aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
The lead female LI had a changeable name, so she was named "Josie" (again, watching Tombstone). I like that one for brunette LIs; for other LIs, my next go-to is "Leah". I have another, more personal one, particularly for redheads, but I'll keep that to myself. (No, not Ginger Bitch - it's someone I once loved, and we'll keep it at that.)
heh, always wondered if I am the only one
usually go for Zoey and Ashley for nameable LIs because I just like the way the names sound in my head when reading

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I almost always go with Steve Yugedick in any VN that allows me to change the name :BootyTime:
Would be interesting to know what ppl name their MC
I always make my name "Max" in these games because Max is the name of the MC in sisterly lust and it just stuck. for some reason I relate more to Max MC than my own name MC :WaitWhat:

Reactions: CrazyRosie
Jan 21, 2023
dunno man, if it's regular type of names that fit the language I'm playing in (usually English) I wouldn't even mind so much but names like "Orion" really just takes me out of the immersion, even more so than having "Yugedick" as a surname for whatever reason
maybe it's just me being weird
I feel the opposite way. To me Orion fits really well here. There are lots of references to greek mythology and having a badass greek hero's name is way better than a generic name in my opinion.

Reactions: Dragon59 and ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I feel the opposite way. To me Orion fits really well here. There are lots of references to greek mythology and having a badass greek hero's name is way better than a generic name in my opinion.
And also known to be one of the great Greek lovers in mythology.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Just for fun, I have a series of names I use when I know I'm playing a different type of character. I have a standard name I always start with, then on subsequent playthroughs, if I'm going to play differently (more discrete, for instance) I'll use one of the alternatives.

And yes, one of them is CHAD.

• Haha
Reactions: Son of Durin

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
I usually call my MCs Devin unless I really like the default name: I think Orion is a good one here. I call them Aedan in VNs with fantasy/medieval settings.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I almost always go with Steve Yugedick in any VN that allows me to change the name :BootyTime:
Would be interesting to know what ppl name their MC
I generally name the good guy versions "Craig" and the bad guy versions "Vince" and I couldn't even really tell you, why. Neither has anything to do with my own name. :Kappa:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just for fun, I have a series of names I use when I know I'm playing a different type of character. I have a standard name I always start with, then on subsequent playthroughs, if I'm going to play differently (more discrete, for instance) I'll use one of the alternatives.

And yes, one of them is CHAD.
Is another "Chud", for the abusive assholes? ;)

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
This is the second time I've played the game again and this is the first time I've noticed Falazio from Fates Collide
Screenshot (26).png
Also, Chang is present in Fates Collide's game, and it seems that Falazio is his friend.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This is the second time I've played the game again and this is the first time I've noticed Falazio from Fates Collide
View attachment 2724993
Also, Chang is present in Fates Collide's game, and it seems that Falazio is his friend.
I started Fates Collide after I caught up in Eternum ... not sure I would have ever remembered. Cool.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes