Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
development is rarely linear from a man-hour point of view, not all tasks are equal plus there can always be showstoppers
That's true but Cari has been nothing but consistent with his progress (I still remember him pulling 7-8% prog per week back when he was working on 0.3 and 0.4. Can't recall how it was in 0.5 but it's still solid prog despite the increased scene count). Even with the new schedule he still pulls consistent 4-5% gains on average per week. Man really has his work running like a well-oiled machine, though I wouldn't hold it against him if he takes the occasional unscheduled break if he needs to.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Aaaawwww...Don't you worry, we would never hurt you ( not too much at least...) once we will finish our conversation... You will feel like a whole different person we swear!!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :love::love::love:
View attachment 2725854
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
M-m-meeeee?!!! N-n-nooooooo I would never ever do that...... Or use that drastic measures...

I mean rpg-7s are too expensive to use....

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Which tactics does she use to convert people to her doctrine? :oops:
At least one tactic the Church of Nova uses are offers of free coffee and donuts to their possible prospects. She's fond of those.
1687800075763.png
Like this image for example :D

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
At least one tactic the Church of Nova uses are offers of free coffee and donuts to their possible prospects. She's fond of those.
View attachment 2726109
Like this image for example :D
Very, VERY tempting donuts. Can the Church make me 6 of them to take away? I might, just might, be convinced to get converted.

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes