shine yet so she's benched for the time being)

Edit: Wooops, forgot to add in Alex lol

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Funny how you used Annie as a reaction pic because she's currently no. 1 in my list. :ROFLMAO:

(In case anyone's curious here's my current ranking as of 0.5

1. Annie
2. Luna
3. Nova
4. Penny
5. Alex
6. Dalia
7. Nancy

I'd throw Caly in the mix but she hasn't had any time to shine yet so she's benched for the time being)

Edit: Wooops, forgot to add in Alex lol
AND NO CHANG!?

whatchang.png

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
This isn't a joke. It's literally impossible for me to do a girl ranking list in both Caribdis' games. I can answer questions like "who's the hottest", "who has the most fun banter", "who has the most interesting personallity". But if you ask me to rank them, mind literally goes blank. I can't answer.

This doesn't happen in other games. Don't know what kind of sorcery is this.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
This isn't a joke. It's literally impossible for me to do a girl ranking list in both Caribdis' games. I can answer questions like "who's the hottest", "who has the most fun banter", "who has the most interesting personallity". But if you ask me to rank them, mind literally goes blank. I can't answer.

This doesn't happen in other games. Don't know what kind of sorcery is this.
It's a Caribdis game, either goes harem route or alone route or dead route.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Eternum - A very interesting game that I am going to withhold a rating for now.

I will post my thoughts here and they are only my thoughts.

This game is a soft game that I personally think is geared more towards women in my opinion. It is NOT a bad game in any way shape or form if you love it then I am happy for you.

Its a long heavily story driven game with very long story beats between any type of adult scenes. It starts off very very very slow before the MC gets a chance to do anything.

The Art style is....different but weird some things look great some things not so much. It's a weird style. It is not unattractive but...well judge it for yourself.

The Story keeps me from rating this game as I like a good bit of this story and it's very interesting at points. The relationships are complex and some have a great depth that is ready to be explored.

So I am having trouble figuring out a proper rating, Story is good, Art is weird, takes forever to get to any hardcore choices.

I can't rate it low as it would be totally unfair, I experienced 0 bugs, everything seems to be working as intended by the devs.

So it leaves me conflicted I neither love or hate this game. So I am basically 50/50 on this game, I won't rate it 2.5 because I feel it is better than that but I think a 3 maybe to high.

For those looking for this type of game with a great slow build up, and if you love this art style than I can't disagree with anyone giving this a 4 or 5 I get it.

I'm just not the intended audience for this game at the moment. I will check back as updates are released to see if any update help formalize my opinion.

It reminds me of A Wife an Mother another slow burn game that is tremendously popular but is not for me either.

Please don't think I am crapping on your favorite game, I am sincerely trying to avoid that, I mean no offense these are just my thoughts.
The fact that you state quite often, quite clearly, that it is your opinion will probably save you from some heat. It's a refreshing break from those who come in stating their opinions as fact. For some reason, they rarely get a good reception.
That said, I don't think your gender stereotypes hold water. A lot of men enjoy Eternum and other story-centered games.

If you can miss a redhead with an eye patch in a room full of others, you aren't very observant. ;)

Penny is a queen bee, so would overshadow almost everyone if she so chose, but Nova gets noticed and isn't a tremendous wallflower.
Not just a redhead in an eyepatch....
A nerdy, quirky redhead who's also polychromatic (with a super power in one of those eyes), and embraces her non-conformity with a passion! :love:

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Not sure what you mean with "underrated", according to what I read in discord, Luna seems to be the most beloved and popular characters in the Eternum fandom despite having less content than others xd
Well thats dev discord here u can say shes underrated

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
The fact that you state quite often, quite clearly, that it is your opinion will probably save you from some heat. It's a refreshing break from those who come in stating their opinions as fact. For some reason, they rarely get a good reception.
That said, I don't think your gender stereotypes hold water. A lot of men enjoy Eternum and other story-centered games.

Not just a redhead in an eyepatch....
A nerdy, quirky redhead who's also polychromatic (with a super power in one of those eyes), and embraces her non-conformity with a passion! :love:
Appreciate it I tried to give a respectful critique and an honest opinion. Like I said I am still following this game and I will return for future updates. Unlike AWAM, I managed to finish this game and enjoyed quite a bit of it. I hate it when people rate a game negatively just because it's not what they want so I refuse to do that.

Jan 21, 2023
Appreciate it I tried to give a respectful critique and an honest opinion. Like I said I am still following this game and I will return for future updates. Unlike AWAM, I managed to finish this game and enjoyed quite a bit of it. I hate it when people rate a game negatively just because it's not what they want so I refuse to do that.
Firstly I completely disagree with your take that this is geared more towards women. I dont have stats but I would be willing to bet money that a vast majority of people who have submitted a rating and visit these forums are men.

Judging by the dev's previous game, the number of sex scenes increase as the game progresses but the game is not going to shift away from focusing on the story - I think the lewd scenes will always be secondary to the plot. The sex scenes are going to mostly be vanilla/harem focused scenes so beyond threesomes and group sex (1 male multiple females) you are not going to get anything more hardcore. There is not going to be any free use, hardcore bdsm (there will likely be mild bdsm), forced sex etc. So if the game is not for you, save yourself the trouble and play something else. There are several games you can play that might be more suited towards your tastes.

The art here is done using Illusion's Honey Select 2 - and as far as HS2 is concerned this looks incredible. If the visuals are not for you then you should stick to games rendered using Daz or hand drawn art because if you dislike the visuals of this game, you are going to dislike basically every other game that uses honey select. Your comment on the art does not apply to this game but is a blanket statement for every single honey select game.

If you are looking for something more hardcore but without the honey select artstyle I would recommend Desert Stalker (daz, mostly a male power fantasy) and Good Girl Gone Bad (hand drawn, FMC game that focuses a lot on corruption).

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes