Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I'm gonna tell everybody a secret. At first, I don't really like Nova to much. She was cute and I'm weak against redheads but all the other girls in the game are top tier, so she was just... okay. My least favourite, you can say.
But I remember get in into this moment and thinking: well, maybe she is not so bad, I'm gonna give her a change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, replaying the game is me thinking "yep, she was perfect since the first moment, I was just young, blind and stupid" :ROFLMAO:

Edit:

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm gonna tell everybody a secret. At first, I don't really like Nova to much. She was cute and I'm weak against redheads but all the other girls in the game are top tier, so she was just... okay. My least favourite, you can say.
But I remember get in into this moment and thinking: well, maybe she is not so bad, I'm gonna give her a change.
Now, replaying the game is me thinking "yep, she was perfect since the first moment, I was just young, blind and stupid" :ROFLMAO:

Edit:
I kind of like the idea of using this kind of door:
FOvA5sj-1264830147.gif

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I almost always go with Steve Yugedick in any VN that allows me to change the name :BootyTime:
Would be interesting to know what ppl name their MC
If I rename, I use "Dave". I've gotten to where I only rename if the character has a particularly cultural or ethnic name. I have a hard time feeling a connection to "Shunji" or "Nika" . I renamed Orion to Dave, didn't get very far into the game, and went back and started over with Orion; it just seemed to fit.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Isn't he cruising at 6% per week?
Math suggests July 10th, so I would guess near the 15th.
5% on average, actually. Man seems to be running on a normie work sched (M-F workday, weekend off to recharge), which is a downgrade from his past work sched but likely works wonders to his sanity.

Even with that though the math points to a 2nd week of July release. But we'll see I suppose.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Then this happened...
Polish_20230626_211854927.jpg
You're starting to remember...
I was young blind and stupid :ROFLMAO:
Don't blame yourself your just a "victim"
You're just remembering your "lost memories".
"And keep the secrets to yourself the Church could hunt you down."

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes