ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Got to say this game is better than I expected. An actual decent story + good animation. I would say I enjoy every girl in the game. Hard to pick fav actually, which in my case quite rare.

But I would put Luna, Axel and Penelope on top of my list. Luna's scene with her fam is wholesome, Axel is rebellious with her shitty family, and Penelope's whole manager thing is all truly enjoyable and unique compared to other girls.

Back to the story, it's enjoyable. It has its up and down but overall, a pleasant experience.
H-Scene is good, but I kinda wish Dev add Idriel into the harem, too .
I think you mean Alex mate (she's the tattooed hottie, while her twin brother's an annoyance)
1687667281435.png
And here we have Alex in action probably denying her "beloved" brother Axel the chance to carry out the Bardot name :oops:

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
With the encouragement of many here, I finally got into Cari's other title, OAILT.

As MC is contemplating Rebecca, he encounters something that would seem to fit within Eternum:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm...doesn't have the usual accent/speaking mannerisms, though. But he could be hiding it, who knows? /shrugs

8Man

Oct 12, 2017
I think you mean Alex mate (she's the tattooed hottie, while her twin brother's an annoyance)
View attachment 2722232
And here we have Alex in action probably denying her "beloved" brother Axel the chance to carry out the Bardot name :oops:

Thanks for correcting me. What I meant is Alex. That was embarrassing, sorry. I would prefer the game don't force you to go through gay content.

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
Got to say this game is better than I expected. An actual decent story + good animation. I would say I enjoy every girl in the game. Hard to pick fav actually, which in my case quite rare.

But I would put Luna, Axel and Penelope on top of my list. Luna's scene with her fam is wholesome, Axel is rebellious with her shitty family, and Penelope's whole manager thing is all truly enjoyable and unique compared to other girls.

Back to the story, it's enjoyable. It has its up and down but overall, a pleasant experience.
H-Scene is good, but I kinda wish Dev add Idriel into the harem, too .
My top 3 is Alex (obviously), Luna, and Penelope. I'm still not sure if I prefer Luna over Penny or otherwise yet :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: 8Man and AmaroPargo

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
With the encouragement of many here, I finally got into Cari's other title, OAILT.

As MC is contemplating Rebecca, he encounters something that would seem to fit within Eternum:
:oops:

And of course...

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
I kinda exspect a family-foursome to be the sexual climax of the game in the furture, similar to the step siblings threesome in OiaLt.

Reactions: Jeycii_
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes