Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
(copy pasting my review on the game to show how awesome i view this game to random ppl in the forum)

Euhh...
i came here after seeing the tv ad from My Bully is my Lover and after finishing Once A Lifetime. I was really hooked in OAL and was kinda sad, that the game ended so early. (I love Carla <3 )
At first I was really hesitant on Eternum because from the pictures it looked like sci fi shooting bla bla which i wasnt too much interested on, but... HOLY *** MACARONY I HAD NO IDEA ETERNUM WOULD BE SO *** GOOD!!!
I love EVERYTHING.
The designs, the characters, world building, story, animations, renders, jokes, dialogues, pacing, music, art... OH MY GOD, ITS SO GOOD. This easily reached my top favorite games, if not even #1... oh damn. I cant go into any details because im a noob for creating games and etc, but damn... this game is a masterpiece and im positive that it will s tay this way. Hell. 11/10. I cant praise this more, its really freaking good.

Thanks for this game dear Caribdis and team (im just assuming there is a team lul)
for some reason my review got deleted from moderation stuff and i got a warning for giving a 0 score reaction which is weird because im pretty sure i gave it a 5/5.. does anyone know something about this?

i would like to keep my 5/5 score so the game and its devs gets more recognized, even if its by little

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
for some reason my review got deleted from moderation stuff and i got a warning for giving a 0 score reaction which is weird because im pretty sure i gave it a 5/5.. does anyone know something about this?

i would like to keep my 5/5 score so the game and its devs gets more recognized, even if its by little
Quoting from F95zone's Review Guidelines:
2. Do not mention games from other developers in your review, this is to prevent cross promotion.
Considering that you mentioned another game in your review (MBML), I'm guessing that's how it got flagged for removal.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
This conversation of having the founder as a possible LI (hopefully it won't happen in the game, please, please don't let that happen) do remind me of OIALT when some people wanted to romance Stabby Mike for whatever strange reason sometime ago. Thankfully the man got himself a nice lady Clarice (think that's the name), and went on to become the 47th president of the US. :LOL:
Stabby Mike is a LI though, why do you think harem ending REQUIRES him?? He's the most important member!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
you don't seem to understand what immortals are
Mortal: Will die.
Immortal: Will not die.

If he will not die, then there is nothing wrong with transposing his unknown age with "Immortal".
It effectively shows that his age is irrelevant, as he cannot die.
It's more informative than "??".

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 2719225

Tbh I just want a reason an excuse to replay a third time
Played first time only 2 weeks ago lmao
Play it again.....hmmmm....that might be a idea worth pursuing.

Mortal: Will die.
Immortal: Will not die.

If he will not die, then there is nothing wrong with transposing his unknown age with "Immortal".
It effectively shows that his age is irrelevant, as he cannot die.
It's more informative than "??".
At some point in my everyone's life I they start to say "age is irrelevant" in a vain hope that if I they say it enough it will come true and the Grim Reaper will pass you by :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
At some point in my everyone's life I they start to say "age is irrelevant" in a vain hope that if I they say it enough it will come true and the Grim Reaper will pass you by :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's funny, isn't it? How for the first part of most people's lives we want to be older, until we reach a certain age and then it's permanently wishing we were younger! :ROFLMAO:

My point with the "Immortal" piece, is that age is only a marker of which stage of life you are in, from beginning to end.
If there is no "end", then age (past a certain point) doesn't really denote anything.
Is someone who's 70 old, if they will live forever? Proportionally, they're not.

Reactions: ivanych314

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
(Stretches hands for a bit then starts typing automated response like last time)

Current progress bar status as of June 15...

progress_bar_v6_copy.png

As for news regarding release, I'll just repost what I said earlier to someone wondering when the next update will release...

A release for next month seems likely given this was what he said on Itch.io a while back...

00.jpg

Going by past releases he usually posts the definitive release dates (along with the Changelog) just days before the release of the beta version for the highest tier (which gets leaked here usually on the same day). Sooooo...yeah, just a few more weeks left I think.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Hey Caribdis the Luna theme song is a breakup song right? Is it foreshadowing something?
/reads lyrics

...Methinks less breakup and possibly that thing about Luna not seeing Orion's future finally kicking in and setting him in a path that she and the girls won't be able to follow...

...unless you follow the walkthrough to a T, in which case that path gets completely thrown in the bin because the girls could pull him out of that and into the path of the happy harem end (which probably has its own theme song and such).

OR Cari just likes the song and thought the mood kinda fits Loonie and the lyrics have absolutely no connection to the story or anything that could happen in the future. /shrugs

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
/reads lyrics

...Methinks less breakup and possibly that thing about Luna not seeing Orion's future finally kicking in and setting him in a path that she and the girls won't be able to follow...

...unless you follow the walkthrough to a T, in which case that path gets completely thrown in the bin because the girls could pull him out of that and into the path of the happy harem end (which probably has its own theme song and such).

OR Cari just likes the song and thought the mood kinda fits Loonie and the lyrics have absolutely no connection to the story or anything that could happen in the future. /shrugs
I mean...it is supposed to be a harem game where can end up with all or with none of the LIs, depending on your choices. So the lyrics can fit or not at all both at the same time. :unsure:

Reactions: JosephH151

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
(Stretches hands for a bit then starts typing automated response like last time)

Current progress bar status as of June 15...

View attachment 2719444

As for news regarding release, I'll just repost what I said earlier to someone wondering when the next update will release...
thanks for the effort but I've gotten adept at lurking so it wasn't really needed, sorry for not appropriately labeling my meme post :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes