1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
How many threads are you going to ask this in, and when are you going to take the time to check the tags yourself?
Indeed. I understand when people ask if something is avoidable, but straight asking the content when the tags are there is just odd.

It's like asking if Star Wars is a story in a completly pacific and isolated planet, without any kind of connection to the outside world.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Luna is pretty underrated ngl visiting her grandma was one of the best parts of the update
Not sure what you mean with "underrated", according to what I read in discord, Luna seems to be the most beloved and popular characters in the Eternum fandom despite having less content than others xd

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Maybe it's because in here Nova's fans are the loudest, and Luna's fans are pretty discrete.
But isn't that fitting?

Nova tends to be the one in the room that can't be ignored, while Luna tends to be the one in the room that will fade into the scenery, not because she isn't worthy of all the attention in the world, but because she wants it that way.

If you make note of my custom Eternum sig, you'll see I've expressed my love for Luna, Nova and Annie - I look forward to quality time with all of them.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Because she falls face first into her own lunch? I mean in-game Nova is about as shy as Luna, like the one girl at the party not even knowing her after months or years going to the same class as her.

I think your description would rather fit Penny, but not Nova.
Yep, I'm with Takkatakka, Nova is not as shy as Luna but she is totally ignored for everyone except Orion, and she use the hacker anonymity as excuse for not accept that she doesn't have any friend. Just like Luna, she is alone before Orion starts to talk with her.

Orion and Nova are literally this image:

unnamed.jpg

And before you talk about Luna and Nova being friends, they are not, when Orion talks about Luna being who told him about Nova, she say "Luna, the girl from Loco's Cafe?". That's not how you talk about a friend.

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Because she falls face first into her own lunch? I mean in-game Nova is about as shy as Luna, like the one girl at the party not even knowing her after months or years going to the same class as her.

I think your description would rather fit Penny, but not Nova.

Nova is about as subtle as a frying pan to the...oh, yeah.
NovaPan.png

and non-confrontational....
NovaKnife.png

and a complete wallflower....
Novajump.png
(I think this may be my favorite clothed pic of Nova because it shows who she can be)

All that having been said I agree that Nova is almost as shy and introverted as Luna, except when she's online. Then she's a terror!:LOL::LOL:

Nova used to be in a second place tie, now she's in a first place tie with Annie, Alex and Luna:love::ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Yep, I'm with Takkatakka, Nova is not as shy as Luna but she is totally ignored for everyone except Orion, and she use the hacker anonymity as excuse for not accept that she doesn't have any friend. Just like Luna, she is alone before Orion starts to talk with her.

Orion and Nova are literally this image:

View attachment 2730462

And before you talk about Luna and Nova being friends, they are not, when Orion talks about Luna being who told him about Nova, she say someone like "the cafeteria girl?". That's not how you talk about a friend.
And Nova and Luna only became acquainted after the latter helped the former in hiding something at the café iirc (or maybe she was hiding from someone). What exactly Nova got tangled into before Luna helped her, it's not known atm (she does allude in her knife scene to a DDoS attack in South Korea which she denies wasn't part of). Had it not been for that favour owed, Nova would've probably continued to remain unnoticed to most people.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Nova used to be in a second place tie, now she's in a first place tie with Annie, Alex and Luna:love::ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO:
you had Nova ranked lower than Alex? did you get temporarily possessed by Vidal or what? the only one who can compete with Nova is Luna's dad, and unfortunately for him he's a man so that instantly puts him at the bottom of any ranking

Reactions: HogRocket

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Nova is about as subtle as a frying pan to the...oh, yeah.
View attachment 2730478

and non-confrontational....
View attachment 2730479

and a complete wallflower....
View attachment 2730481
(I think this may be my favorite clothed pic of Nova because it shows who she can be)

All that having been said I agree that Nova is almost as shy and introverted as Luna, except when she's online. Then she's a terror!:LOL::LOL:

First of all, first place with all of the others girls is the correct place for Nova.
Secondly, yeah, she is extrovert with Orion, but only with Orion. When she talks with Penny the first time she stutter a lot, for example.
She is more weird than shy, that's true, but she is an introvert one.

you had Nova ranked lower than Alex? did you get temporarily possessed by Vidal or what? the only one who can compete with Nova is Luna's dad, and unfortunately for him he's a man so that instantly puts him at the bottom of any ranking
Alex has one of the best scenes in the game after the party, so she being high in the ranking is not strange (again, the only valid ranking is all of them number one), and she's gonna be probably one of the favourites in the next update, so nothing strange. Wrong, because Nova is always the number one, but not strange.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Alex has one of the best scenes in the game after the party, so she being high in the ranking is not strange (again, the only valid ranking is all of them number one), and she's gonna be probably one of the favourites in the next update, so nothing strange. Wrong, because Nova is always the number one, but not strange.
It wouldn't be strange if HogRocket didn't claim to love redheads in other threads and then had one ranked below 3 non-redhead characters

• Wow
Reactions: HogRocket

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Eternum - A very interesting game that I am going to withhold a rating for now.

I will post my thoughts here and they are only my thoughts.

This game is a soft game that I personally think is geared more towards women in my opinion. It is NOT a bad game in any way shape or form if you love it then I am happy for you.

Its a long heavily story driven game with very long story beats between any type of adult scenes. It starts off very very very slow before the MC gets a chance to do anything.

The Art style is....different but weird some things look great some things not so much. It's a weird style. It is not unattractive but...well judge it for yourself.

The Story keeps me from rating this game as I like a good bit of this story and it's very interesting at points. The relationships are complex and some have a great depth that is ready to be explored.

So I am having trouble figuring out a proper rating, Story is good, Art is weird, takes forever to get to any hardcore choices.

I can't rate it low as it would be totally unfair, I experienced 0 bugs, everything seems to be working as intended by the devs.

So it leaves me conflicted I neither love or hate this game. So I am basically 50/50 on this game, I won't rate it 2.5 because I feel it is better than that but I think a 3 maybe to high.

For those looking for this type of game with a great slow build up, and if you love this art style than I can't disagree with anyone giving this a 4 or 5 I get it.

I'm just not the intended audience for this game at the moment. I will check back as updates are released to see if any update help formalize my opinion.

It reminds me of A Wife an Mother another slow burn game that is tremendously popular but is not for me either.

Please don't think I am crapping on your favorite game, I am sincerely trying to avoid that, I mean no offense these are just my thoughts.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes